Page 106 of 214 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2133

Thread: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed[W:1581]

  1. #1051
    Randian PUA
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,486

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Wasn't it you who said this? And you actually, without evidence, speak to the "morality of the bigoted right wing and their reprehensible notion of "freedom"???
    Many right wingers have willingly provide overwhelming evidence of their bigotry and their reprehensible notion of "freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #1052
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    We (secularists) are perfectly fine with you being Christian. In fact, we even don't make a fuss about you essentially having your own America in the form of churches, where you get to not pay taxes and you get to discriminate all you want. We don't even make a big deal of the fact that nobody can be President if they're not Christian. You've got it pretty good.
    I am neither a Christian or a Jew but I believe in tolerance and the First Amendment of the US Constitution.

    Are you Gay because you support Gay marriage?

  3. #1053
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Many right wingers have willingly provide overwhelming evidence of their bigotry and their reprehensible notion of "freedom
    Whoa!! Didn't you say this???
    "Some people hate the niggers more than they distrust the govt".
    Yes, or No?

  4. #1054
    A grand violation

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,803

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I am neither a Christian or a Jew but I believe in tolerance and the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
    Okay, then I'll just chalk this one down as being another casualty of the Culture War.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Are you Gay because you support Gay marriage?
    Nope.

  5. #1055
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Yes, I already explained why it was a troll video.
    In fact you didn't.

  6. #1056
    A grand violation

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,803

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    In fact you didn't.
    I've explained it multiple times. Post 1040, for example.

  7. #1057
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    58,340

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    BS. No law has ever forced anyone to serve anyone else. People take it on themselves to serve others when they open a business that is open to the public. It they want to exercise bigotry they are free to do so and there are ways to do it, just not in a business open to the public.
    Yes, that's the argument. Not that I find it of any merit, but that is indeed the argument your side presents.

  8. #1058
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    22,657

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Your side won one family a lot of money. Our side won legislation that, for the first time in Indiana's history, protects LGBT's from discrimination.

    You're not the first person to mistakenly think they're winning
    Your side is not the first to deny it lost the attempt to destroy a family and it's livelihood for refusing to violate their faith.

    That's what sore losers do...

    Sore loser.jpg
    President Donald J Trump, 45th President of the United States of America. A victory born in the hearts and minds of Everyday Americans

  9. #1059
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Okay, then I'll just chalk this one down as being another casualty of the Culture War.
    And this 'cultre war' will continue as long as people put others into little slots and think they know what's really going on in the world.

    Nope.
    Then I hope you got the point. Fighting for the rights of others does not necessarily make you one of the others. It means you support the rights of the individual over the mob.

  10. #1060
    Randian PUA
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,486

    Re: Indiana's 'No Gay Wedding' Pizzeria Has Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Whoa!! Didn't you say this???
    Yes, or No?
    Yes, I said that.

    And it's true
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •