Page 185 of 214 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2133

Thread: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

  1. #1841
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    1: I have never said it wasn't discrimination. You can stop saying it as if I have said that its not.
    2: Everyone discriminates in some way shape or form every single day.
    3: You do not have the Right to determine that someone is lying without any proof. And you have none. One of these businesses that has been discussed has been serving and providing products to the gay couple that sued them for years. That is evidence that they did not lie or tried to "fool" anyone. Or do you believe that two fe/males cannot legally get married?
    1) You asked if it was discrimination, and I answered so stop whining because you didn't get the answer you wanted
    2) And sometimes, it's illegal
    3) The govt has the constitutional power to regulate commerce, and the law says there's no difference.


    You have already been shown how you are wrong on this by me and others. Just because you keep parroting it doesn't make it true or applicable to what we are discussing. I'll not be taking a ride on the merry go round thank you.
    History has proven that discrimination causes profound harm to commerce. Denying reality is not an argument; it's a psychological condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #1842
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    the plumber who fixed my toilet last night did not condone or participate in the crap I took this morning.
    The plumber did not work on anything that is symbolic or can be tied to religion. These kinds of statements does nothing for you but show your ignorance on the subject.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  3. #1843
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    1) You asked if it was discrimination, and I answered so stop whining because you didn't get the answer you wanted
    2) And sometimes, it's illegal
    3) The govt has the constitutional power to regulate commerce, and the law says there's no difference.
    1: No I didn't. Re-read what I said. Use basic reading comprehension.
    2: Laws that discriminate are not valid laws.
    3: Commerce has nothing to do with this no matter how much you try to make it so.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  4. #1844
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    The plumber did not work on anything that is symbolic or can be tied to religion.
    1) My toilet is very symbolic. It's called "the throne" for a good reason
    2) It doesn't matter. Selling a product is not condoning or participating in its' use after it's sold
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #1845
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    1) My toilet is very symbolic. It's called "the throne" for a good reason
    2) It doesn't matter. Selling a product is not condoning or participating in its' use after it's sold
    Depends on the product. Whether you want to admit this or not is irrelevant.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  6. #1846
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    1: No I didn't. Re-read what I said. Use basic reading comprehension.
    2: Laws that discriminate are not valid laws.
    3: Commerce has nothing to do with this no matter how much you try to make it so.
    1) You asked "This demonstrates that they are not discriminating against sexual orientation. Yes or no?" and my answer is that it is.

    2) Wrong. Plenty of law discriminate. Murder laws discriminate between those who kill for valid reasons and those who do not

    3) Yeah, who a business does and does not have to sell to has nothing to do with commerce!!
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #1847
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 09:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    the use of the "bigot card" is quickly outstripping the "race card". both are filthy tactics, yet ones the left rely on to demonize any obstruction in their way. they use McCarthy tactics to get their way, and like McCarthy, the ends justify the means.

  8. #1848
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Depends on the product. Whether you want to admit this or not is irrelevant.
    Nope. It doesn't depend on the product.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #1849
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    1) You asked "This demonstrates that they are not discriminating against sexual orientation. Yes or no?" and my answer is that it is.
    Reading comprehension is your friend. Learn it. saying "This demonstrates that they are not discriminating against sexual orientation. Yes or no?" =/= no discrimination at all. Perhaps you should take a closer look at that question. It may be affecting your answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    2) Wrong. Plenty of law discriminate. Murder laws discriminate between those who kill for valid reasons and those who do not
    Killing someone for a valid reason is not murder. As such murder laws do not discriminate against killing for valid reasons. Try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    3) Yeah, who a business does and does not have to sell to has nothing to do with commerce!!
    In this particular matter it doesn't. Like it or not. Accept it or not. I don't care.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  10. #1850
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Yes, I am proud to be opposed to bigotry
    The facts say otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by sangha
    Some people hate the niggers more than they distrust the govt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •