Page 210 of 214 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2133

Thread: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

  1. #2091
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,586

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) YEAH! damn those people wanting equal rights and not wanting people to break the law and or violate the rights of others!!! Iwish blacks and woman would have kept thier mouths shut too and not fought for equal rights and just let people mistreat them, break the law and or violate thier rights . . . wow
    sorry there is no force from them nor is wanting equal rights, childish or selfish LMAO
    very simple solution, dont break the law or violate peoples rights
    Well, that's just silly...You're getting all worked up because you don't like that someone says they are exhausted hearing the same intolerant babble from you militants over and over as you try to bear force to make everyone love you....LMAO!

    2.) nobody is going after "faith" thats a boat that sinks everytime and is never taken seriously by anybody honest educated and objective
    Your pseudo intellectual babble aside, "Wedding chapel owners Donald and Evelyn Knapp said they feared jail time or fines if they declined marriage services to a same-sex couple.

    Initially, the city said its anti-discrimination law did apply to the Hitching Post, since it is a commercial business. Earlier this week, Coeur d'Alene city attorney Mike Gridley sent a letter to the Knapps’ attorneys at the Alliance Defending Freedom saying the Hitching Post would have to become a not-for-profit to be exempt.

    But Gridley said after further review, he determined the ordinance doesn’t specify non-profit or for-profit.

    After we've looked at this some more, we have come to the conclusion they would be exempt from our ordinance because they are a religious corporation,” Gridley explained."

    Coeur d'Alene Says Hitching Post Is Exempt From Gay Rights Law | Boise State Public Radio

    LMAO

    3.) probably, im sure there will be some loons that try and they will fail just like . . wait for it . . wait for it . . .. . the STRAIGHTS and INTERRACIAL couples and many other that have tri. The "church" discriminates everyday to straight couples right now and they can because they are protected by the constitution. this isnt changing and is in no danger for the minority loons out thier, if they excist that want to try it.
    The laws, maybe not, but definitions certainly are. LMAO

    4.) good then let people continue thier fight for right and wrong and stop crying about it and making up hyperbolic crap that is only worthy of laughter lol
    You can't continue to push everyone around without expecting not to get pushed back...LMAO

    5.) you keep saying live and let live and its a crock, where else would you apply this logic? what other crimes and violations of rights.
    if your wife, daughter, mother were raped would you just say live and let live? what if they were just sexually harrassed etc etc. give me the list please. Arson? assault? murder? destruction of property? Theft? etc Theres nothign wrong with people fighting for equal rights and reporting criminals when they come across them lol
    Wow! Talk about laughable hyperbole....Are you seriously comparing refusing to marry a gay couple to murder? Does that mean that you also think that refusing to marry a gay couple should carry the possibility of the death penalty? LMAO

    that right isnt in danger so you dont have to worry, thats another fantasy
    The only fantasy here is yours if you think you can bully your way into changing minds, and attitudes...Yours and other militants do a dis service to the gay rights community. LMAO

    6.) yes its clear that you say you support equal rights but you simply dont want people fighting for them, they should just sit back and wait to see if it just happen, take the abuse and let criminals be criminals. Got it.
    Not at all...But then again, who expects you to be honest in characterizing others opposing viewpoints...it would shock me if you started now...LMAO
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #2092
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-26-17 @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    17,480

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    A few??? This shop went from 4 total Yelp reviews logged in the days before, to over 1200 the day after...Yes, that's bullying....The elementary school teacher that threatened to burn down his shop SHOULD go to jail, and loose his job teaching young kids. Period. And you analysis that there is "no state involvement in bullying people" is correct. It's the opposite...This was a coordinated, ginned up controversy in order for the militants to bully the state into changing the wording of a law that mirrors the Federal law they agreed with when Clinton signed it...It's got all the alarm bells of political hypocrisy, faux outrage, and vitriolic attack. So, in the end you have that part exactly backwards 180 degrees.
    Dude, the Indiana law had already been changed and signed before all this went down. Get over it. This is the free market response. They got bad reviews on Yelp and hundreds of thousands of dollars for their troubles. If that constitutes bullying then give me some of that. As per the law before it was changed, it did not mirror the federal law. That is a lie.

  3. #2093
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 09:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    1.)Well, that's just silly...You're getting all worked up because you don't like that someone says they are exhausted hearing the same intolerant babble from you militants over and over as you try to bear force to make everyone love you....LMAO!

    2.)Your pseudo intellectual babble aside, "Wedding chapel owners Donald and Evelyn Knapp said they feared jail time or fines if they declined marriage services to a same-sex couple.

    Initially, the city said its anti-discrimination law did apply to the Hitching Post, since it is a commercial business. Earlier this week, Coeur d'Alene city attorney Mike Gridley sent a letter to the Knapps’ attorneys at the Alliance Defending Freedom saying the Hitching Post would have to become a not-for-profit to be exempt.

    But Gridley said after further review, he determined the ordinance doesn’t specify non-profit or for-profit.

    After we've looked at this some more, we have come to the conclusion they would be exempt from our ordinance because they are a religious corporation,” Gridley explained."

    Coeur d'Alene Says Hitching Post Is Exempt From Gay Rights Law | Boise State Public Radio

    LMAO

    3.)The laws, maybe not, but definitions certainly are. LMAO

    4.)You can't continue to push everyone around without expecting not to get pushed back...LMAO

    5.)Wow! Talk about laughable hyperbole....Are you seriously comparing refusing to marry a gay couple to murder? Does that mean that you also think that refusing to marry a gay couple should carry the possibility of the death penalty? LMAO

    6.)The only fantasy here is yours if you think you can bully your way into changing minds, and attitudes...

    7.) Yours and other militants do a dis service to the gay rights community. LMAO
    8.)Not at all...But then again, who expects you to be honest in characterizing others opposing viewpoints...it would shock me if you started now...LMAO
    1.) ahhhh who got worked up? LMAO is right, more made up fantasies
    Ithere is no force to make you love anybody thats the silly hyperbolic and dishonest part that gets laughed at by the majority
    I simply used an example of what you were saying to show how mentally retarded it was.
    2.) what they feared and what happen in reality were two different things, try learning the story before posting false hood and expose how extremly uneducated you are on this topic. There were never even official charges brought on against thier BUSINESS (not a church) . . FAIL
    what happened was the owners werent stupid and they CHANGED thier services they offer and classification. they were dumb and commuted crimes lie other business owners. . fail 2

    like i said the fact remain nobody is going after "FAITH", if a rapist is convicted of rape it wasn't cause of his FAITH

    3.) translation the church is still protected by the Constitution and your opinions of definitions dont change anything . . . fail 3

    4.) who is being pushed around? see thats the hyperbolic crap thats get laughed at
    you mean the people that think they have the right ot break the law and illegally discriminate against other? awwwwwww
    just like the ones that think blacks are n-words and woman should only be in the kitchen awwwww fail 4
    5.) yes but under MY context not under the dishonesty one you tried to paint since your posts got destroyed and lost. they are both rights infringements and breaking of the law so again i ask WHICH ones should you just say live and let live.I noticed you didnt answer my question and give me a list? fail 5
    please do not dodge this question in the next post and give me the list of things that break the law and violated peoples rights that should just be ignored
    6.) LMAO! again can you quote where i said I want to change minds and attitudes . . oh thats right it was never said fail 6
    7.) is that why equal rights is winning? oooops fail 7
    also please point out these militant views of mine that you say i have. List those and provide one fact they are militant. I bet this is another request you dodge because you cant support that claim and its more made up hyperbole that just gets laughed at.
    8.) hey look a deflection and failed insult, this is common when a person cant defend thier posted lies and proven wrong claims . . no shock here. fail 8
    also that is in fact how you feel described by your own words, if you disagree change your words, tell us what people who have thier rights violated and she the law get broken against them should do? we are all ears
    Please let us know when you can defend any of your proven wrong claims and answer the questions instead of dodge them, thank you
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #2094
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-26-17 @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    17,480

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, that's just silly...You're getting all worked up because you don't like that someone says they are exhausted hearing the same intolerant babble from you militants over and over as you try to bear force to make everyone love you....LMAO!



    Your pseudo intellectual babble aside, "Wedding chapel owners Donald and Evelyn Knapp said they feared jail time or fines if they declined marriage services to a same-sex couple.

    Initially, the city said its anti-discrimination law did apply to the Hitching Post, since it is a commercial business. Earlier this week, Coeur d'Alene city attorney Mike Gridley sent a letter to the Knapps’ attorneys at the Alliance Defending Freedom saying the Hitching Post would have to become a not-for-profit to be exempt.

    But Gridley said after further review, he determined the ordinance doesn’t specify non-profit or for-profit.

    After we've looked at this some more, we have come to the conclusion they would be exempt from our ordinance because they are a religious corporation,” Gridley explained."

    Coeur d'Alene Says Hitching Post Is Exempt From Gay Rights Law | Boise State Public Radio

    LMAO



    The laws, maybe not, but definitions certainly are. LMAO



    You can't continue to push everyone around without expecting not to get pushed back...LMAO



    Wow! Talk about laughable hyperbole....Are you seriously comparing refusing to marry a gay couple to murder? Does that mean that you also think that refusing to marry a gay couple should carry the possibility of the death penalty? LMAO



    The only fantasy here is yours if you think you can bully your way into changing minds, and attitudes...Yours and other militants do a dis service to the gay rights community. LMAO



    Not at all...But then again, who expects you to be honest in characterizing others opposing viewpoints...it would shock me if you started now...LMAO
    I like that this is the case you keep arguing. The one where a couple asked the city if it's ordinance would affect them, reorganized as a religious corporation, and then sued under the premise of what the city had said before they reorganized. What a great and compelling argument. And how terrified they were given that no complaints had even been made against them until long after they threatened the city. This truly is a winning case for your side.

  5. #2095
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    30,633
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    4.) good then let people continue thier fight for right and wrong and stop crying about it and making up hyperbolic crap that is only worthy of laughter lol

    5.) you keep saying live and let live and its a crock, where else would you apply this logic? what other crimes and violations of rights.
    if your wife, daughter, mother were raped would you just say live and let live? what if they were just sexually harrassed etc etc. give me the list please. Arson? assault? murder? destruction of property? Theft? etc Theres nothign wrong with people fighting for equal rights and reporting criminals when they come across them lol
    Oh the IRONY!
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  6. #2096
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,586

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) ahhhh who got worked up? LMAO is right, more made up fantasies
    Ithere is no force to make you love anybody thats the silly hyperbolic and dishonest part that gets laughed at by the majority
    I simply used an example of what you were saying to show how mentally retarded it was.
    2.) what they feared and what happen in reality were two different things, try learning the story before posting false hood and expose how extremly uneducated you are on this topic. There were never even official charges brought on against thier BUSINESS (not a church) . . FAIL
    what happened was the owners werent stupid and they CHANGED thier services they offer and classification. they were dumb and commuted crimes lie other business owners. . fail 2

    like i said the fact remain nobody is going after "FAITH", if a rapist is convicted of rape it wasn't cause of his FAITH

    3.) translation the church is still protected by the Constitution and your opinions of definitions dont change anything . . . fail 3

    4.) who is being pushed around? see thats the hyperbolic crap thats get laughed at
    you mean the people that think they have the right ot break the law and illegally discriminate against other? awwwwwww
    just like the ones that think blacks are n-words and woman should only be in the kitchen awwwww fail 4
    5.) yes but under MY context not under the dishonesty one you tried to paint since your posts got destroyed and lost. they are both rights infringements and breaking of the law so again i ask WHICH ones should you just say live and let live.I noticed you didnt answer my question and give me a list? fail 5
    please do not dodge this question in the next post and give me the list of things that break the law and violated peoples rights that should just be ignored
    6.) LMAO! again can you quote where i said I want to change minds and attitudes . . oh thats right it was never said fail 6
    7.) is that why equal rights is winning? oooops fail 7
    also please point out these militant views of mine that you say i have. List those and provide one fact they are militant. I bet this is another request you dodge because you cant support that claim and its more made up hyperbole that just gets laughed at.
    8.) hey look a deflection and failed insult, this is common when a person cant defend thier posted lies and proven wrong claims . . no shock here. fail 8
    also that is in fact how you feel described by your own words, if you disagree change your words, tell us what people who have thier rights violated and she the law get broken against them should do? we are all ears
    Please let us know when you can defend any of your proven wrong claims and answer the questions instead of dodge them, thank you
    facts win again
    Ugh...It's clear that now you are getting all pissy....so we're done here....Once again thanks for proving that trying to have a conversation with you only ends up in an exercise of futility because you can't have a civil, intelligent conversation with anyone who disagrees with you....Sorry you're so closed minded....

    Have a nice day.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #2097
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,586

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    I like that this is the case you keep arguing. The one where a couple asked the city if it's ordinance would affect them, reorganized as a religious corporation, and then sued under the premise of what the city had said before they reorganized. What a great and compelling argument. And how terrified they were given that no complaints had even been made against them until long after they threatened the city. This truly is a winning case for your side.
    Might I suggest that you re read the article....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #2098
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 09:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Oh the IRONY!
    no irony there because im not comparing them in that fashion, the comparison has CONTEXT
    the claim was made that it should be live and let live on something that violates rights and break laws, so the question is what other things that violate rights and break laws should we just say live and let live and asked for a list.

    so theres no hyperbole unless its in vent in ones on mind, content is very important
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #2099
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 09:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    1.)Ugh...It's clear that now you are getting all pissy....so we're done here...
    2.).Once again thanks for proving that trying to have a conversation with you only ends up in an exercise of futility because you can't have a civil, intelligent conversation with anyone who disagrees with you....
    3.)Sorry you're so closed minded....
    4.)Have a nice day.
    1.) wrong again but if you want to use that for an excuse to run away and doge my questions since theres no defense for the failed and proven wrong arguments you had that's fine by me, nobody honest will fall for it
    2.) weird, remind me who tried to insult who first? you are even doing it now . . oooooops nothing like owning yourself. Also thread history disagrees with you
    you will continue to have your own personal issue when you post lies and ignor facts, i wish you luck on fixing it
    3.) another perfect example of that civility you claim to have that i dont oooops again
    4.) i will, its always a nice day when facts triumph and win . .I accept your concession . . . you try to do the same.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #2100
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    30,633
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no irony there because im not comparing them in that fashion, the comparison has CONTEXT
    the claim was made that it should be live and let live on something that violates rights and break laws, so the question is what other things that violate rights and break laws should we just say live and let live and asked for a list.

    so theres no hyperbole unless its in vent in ones on mind, content is very important
    Except that no one has the right to someone else's property. And there is an obvious difference between refusing to serve at a gay wedding and murdering someone. Live and let live would be violated by murder, rape, theft etc etc. Not forcing someone to cater a gay wedding however reflects exactly what the term "live and let live" means. You used ...what were your own words.... "good then let people continue thier fight for right and wrong and stop crying about it and making up hyperbolic crap that is only worthy of laughter lol" And then turned right around and used hyperbolic crap that is only worthy of laughter.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •