Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 275

Thread: Iranians See Victory, Hope for New Image in Nuclear Agreement

  1. #121
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iranians See Victory, Hope for New Image in Nuclear Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    There remain aspects that have to be firmed up. Although a good start, the framework as-is is too amorphous and requires more clarity, depth, and definition.
    True. That's why it's just a frame, and not the painting.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #122
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    69,060

    Re: Iranians See Victory, Hope for New Image in Nuclear Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I dont disagree that Iran is an opressive regime, violates human rights, is a theocracy, and has elements of fascism.


    What are these "things"?



    Nope. No I do not.


    yet you seem gleeful and 100% trusting of irans "peaceful" desire for nuclear "power".

    Despite thier history of the opposite actions and desires even today.


    This is support of benefitting a fascist regime.


    thus you support it


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  3. #123
    Scientia Est Potentia


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,855

    Re: Iranians See Victory, Hope for New Image in Nuclear Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    yet you seem gleeful and 100% trusting of irans "peaceful" desire for nuclear "power".
    Iran is guaranteed the right to pursue nuclear-power under the NPT. The core issue at hand is delimiting their ambitions/ability to go farther.

  4. #124
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    69,060

    Re: Iranians See Victory, Hope for New Image in Nuclear Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    Iran is guaranteed the right to pursue nuclear-power under the NPT. The core issue at hand is delimiting their ambitions/ability to go farther.


    That's fine, but let's be honest here, given the country's aggressive support for terrorism, and expanionsist pan-islamic goals, oppressive nature, and history of hostility towards UN inspectors.. That along with even negotiating anything other than opene and unmolested access for inspectors. That there goal is a nuclear weapon.

    If you think we should let aggressive, violent, fascists regimes get nuclear weapons, then, you are on the right side of history my friend.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  5. #125
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iranians See Victory, Hope for New Image in Nuclear Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    That's fine, but let's be honest here, given the country's aggressive support for terrorism, and expanionsist pan-islamic goals, oppressive nature, and history of hostility towards UN inspectors.. That along with even negotiating anything other than opene and unmolested access for inspectors. That there goal is a nuclear weapon.

    If you think we should let aggressive, violent, fascists regimes get nuclear weapons, then, you are on the right side of history my friend.
    Where did he suggest Iran should be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons, can you read? The P5+1 and all the rest of us want a non nuclear weapons powered Iran! Period. Toward that end, Diplomacy first and military action last! We're still in the diplomacy stage.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #126
    Scientia Est Potentia


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,855

    Re: Iranians See Victory, Hope for New Image in Nuclear Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    That's fine, but let's be honest here, given the country's aggressive support for terrorism, and expanionsist pan-islamic goals, oppressive nature, and history of hostility towards UN inspectors.. That along with even negotiating anything other than opene and unmolested access for inspectors. That there goal is a nuclear weapon.
    I've never said or thought differently. Intrusive inspections vis-a-vis Iran are a must and I consider this facet non-negotiable.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    If you think we should let aggressive, violent, fascists regimes get nuclear weapons, then, you are on the right side of history my friend.
    Personally, I would rather that no one have them. But that is not about to happen anytime soon so I insist that all 189 NPT nations honor their signed commitments.

  7. #127
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    69,060

    Re: Iranians See Victory, Hope for New Image in Nuclear Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Where did he suggest Iran should be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons, can you read? The P5+1 and all the rest of us want a non nuclear weapons powered Iran! Period. Toward that end, Diplomacy first and military action last! We're still in the diplomacy stage.

    Your naivety and trust of a theocratic fascist regime, is intriguing. Do go on.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  8. #128
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    69,060

    Re: Iranians See Victory, Hope for New Image in Nuclear Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    I've never said or thought differently. Intrusive inspections vis-a-vis Iran are a must and I consider this facet non-negotiable.
    We all know, by looking at history, ho well that works/.

    Personally, I would rather that no one have them. But that is not about to happen anytime soon so I insist that all 189 NPT nations honor their signed commitments.

    this is non responsive to my point, other than seemingly making excuses for iran.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  9. #129
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Iranians See Victory, Hope for New Image in Nuclear Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Your naivety and trust of a theocratic fascist regime, is intriguing. Do go on.
    Why do you guys keep talking about trust. Nobody is going to trust anybody.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #130
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    69,060

    Re: Iranians See Victory, Hope for New Image in Nuclear Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Why do you guys keep talking about trust. Nobody is going to trust anybody.


    Right, you trust Iran will let the inspectors have open access, you trust Iran is not looking to build a bomb, for starters.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •