Page 212 of 214 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214 LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2133

Thread: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

  1. #2111
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    29,145

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    SOrry, can you point to where i gave my permission? maybe a qoute of me giving you my permission?
    There was NO need for you to post to me using a quote of me responding to someone else, other than to be just plain annoying. So, I was just informing you that if I want your input I'll ask for it...til then you can return to drinking your pink lady, and listening to 'it's raining men' at the pink hippo.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #2112
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42,206

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    1.)There was NO need for you to post to me using a quote of me responding to someone else, other than to be just plain annoying.
    2.) So, I was just informing you that if I want your input I'll ask for it...
    3.)til then you can return to drinking your pink lady, and listening to 'it's raining men' at the pink hippo.
    1.) wrong again but again, you are free to think what you like, we already discussed the fact that what is actually posted and then what you read and make up are two different things.
    Id say probably 40% of posts here are like that, Responding to some else about another post or jumping in the middle of a discussion is typical on a message board so your assumption again, is factually wrong.
    2.) ahhh now THIS is where your previously wrong statement fits but instead its me saying it. I dont need you to ask for my input to supply it, I will simply do it when ever I please, thank you.
    3.) oh look an stereotypical failed attack on gay people . . even though Im not gay. I just like the majority of americans simply support equal rights and people fighting for them. FAIL.

    Please if you will, do you have anything on topic you'd like to discuss or anything new that may support your previously proven wrong claims? the topic is the false claim of attack on faith as related to the oP and other similar stories but which theres no evidence of, please provide some in your next post, thank you.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #2113
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    29,145

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) wrong again but again, you are free to think what you like, we already discussed the fact that what is actually posted and then what you read and make up are two different things.
    Id say probably 40% of posts here are like that, Responding to some else about another post or jumping in the middle of a discussion is typical on a message board so your assumption again, is factually wrong.
    2.) ahhh now THIS is where your previously wrong statement fits but instead its me saying it. I dont need you to ask for my input to supply it, I will simply do it when ever I please, thank you.
    3.) oh look an stereotypical failed attack on gay people . . even though Im not gay. I just like the majority of americans simply support equal rights and people fighting for them. FAIL.

    Please if you will, do you have anything on topic you'd like to discuss or anything new that may support your previously proven wrong claims? the topic is the false claim of attack on faith as related to the oP and other similar stories but which theres no evidence of, please provide some in your next post, thank you.
    1. Raspberry
    2. Raspberry
    3. Raspberry

    Conclusion is a simple hand gesture using one of my fingers...I'm sure you can figure it out....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #2114
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Dude, the Indiana law had already been changed and signed before all this went down. Get over it. This is the free market response. They got bad reviews on Yelp and hundreds of thousands of dollars for their troubles. If that constitutes bullying then give me some of that. As per the law before it was changed, it did not mirror the federal law. That is a lie.
    Bad reviews by people who never sampled the store's products and phony orders and mass phone calls to tie up the phone lines are not examples of the free market. They are examples of bullying, a leftist tactic

  5. #2115
    Student Iron River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    07-17-17 @ 12:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    251

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Didn't the attack on this pizza place by militant homos end up earning the owners a million dollars in shows of support?So why keep making pizza in that location when they can come down to Texas and live in peace makingTex-mex pizzas for real men??

  6. #2116
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42,206

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    1. Raspberry
    2. Raspberry
    3. Raspberry

    Conclusion is a simple hand gesture using one of my fingers...I'm sure you can figure it out....
    hey look, more of that civility you claim to have, its funny when facts make people upset
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #2117
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    07-22-17 @ 10:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,259

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron River View Post
    Didn't the attack on this pizza place by militant homos end up earning the owners a million dollars in shows of support?So why keep making pizza in that location when they can come down to Texas and live in peace makingTex-mex pizzas for real men??
    From that comment I hold my head in shame as a native Texan.

  8. #2118
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,419

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    death threats.

    They got death threats and people calling to fire bomb the place, Dude.

    There had been no service denied, nor even requested. Death threats FFS and not one of you alleged "liberals" has even condemned the act. In tacit silence you condone it. So, don't play the moral card here, you have none. So long and you and others make this sound like its a "review", you have no leg to stand on.

    For 15 years this country has had gay and lesbian weddings and no one has an issue over ****ing pizza to the point of making death threats.

    Grow up and enter the 20th century and the rest of the free world, then we'll talk about transsexual rights.

    Death threats are a "review" my ass.
    On the plus side, all of the vile hatred expressed towards them gave a fair number of people the opportunity to express which side of the issue they came down on...including more than a few gay couples that actually supported the pizzeria owners. Classiest and most gracious act of the whole affair if you ask me.

  9. #2119
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    17,724

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    Bad reviews by people who never sampled the store's products and phony orders and mass phone calls to tie up the phone lines are not examples of the free market. They are examples of bullying, a leftist tactic
    It is called free speech. It is not always pretty. It is sometimes very ugly and hateful. But we believe in allowing it in our country. Just as some religious folk can stand on street corners and preach that fags are going to burn in hell and hand out their literature.

  10. #2120
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    hey look, more of that civility you claim to have, its funny when facts make people upset
    Ironymeter.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •