Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 97

Thread: Florida teen kills brother, wounds another after argument over food

  1. #81
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Florida teen kills brother, wounds another after argument over food

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    I can cite thousands of times, speeches, pieces of legislation, bills and laws that have make clear attempts to infringe on the 2A. Its irrefutable.
    No one wants to take away your guns. However most don't want to be in Walmart with you having a AK strapped to your back and 44 Magnum tucked inside your waistband.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Florida teen kills brother, wounds another after argument over food

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    No one wants to take away your guns. However most don't want to be in Walmart with you having a AK strapped to your back and 44 Magnum tucked inside your waistband.
    I don't care, their fear does not trump my rights.
    And you don't think anyone wants to take our guns? LOLOLOL Better start paying attention to our politicians.

  3. #83
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Florida teen kills brother, wounds another after argument over food

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    I don't care, their fear does not trump my rights.
    And you don't think anyone wants to take our guns? LOLOLOL Better start paying attention to our politicians.
    If a business's policy is that you can't bring guns onto their property, then you can't bring guns onto their property. You have zero right to bring a gun where they're prohibited. You still have a right to own guns, you just can't bring them anywhere you want.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Florida teen kills brother, wounds another after argument over food

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    If a business's policy is that you can't bring guns onto their property, then you can't bring guns onto their property. You have zero right to bring a gun where they're prohibited. You still have a right to own guns, you just can't bring them anywhere you want.
    And I have a right to conceal it, and or take my money elsewhere. Simple.
    You still haven't backed up your hyperbole that "no one wants my guns".

  5. #85
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Florida teen kills brother, wounds another after argument over food

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    And I have a right to conceal it, and or take my money elsewhere. Simple.
    You still haven't backed up your hyperbole that "no one wants my guns".
    If you're caught bringing a concealed weapon onto property where guns are prohibited especially if you don't have a CC permit, you'll pay the consequences.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  6. #86
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:50 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,352

    Re: Florida teen kills brother, wounds another after argument over food

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    If you're caught bringing a concealed weapon onto property where guns are prohibited especially if you don't have a CC permit, you'll pay the consequences.
    Anywhere open to the public shouldn't be allowed to ban firearms
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Florida teen kills brother, wounds another after argument over food

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    If you're caught bringing a concealed weapon onto property where guns are prohibited especially if you don't have a CC permit, you'll pay the consequences.
    Eww, really.

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Florida teen kills brother, wounds another after argument over food

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Anywhere open to the public shouldn't be allowed to ban firearms
    But you can shut down a business that wont bend to your sexual lifestyle.

  9. #89
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Florida teen kills brother, wounds another after argument over food

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Anywhere open to the public shouldn't be allowed to ban firearms
    Disagree.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  10. #90
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,686

    Re: Florida teen kills brother, wounds another after argument over food

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    No one wants to take away your guns. However most don't want to be in Walmart with you having a AK strapped to your back and 44 Magnum tucked inside your waistband.
    do you realize such a statement renders any other opinions you have on guns pretty well ignorable ?



Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •