Page 29 of 320 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 3196

Thread: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

  1. #281
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    46,705

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    1.)Except that you can't say 'no' to serving them.
    2.)Except that you can't say 'no' and not serve them.
    3.)Your facts, as you recite them, conflict your other argument.
    4.)If you can't decline to serve them, then you are forced to serve them.
    1.) false its done every day a d you can say no
    2.) see #1
    3.) now they simply prove your claims wrong
    4.) you can decline and you wont be forced
    facts win again

    let me know if you want me to prove it too you further with examples
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  2. #282
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    23,497

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    LOL. I think you meant that as long as gays stayed in the closet hardly anyone noticed or cared. You're' kidding yourself if being an open gay person didn't come with simply devastating career and social costs back in the "good old days."
    They didn't parade around telling the whole world and demanding acceptance. There's your sign.
    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Antonin Scalia

  3. #283
    Sage

    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,868
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) you can say no, this is why your claim fails and has been proven factually wrong
    Sure. And promptly be forced out of business for it. Not much of a choice is it? You could even say it's lack of a choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    2.) what entitlement LMAO if you feel belittled for being proven wrong with facts and posting inaccurate false claims, dont do it
    i however will continue to point out that they are false and i can do so using facts, remind us again what you have on your side?

    fact remains you can say no and there is no force to say yes
    Is it too simple for you? If you can't say 'no', then your only answer is 'yes', and so you have no choice.
    “That’s why I told Washington Republicans to grow a pair of ovaries and get the job done,”, Martha McSally - Yeeesss!!
    Elect a Democrat, get a corrupt FBI, DOJ, IRS . . . . .

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) false its done every day a d you can say no
    2.) see #1
    3.) now they simply prove your claims wrong
    4.) you can decline and you wont be forced
    facts win again

    let me know if you want me to prove it too you further with examples
    Why would minorities desire to impose their will on businesses if they didn't get anything from it?

  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    They didn't parade around telling the whole world and demanding acceptance. There's your sign.
    What annoys me about the movement is that they don't just demand acceptance, but demand that you agree with them on the issues. That annoys me.

  6. #286
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    04-19-18 @ 08:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,637

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    but there is no law that forces business with gays . . none . . .zero . . zilch . . if you disagree simply post the law, proverb it . . your will fail
    What do you think the purpose of a law is?

  7. #287
    Maquis Admiral
    maquiscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,137

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    This is america, we don't allow discrimination. You want to live in a theocracy, there are plenty of miserable places you can move to.
    Based upon the comments you are responding to "theocracy" is a red herring. One does not have to have a religious reason to discriminate. An atheist can be just as much a homophobe, or racist, or whatever as a supposed Christian. Additionally, by what Belmonds, myself and others are calling for, even Christians could be and would be discriminated against.
    Bi, Poly, Switch. I'm not indecisive, I'm greedy!

  8. #288
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    46,705

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    1.)Sure. And promptly be forced out of business for it.
    2.)Not much of a choice is it?
    3.) You could even say it's lack of a choice.
    4.)Is it too simple for you? If you can't say 'no', then your only answer is 'yes', and so you have no choice.
    1.) you wouldnt have broken any laws for refusing business so why would somebody force you out of business
    2.) what you are describing isnt reality or happening
    3.) i would agree IF that was happening but its not, you are free to say no with nothing happening
    4.) i agree 100% it is a very simply concept thats why its confusing you cant grasp it. you can say no so your point is meaningless
    facts win again
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  9. #289
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    46,705

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Why would minorities desire to impose their will on businesses if they didn't get anything from it?
    Youll have to ask the people you speak of, i don't know anybody like that or any situation like that
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  10. #290
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    46,705

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    What do you think the purpose of a law is?
    so im guessing you have no proof? thats what i though LOL
    what law? the one you speak of doesnt exist, youd have to tell me
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •