Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75

Thread: Scott Walker's budget cuts $5.7 million from runoff pollution remedies

  1. #51
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    10-15-16 @ 03:10 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Scott Walker's budget cuts $5.7 million from runoff pollution remedies

    So $5.7 million is 15% of the total spent per year? That means the state is going to spend $45,000,000 per year on government employees and academia claiming this will convince the people around Green Bay to use less fertilizer. What a waste of money.

  2. #52
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    26,596

    Re: Scott Walker's budget cuts $5.7 million from runoff pollution remedies

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    Exactly
    In denial much? Or just in a parallel universe to the rest of the planet?
    PeteEU

  3. #53
    Sage

    gdgyva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    near Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,591

    Re: Scott Walker's budget cuts $5.7 million from runoff pollution remedies

    still trying to whack away at Governor Walker i see

    this is thread # 5 from this poster on him

    he may just have a stalker
    “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.”

    Ralph Waldo Emerson

  4. #54
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    54,844

    Re: Scott Walker's budget cuts $5.7 million from runoff pollution remedies

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    LOL what utter bull****. So you are seriously saying that Conservatives are protecting the rights of homophobic morons by denying equal rights to homosexuals and that is liberty?
    I realize this is difficult for some Europeans to understand, but liberty means freedom even for people you don't like.

    like the guy who stood on an aircraft carrier saying Mission Accomplished?
    Oh hey look - strawman and attempted diversion!!! Who's surprised? Were you surprised? I was surprised.

    Based on a lie? So that an unarmed black man was shot by a police officer from a racist local government and police force... is not what started the whole thing?
    No, the lie that "started this whole thing" was the notion that an innocent unarmed black man was shot while trying to surrender to a racist white cop.

    That's why even the Black Caucus was out there making fools of themselves doing the "Hands Up Don't Shoot" idiocy.
    Worth noting, Democrats: President Trump will have a Pen and a Phone. #Precedent.

  5. #55
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    05-28-16 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Scott Walker's budget cuts $5.7 million from runoff pollution remedies

    Quote Originally Posted by gdgyva View Post
    still trying to whack away at Governor Walker i see

    this is thread # 5 from this poster on him

    he may just have a stalker
    project much? I mean you're apparently counting the threads I make.
    wow. holy bovine feces.

  6. #56
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    26,596

    Re: Scott Walker's budget cuts $5.7 million from runoff pollution remedies

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    I realize this is difficult for some Europeans to understand, but liberty means freedom even for people you don't like.
    Actually we Europeans understand it very well.. it is you that seems to not understand what you are actually saying. By allowing discrimination against one minority, you are taking their "freedom and liberty" away to satisfy another groups urge to deny "freedom and liberty" others they dont like.

    Oh hey look - strawman and attempted diversion!!! Who's surprised? Were you surprised? I was surprised.
    What attempted diversion? You went after Obama for no reason, so I went after the guy before him who started the whole crap in the first place..

    No, the lie that "started this whole thing" was the notion that an innocent unarmed black man was shot while trying to surrender to a racist white cop.
    First off all, he was innocent, secondly he was unarmed and thirdly he was shot by a white cop in a mostly black town, where the police force, as we know now.. is racist as hell.

    Secondly the fact that you and your fellow right wing jackboots continue to promote on lie over the very real racial issues in the town and police force and the death of an innocent unarmed black man.. is just shocking and frankly just pushes home the narrative that many people in the US and around the world have of the GOP... a white racist party that defends bigots and racists.

    That's why even the Black Caucus was out there making fools of themselves doing the "Hands Up Don't Shoot" idiocy.
    Again with the "hands up dont shoot" crap.. the Black Caucus and everyone else was not out demonstrating over this, but over the death of an unarmed black man in a city with known racist police that was being ignored by the powers at be for so long.
    PeteEU

  7. #57
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    54,844

    Re: Scott Walker's budget cuts $5.7 million from runoff pollution remedies

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Actually we Europeans understand it very well.. it is you that seems to not understand what you are actually saying. By allowing discrimination against one minority, you are taking their "freedom and liberty" away to satisfy another groups urge to deny "freedom and liberty" others they dont like.
    On the contrary - you do not have rights to other people's stuff, nor do you have a right not to be offended. Again, this is something folks from your side of the pond don't really integrate well.

    What attempted diversion? You went after Obama for no reason, so I went after the guy before him who started the whole crap in the first place..
    ah, no. You accused the GOP of leading a "war on Islam".

    Which is A) stupid because there is no such effort, in fact, we have more Islamic allies in this fight than we have western ones and B) stupid because the guy actually leading the WoT is a Democrat.

    First off all, he was innocent
    Forensics say otherwise. Videotape says otherwise. It turned out that the witnesses who claimed he was, later admit that they lied.

    Secondly the fact that you and your fellow right wing jackboots continue to promote on lie over the very real racial issues in the town and police force and the death of an innocent unarmed black man.. is just shocking
    I haven't seen any conservatives claim that there isn't racism in the police force. We have simply consistently pointed out that the actual Hands Up Don't Shoot nonsense was a lie, and that people are choosing to elevate a desired political narrative over the actual facts of the case.

    Again with the "hands up dont shoot" crap.. the Black Caucus and everyone else was not out demonstrating over this
    uh, explicitly they were, which is why they walked out to have the Hands Up Don't Shoot protest.
    Worth noting, Democrats: President Trump will have a Pen and a Phone. #Precedent.

  8. #58
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    12-04-16 @ 12:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Scott Walker's budget cuts $5.7 million from runoff pollution remedies

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Boo hoo.
    I guess that justifies intolerance

  9. #59
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    38,672

    Re: Scott Walker's budget cuts $5.7 million from runoff pollution remedies

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    I guess that justifies intolerance
    Yeah, derisive disagreement and/or dismissal = intolerance
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #60
    Sage

    gdgyva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    near Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,591

    Re: Scott Walker's budget cuts $5.7 million from runoff pollution remedies

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    project much? I mean you're apparently counting the threads I make.
    wow. holy bovine feces.
    only against Gov Walker

    you apparently have a thing against him

    it's like you troll the left websites for his name or whatever.....

    i dunno....you tell me.....why so many threads against one guy?
    “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.”

    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •