Page 281 of 320 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3196

Thread: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

  1. #2801
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Doctors' faith must yield to gays' rights, court says - latimes





    Benitez v. North Coast Women's Care Medical Group | Lambda Legal



    Don't you "practice" in California? You probably "practice" in Baja California because the issue of sexual orientation as it concerned abortificients was settled in California 7 years ago. Unless of course you believe this ruling means that doctors can still discriminate against straights, which is laughably absurd, doctor.
    Yes I do, and I never said they could not discriminate because of sexual orientation.

  2. #2802
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    40,836

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Yes I do, and I never said they could not discriminate because of sexual orientation.
    They can't discriminate because of sexual orientation. This was already settled in California, where you supposedly "practice". That you're still asking how "lefties" would handle such an issue while living in California - probably the most liberal state in the contiguous United States - makes you seem a little bit behind on the times if not completely uninformed, doctor.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #2803
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    They can't discriminate because of sexual orientation. This was already settled in California, where you supposedly "practice". That you're still asking how "lefties" would handle such an issue while living in California - probably the most liberal state in the contiguous United States - makes you seem a little bit behind on the times if not completely uninformed, doctor.
    Once again, I never said the could discriminate because of sexual orientation. And I asked nothing about California, but you'd need to read to know that. And Im not an MD, and never made that claim. I will have my doctorate next month though.

  4. #2804
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    40,836

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Once again, I never said the could discriminate because of sexual orientation. And I asked nothing about California,
    That's right, you asked a question concerning how "lefties" would deal with such an issue. I provided the answer from the liberal state where you supposedly work. Why you, in your infinite knowledge of all things related to medicine, did not know how leftists would handle such an issue already settled in the leftist state that you live in speaks volumes. Then again, it's not like such a ruling and law would affect your profession, right?

    but you'd need to read to know that. And Im not an MD, and never made that claim. I will have my doctorate next month though.
    That would make you a doctor, doctor.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #2805
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That's right, you asked a question concerning how "lefties" would deal with such an issue. I provided the answer from the liberal state where you supposedly work. Why you, in your infinite knowledge of all things related to medicine, did not know how leftists would handle such an issue already settled in the leftist state that you live in speaks volumes. Then again, it's not like such a ruling and law would affect your profession, right?



    That would make you a doctor, doctor.
    Its almost like the context of my discussion, with numerous posters was state law. In fact, this entire threads context is state law-as thats where gay laws lie.

    I'd kindly request that you read before stumbling in and posting blindly-it enriches the forum.

    And yes it would make me a doctor, but not a medical doctor. Ive been called doc since I was 18, and more often, since I was 20.

    These are examples of context.

  6. #2806
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    40,836

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Its almost like the context of my discussion, with numerous posters was state law. In fact, this entire threads context is state law-as thats where gay laws lie. I'd kindly request that you read before stumbling in and posting blindly-it enriches the forum.
    Yes, I provided what lefties have already done in regards to the hypothetical you proposed in terms of state law and court rulings. You seemed to be completely oblivious to what leftists would do in such a case even if the answer that the poster provided is in tune and exactly aligned with what leftists in California have already done. Seems kind of odd for a guy for who claims to practice medicine in Chaz Bono-Cenk Uygur-Sean Penn-Black Panther Party-Lefty for over 50 years-California... but that's none of my business, doctor.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 04-01-15 at 03:54 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #2807
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yes, I provided what lefties have already done in regards to the hypothetical you proposed in terms of state law and court rulings. You seemed to be completely oblivious to what leftists would do in such a case even if the answer that the poster provided is exactly what leftists in California have already done. Seems kind of odd for a guy for who claims to practice medicine in Chaz Bono-Cenk Uygur-Sean Penn-Black Panther Party-Lefty for over 50 years-California... but that's none of my business, doctor.
    Lolz, I wish I knew what state this threads discussion was about. Can you think of a state?

    Ive never been to Indiana, but I can read.

    Why do you think, as enthused with my state as I may be-that Im keeping it in a state context? Its almost like one would have to read the constitution.

  8. #2808
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    40,836

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Lolz, I wish I knew what state this threads discussion was about. Can you think of a state?
    Your question and hypothetical said nothing or had anything to do with a specific state. It had everything to do with what lefties would do in the hypothetical you proposed. I posted the answer, which was perfectly in line with what has already been done by a leftist government and what rogue proposed. You seemed to be oblivious to what has already been done in California - which is - you know, leftist. Seems a bit odd.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #2809
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Your question and hypothetical said nothing or had anything to do with a specific state. It had everything to do with what lefties would do in the hypothetical you proposed. I posted the answer, which was perfectly in line with what has already been done by a leftist government and what rogue proposed. You seemed to be oblivious to what has already been done in California - which is - you know, leftist. Seems a bit odd.
    Why can't you define the logic of our sex laws? Let me be your chaperon.

    You can't answer for lefties nationally, come off it even if you wanted to it would be materially impossible. Not even king Obama can save you.

    I will always know the pertinent sex laws in the state of minerva, or athena, or seshat...cause I know the sex laws in the trenches, from the trenches. Get back to me one of these days.

  10. #2810
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    40,836

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Why can't you define the logic of our sex laws? Let me be your chaperon.

    You can't answer for lefties nationally, come off it even if you wanted to it would be materially impossible. Not even king Obama can save you.

    I will always know the pertinent sex laws in the state of minerva, or athena, or isis...cause I know the sex laws in the trenches Get back to me one of these days.
    You keep dancing around the discussion and your obvious lack of knowledge, however, it doesn't change anything. You asked what leftists would do, I provided an answer based on the very state you claim to practice and live in (not to mention, the most liberal state in the contiguous United States) as well as the answer given by the poster.

    It seems such issues are settled in other liberal strongholds like New York, Massachusetts, Oregon, Washington, Maine, Vermont, Illinois, and Connecticut. The answer is the same as that of California. Surprise. So the answer rogue gave covers the nation as far as liberals and liberal governments go. However, since you didn't know what a leftist place like that of California did on the issue, nobody can't expect you to know what liberals in other states are doing.

    Now, if you want to rant about Obama having a different opinion on gay marriage 3 years ago, and not supporting it 8 years ago, knock yourself out. However, it would serve you well to catch up on the ideas, laws and court cases put at work in leftist strongholds like California. Who knows? You may avoid asking silly questions and it may be relevant to your supposed field of work, doctor.

    Last edited by Hatuey; 04-01-15 at 04:40 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •