Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Muslim groups attack Egyptian Copts over church honoring Christians killed by ISIS

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Muslim groups attack Egyptian Copts over church honoring Christians killed by ISI

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    And people like you think it's the books that are responsible.
    What do you mean people like me? Seems like a personal attack, which suggests your argument has failed.

  2. #22
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    48,782

    Re: Muslim groups attack Egyptian Copts over church honoring Christians killed by ISI

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    What do you mean people like me? Seems like a personal attack, which suggests your argument has failed.
    My argument? Seems like a personal attack?

    You know, since we can't actually refer to other people here. That's an attack. I'm so terribly sorry I offended you personally by saying "people like you." What an outrageous attack on your person. Is there anything I can do to repair your hurt feelings?
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Well, certainly the customer is not an N-word.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You know her?

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Muslim groups attack Egyptian Copts over church honoring Christians killed by ISI

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    My argument? Seems like a personal attack?

    You know, since we can't actually refer to other people here. That's an attack. I'm so terribly sorry I offended you personally by saying "people like you." What an outrageous attack on your person. Is there anything I can do to repair your hurt feelings?
    You said "people like you". What did you mean?

  4. #24
    Godwin's Lawyer
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    10,685

    Re: Muslim groups attack Egyptian Copts over church honoring Christians killed by ISI

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    ...Zero.
    Holy ****, dat Freudian slip on my part. That was supposed to be a completion of my countdown of 3...2...1...0. lol
    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." --First Amendment to the United States Constitution

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Muslim groups attack Egyptian Copts over church honoring Christians killed by ISI

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    What, your right-wing bloggers didn't tell you about it?
    You feel that it the 'right wing' who are against the murder of innocent people practicing their religion and the 'left wing' who is indifferent and wants to downplay Islamic violence? That's an insight most leftists don't get.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Muslim groups attack Egyptian Copts over church honoring Christians killed by ISI

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    And Christians have killed Muslims. And Muslims have killed Muslims. And Christians have killed Christians. But for some reason, the blanket condemnation only gets aimed at one religion.
    That's probably because it is happening now, during our lifetimes. However if you want to protest bad Christian behavior in the Middle Ages then good luck with that.
    People like you scoff at the notion of a moderate Muslim.
    Nobody is scoffing at 'moderate Muslims". though few seem to be making their voices heard. You must be the few people who have never heard the phrase 'Not all Muslims are terrorists", and it's true. But many are concerned with those who are.
    . People like you demand that Muslims speak out against the vile acts of ISIS and their ilk. That happens, all the time, but it's never good enough for you. Muslims go to war against ISIS and their ilk, but it's never good enough for you. Muslims are killed by the thousands by ISIS and their ilk, but people like you still think the broader Muslim community supports them. A billion Muslims killed nobody yesterday. You don't give a ****.
    I think we can all be grateful for those one billion Muslims not killing anyone yesterday but there were Muslims who did carry out killings against innocent people. Those are the concern. You should be able to separate "Good" Muslims from "Bad" Muslims and perhaps suggest what should be done about the latter.

  7. #27
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    50,430

    Re: Muslim groups attack Egyptian Copts over church honoring Christians killed by ISI

    Classic. Muslims behead people. Others seek to honor those people and they themselves are threatened by Muslims. And the response here is....

    Well...so? Christians have done bad things too.

  8. #28
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44

    Re: Muslim groups attack Egyptian Copts over church honoring Christians killed by ISI

    sad that this nation is trying to bring around thousands of muslims in 2015 from Syria and Iraq as refugees and no one trying to protect the middle eastern chrisitans being killed.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Muslim groups attack Egyptian Copts over church honoring Christians killed by ISI

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Muslims lined up to form a human shield for Christians in that very country on several occasions. But blanket condemnation continues.
    A) Care to provide evidence?

    B) What exactly were they shielding them from? Well that would be the Muslim mob one hundred times larger than any supposed Muslim human shield but at least you admit that "moderate" Muslims are in the extreme minority.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Muslim groups attack Egyptian Copts over church honoring Christians killed by ISI

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Classic. Muslims behead people. Others seek to honor those people and they themselves are threatened by Muslims. And the response here is....

    Well...so? Christians have done bad things too.
    And our own President mentions the Crusades-at least the crusades were defensive in nature and intended to save the lives of Christians and other religions from guess who-thats right-violent Islamic fundamentalists.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •