Page 147 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2133

Thread: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

  1. #1461
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Nope, not really. I don't discriminate against people, so why should it be?
    No one is discriminating against people. These people can enter the business establishment and order a pizza and will be served. They choose not to attend a wedding ceremony.

  2. #1462
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    04-10-17 @ 09:02 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,259

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Are you really unaware of what Muslims are doing to Gays??? If you don't understand whats going on in this area why do you even involve yourself in the debate? You can google Islamic treatment of Gays and then participate if you choose.
    It must make you proud that we live in a secular nation that strives for equality under the law.

  3. #1463
    A grand violation

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,793

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Oh the Muslim businesses will never be prosecuted or even criticized by the Gay/Leftist community. They may sense what will happen to them if they dare try.
    Sure, because in your brain if a gay man is discriminated against by a Christian, then that's bad, but if he is discriminated against by a Muslim then that must make him feel good.

    Does it ever get lonely up there on your cross?

  4. #1464
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Sure, because in your brain if a gay man is discriminated against by a Christian, then that's bad, but if he is discriminated against by a Muslim then that must make him feel good.

    Does it ever get lonely up there on your cross?
    This makes no sense whatsoever.

  5. #1465
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    It must make you proud that we live in a secular nation that strives for equality under the law.
    Many Obama sycophants are celebrating an agreement between the USA and a country where homosexuality is a capital offense. Instead the Gay/Left alliance goes after a small town Christian pizza shop over a hypothetical question.

    Is it any wonder that Democrat leaders believe their followers to be "stupid"?

    You are being redirected...

  6. #1466
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    04-10-17 @ 09:02 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,259

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Many Obama sycophants are celebrating an agreement between the USA and a country where homosexuality is a capital offense. Instead the Gay/Left alliance goes after a small town Christian pizza shop over a hypothetical question.

    Is it any wonder that Democrat leaders believe their followers to be "stupid"?

    You are being redirected...
    Well'p you are hopeless. FYI we live in the USA not Iran And I will defend your right, freedom of speech to be a hopeless dickhead to the inth degree.

  7. #1467
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Well'p you are hopeless. FYI we live in the USA not Iran And I will defend your right, freedom of speech to be a hopeless dickhead to the inth degree.
    Yes, you live in the USA and not Iran. Good for you, and you seem to be bucking the trend. Americans shaky on geography - US news - Education | NBC News

  8. #1468
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    04-10-17 @ 09:02 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,259

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes, you live in the USA and not Iran. Good for you, and you seem to be bucking the trend. Americans shaky on geography - US news - Education | NBC News
    TY smart ass

  9. #1469
    Sage
    Ahlevah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Flyoverland
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,449

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    Unless he does not due to lacking artistic skills to make statues...
    Fortunately, other than knowing how to bake a cake and perhaps toss in a few sprinkles, all he has to know to make a "gay" wedding cake is how to spell and run an icing nozzle.
    Нава́льный 2018

  10. #1470
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,988

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    It's astonishing anyone could possibly think a miniscule number of people were involved in the threats of violence and other actions that were thrown at the owners of the pizzeria. Perhaps there will come a day when respect for all beliefs will be the order of the day. We are clearly not at that point in time.
    How many people do you believe were involved in threatening the pizzeria? More than a dozen? Certainly it WAS a miniscule number. I can safely say that the overwhelming majority of the people who may have thought that the pizza shop owners were bigoted in their views....do not condone threats of violence against them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •