Page 69 of 320 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 3196

Thread: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

  1. #681
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    53,450

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) like i said equal and civil rights and many laws behind that, if thats not specific enough you are **** out of luck LMAO Ill never play your dishonest game you will lose as always. are you claiming those rights dont exists?
    Yes, so what rights do civil rights laws protect? The right to ________. Just answer the damn question already.



    its like asking me if you could be arrested for sex, and then i ask you if the sex was consensual, and you say it doesn't matter. sorry but it in fact DOES matter.
    That makes no sense.

    so i will ask you AGAIN, try not to dodge it and post honestly this time: what business, what someone and what "banned reasons" do you speak of
    Obviously I'm talking about businesses affected by the law. Duh?

  2. #682
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,511

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    It doesn't matter what I say. She is a woman and the store doesn't sell to women. She will be removed and refused service like all other women.
    ???????? why are you responding to this? oh oh lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #683
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    53,450

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    ???????? why are you responding to this? oh oh lol
    Because I felt like it and I knew the answer.

  4. #684
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,683

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    wow thats a nice long waste of a post based on your biased and dishonest opinions and feelings that dont matter. LMAO

    Nobody educated, honest and objective falls for "the gay agenda", "force of acceptance", "market will fix itself" dishonesty mentally retard "rhetoric", it just gets mocked and laughed at for the desperation it is.

    you challeneges are 10- 0 lifetime against me and nothing has changed

    your post fails and facts win again
    Just wanted to highlight you one more time. Weird, I get infracted for stuff like this all the time, wonder what will happen to you? In any event, I placed the 1 beside your typo, I think you missed it.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  5. #685
    Guru
    Samhain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ohio
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 12:28 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,732

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    that doesnt answer the question either. you seem to keep dodging.
    is your grocery story a public access business? im assuming yes since you didnt say otherwise so now the question is when she walks up to your store how is she stopped and what is the reason why?
    Computer gate that validates if you are 100% ma-male.

  6. #686
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,089

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by maxparrish View Post
    You are correct. "Tolerance" and bigotry are a two-way street. The gays who are repelled by a baker's religious beliefs and who crave to force the baker to serve them are not being tolerant, they are self-righteous gay crusaders backed force.

    For those who actually are tolerant, its not that difficult. If a person does not want to trade, date, or associate with you...you move on. If you don't want to trade, date, or associate them, they move on. THAT is tolerance.

    But for those that can't move on, like the gay persecutors of the baker(s), they are little more than stalkers - they just can't stand the thought of being rejected and, like all stalkers, wish to destroy those who exercise their right to associate with whom they please.

    Too bad they can't be locked up.
    So you're repeal part or all of the CRA as well, especially Title II. Whites Only, etc.? Maybe it's just gays who shouldn't have any protection from discrimination?

  7. #687
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,511

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by freeRadical View Post
    1.) It's a private business that is open only to heterosexual white males.
    2.) There will be a security guard at the door. If you're not a heterosexual white male then the security guard will not let you in.
    1.) a private business? youll need to further explain. Is it a nonprofit membership?
    2.) well i cant really expand on this until you answer #1 but out of curiosity how will the guard know a person is a heterosexual white male
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #688
    Student freeRadical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:57 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    275

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) a private business? youll need to further explain. Is it a nonprofit membership?
    2.) well i cant really expand on this until you answer #1 but out of curiosity how will the guard know a person is a heterosexual white male
    It's a privately owned business.... Like most businesses. The is no membership.

    He will use his discretion.
    "Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place."
    -- Frederic Bastiat

  9. #689
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,511

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.) Yes, so what rights do civil rights laws protect? The right to ________. Just answer the damn question already.
    2.)That makes no sense.
    3.)Obviously I'm talking about businesses affected by the law. Duh?
    1.) roll your eyes all you want but im not playing any dishonesty silly games. google civil rights since you dont understand them
    2.) actually it makes perfect since. because the answers are in fact different. Are you claiming the answers are not different? lol
    3.) thats what i thought, another dodge, that doesnt answer anything. WHAT LAW?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #690
    Student freeRadical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:57 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    275

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) a private business? youll need to further explain. Is it a nonprofit membership?
    2.) well i cant really expand on this until you answer #1 but out of curiosity how will the guard know a person is a heterosexual white male
    Let's drop the heterosexual part. Let's just stick with white males. It's easy for the security guard to tell if someone is a white male.
    "Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place."
    -- Frederic Bastiat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •