Page 8 of 214 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 2133

Thread: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

  1. #71
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 03:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    Then you don't know the meaning of the word tolerance. here I will post it for you.

    the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with


    except when spouting your own bigoted views then you are very tolerant.



    That is up for people to decide.
    does pedophilia fall under your tolerance umbrella?

  2. #72
    Guru
    sawdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    03-04-16 @ 08:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    What does that have to do with this thread?




    "Tolerance is giving to every human being every right that you claim for yourself."
    ~Robert Green Ingersoll
    You mentioned that the pizzeria closed, not why. The owners were afraid for their lives and the safety of their staff. They didn't seek out the notoriety, they were sought out by a local news caster. The unintended consequence of her news report was the loss of a family business and fear created for the family.
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." Attributed to Alexander Tytler

  3. #73
    Don't give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,407

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
    I read another news report about a reporter that ruined the life of a family and small business. The place closed, maybe temporarily, maybe for good because of death threats from liberals.
    That sword cuts both ways.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  4. #74
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    29,566

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    What's stopping you from throwing lots of pizza parties for lots of gay people then?
    Money. If I was Bill Gates you can bet that I would. Weddings are fun!
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  5. #75
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,978

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorXm/Sirius View Post
    Yeah, that's a great way to get more donations, isn't it? Poor us, we can't work. 1st thing this morning I read those donations were at 40k, now it's 50k.

    Next week they'll be laughing their tanned asses off while on a beach in the Caribbean.
    There was a family owned pizza place in the town i'm from, bout the same size.

    They'd get 5-6 sales on a good day. $50k for "lost business" when they voluntarily shut down on a day or two for no reason just shows how imbecilic gay bashers are

  6. #76
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    29,566

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by donsutherland1 View Post
    I can only go by what the co-owner told the media:

    “I don’t know if we will reopen, or if we can, if it’s safe to reopen,” co-owner Crystal O’Connor told TheBlaze TV. “We’re in hiding basically, staying in the house.”

    Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed
    ReverendHellHound provided an answer in post #48.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  7. #77
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:43 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    25,163

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    does pedophilia fall under your tolerance umbrella?
    see that is the thing I have never spouted to be a tolerant person. in fact I am very intolerant of certain behaviors and some people.
    however go back and see the definition of tolerance. people that spout it don't know what it means. they like to preach it because it sounds good,
    however when you get down into the definition of tolerance they are sorely not tolerant.

  8. #78
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,978

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Another example of how you haven't criticized so much as discriminated against. (IE: Your little jab here at a belief system)



    It's discrimination when you want force used to stop a business from discrimination. It's discrimination when you base your argument on ad homs toward another belief system.
    Here let me make it clear so you can stop thinking you'll shame me into a mea culpa: **** religion!!

    Now what force has been used to stop them from anything? I've already explained it's the gays in those towns that are shoved into the closet for fear of their lives, NOT the bigot business owners

    They are simply cowards and defrauding the donators with these lies

  9. #79
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    02-08-17 @ 03:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    see that is the thing I have never spouted to be a tolerant person. in fact I am very intolerant of certain behaviors and some people.
    however go back and see the definition of tolerance. people that spout it don't know what it means. they like to preach it because it sounds good,
    however when you get down into the definition of tolerance they are sorely not tolerant.
    fine, not you.

    but if one claims to be tolerant, must* one tolerate pedophilia? murder?

    you said to the effect of "all beliefs, behaviors"

  10. #80
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,978

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
    You mentioned that the pizzeria closed, not why. The owners were afraid for their lives and the safety of their staff. They didn't seek out the notoriety, they were sought out by a local news caster. The unintended consequence of her news report was the loss of a family business and fear created for the family.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

    you actually believe that crap

    well go donate another $50k if you're so sure

    btw their "staff" is only 2 ppl, themselves. That's what a 'mom and pop' is

Page 8 of 214 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •