Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: EXCLUSIVE: Monica Lewinsky tapped by Barbara Walters to bring the mojo back to The Vi

  1. #21
    Sage
    Skeptic Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    10,264

    Re: EXCLUSIVE: Monica Lewinsky tapped by Barbara Walters to bring the mojo back to Th

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    April 1st?
    God damn it! What is wrong with me today? I keep falling for this crap.

  2. #22
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,759

    Re: EXCLUSIVE: Monica Lewinsky tapped by Barbara Walters to bring the mojo back to Th

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    She wants attention and money just because she gave head to a president.

    That's "greedy whore" to me. Hell, even if it wasn't the president... in any case, wanting attention and money because you voluntarily had sex with someone makes you a whore and greedy.
    I wish I could get attention and wealth just for having sex...
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  3. #23
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: EXCLUSIVE: Monica Lewinsky tapped by Barbara Walters to bring the mojo back to Th

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Booth View Post
    I wish I could get attention and wealth just for having sex...
    It's a female dominated world out there...
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  4. #24
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: EXCLUSIVE: Monica Lewinsky tapped by Barbara Walters to bring the mojo back to Th

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    She wants attention and money just because she gave head to a president.

    That's "greedy whore" to me. Hell, even if it wasn't the president... in any case, wanting attention and money because you voluntarily had sex with someone makes you a whore and greedy.
    This is incredibly stupid. It has been 20 years since that blow job.

    She has not seeked out attention for those 20 years.

    Wanting a good paying job is greedy?

    Does everyone else on TV do it because of a blow job?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #25
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,759

    Re: EXCLUSIVE: Monica Lewinsky tapped by Barbara Walters to bring the mojo back to Th

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Does everyone else on TV do it because of a blow job?
    I'd like to hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: EXCLUSIVE: Monica Lewinsky tapped by Barbara Walters to bring the mojo back to Th

    This is a gimmick for failing ratings. It would be unfortunate for Hillary, as it will serve as a constant reminded of Hillary standing by her womanizing husband for her personal political ambition.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,067

    Re: EXCLUSIVE: Monica Lewinsky tapped by Barbara Walters to bring the mojo back to Th

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    She wants attention and money just because she gave head to a president.
    Kind of like Hillary?

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: EXCLUSIVE: Monica Lewinsky tapped by Barbara Walters to bring the mojo back to Th

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Kind of like Hillary?
    Exactly like Hillary.

  9. #29
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,425

    Re: EXCLUSIVE: Monica Lewinsky tapped by Barbara Walters to bring the mojo back to Th

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Sounds like she's becoming a all-American politician.
    Sounds like she scare the **** out of you guys..

    Was it seven or eight posts before someone pointed out she "gives head"?


    And you say Republicans hate women. You sure hate this one
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  10. #30
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,294

    Re: EXCLUSIVE: Monica Lewinsky tapped by Barbara Walters to bring the mojo back to Th

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Sounds like she scare the **** out of you guys..

    Was it seven or eight posts before someone pointed out she "gives head"?


    And you say Republicans hate women. You sure hate this one


    Au contraire. I've always thought she and Billy Clintoooon were/are functioning heterosexuals. I think that is a good thing. On the other hand, the previous post described attributes associated with our current crop of miscreants taking refuge in our Nation's leadership circles. Greed, whoring, etc. Does one beget the other or does the other beget one?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •