Page 28 of 320 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 3196

Thread: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

  1. #271
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    53,657

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) what you think it looks like doesnt matter to facts. there is no force to do service . . none. . . zero . . . this fact will not change
    What happens when they fail to provide their service for a reason that is banned? Can they perhaps be sued for that? When they lose the lawsuit do they have a choice to pay or are they forced to pay?

  2. #272
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,563

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    lets recap the facts

    there are no laws forcing or compelling anybody to do business with gays or genders, races, sexual orientations, religions etc
    there is no right to service
    there is no force to accept gays or genders, races, sexual orientations, religions etc
    there is no force to serve gays or genders, races, sexual orientations, religions etc
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #273
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,778

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Minor correction, it is not an LGBT agenda, but a socialist agenda, where they piggy back on "issues" when sometimes the majority would kindly wish they shut the **** up.

    OK, say I just had a sex change. Do I want some ass hole passing laws forcing people to sell to me? No. Nor do I want to force some baker to do what he doesn't want to do.....that's what the Democratic party is for.

    On these 'made up' issues, I am reminded of the fact Canada, because of legislative neglect has absolutely NO law on abortion whatsoever. A woman, legally can terminate after the water breaks. But, it turns out, with no government/political involvement, Canada ends up with about the most reasonable statistics on abortion in the world.

    It is called the "free market system" for a reason, as gay politician and friend recently said to me "why sue? Invest and open your own bakery..."

    You see, socialists don't think that way....they can't see the benefit of profit, private sector job creation nor how the economy works.
    This is true. Socialists successfully used women, the working stiff and minorities as a political crutches and the Gays want a piece of that action.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  4. #274
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    53,657

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    lets recap the facts

    there are no laws forcing or compelling anybody to do business with gays or genders, races, sexual orientations, religions etc
    there is no right to service
    there is no force to accept gays or genders, races, sexual orientations, religions etc
    there is no force to serve gays or genders, races, sexual orientations, religions etc
    Then what is the grounds for the lawsuit or the law for that matter?

  5. #275
    #NeverHillary
    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,825
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) and the fact remains you can say no thanks for proving your on post wrong
    2.) yes, yes you are factually wrong
    3.) see this further proves where your mistake is, reality is reality. I havent given you any version of it because that would not be reality. The reality is you can say no and there is no force to say yes.
    4.) you keep repeating this but there is no force to say yes and thats why your whole argument and straw man complete fails
    facts win again
    If you can't say 'no', and your only answer is 'yes', then you are forced to say 'yes' for the same reasons that you can't say 'no'.

    Your continued belittlement of the logical fact as stated above belies the weakness of your argument.
    It's a global Jihad, stupid. Allowing that poison into the country is only going to increase the damage it inflicts on others.
    Trump: "When You Open Your Heart To Patriotism, There Is No Room For Prejudice"

  6. #276
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,232

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    They shove their lifestyle in the faces of too many Americans and it's coming back to bite their butts. When they were simply an oddity that you knew existed but, it didn't affect your day-to-day then no one hardly noticed or cared. You come out and demand everyone accept you or get sued or thrown in jail and people take offence.
    LOL. I think you meant that as long as gays stayed in the closet hardly anyone noticed or cared. You're' kidding yourself if being an open gay person didn't come with simply devastating career and social costs back in the "good old days."

  7. #277
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    They have the right not to enter into a business.
    So if my boss sent me to you because you're who he has an account with, you really think I have a right to go somewhere else and spend his money?

    That's a very strange opinion you have their.

  8. #278
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,563

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)What happens when they fail to provide their service for a reason that is banned?
    2.) Can they perhaps be sued for that? When they lose the lawsuit do they have a choice to pay or are they forced to pay?
    1.) a reason that is banned? youll have to be more specific.
    what happens when they dont provide service for a reason that is not banned . . . oh wait . . how would that be possible since the claim is, there is force to do business with guys, they cant be any non-banned reasons right??? OOOOOPS lol
    2.) see one once you are more specific i can answer seems you are asking what happens when sombody breaks the law . . .the same things that mostly happens for other broken laws of the same magnitude.

    that has nothing to do with the false and mentally retard "claims" that service is forced, acceptance is forced, business is forced and or association is forced
    none of those things are forced
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #279
    #NeverHillary
    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,825
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    lets recap the facts

    there are no laws forcing or compelling anybody to do business with gays or genders, races, sexual orientations, religions etc
    Except that you can't say 'no' to serving them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    there is no right to service
    there is no force to accept gays or genders, races, sexual orientations, religions etc
    there is no force to serve gays or genders, races, sexual orientations, religions etc
    Except that you can't say 'no' and not serve them.

    Your facts, as you recite them, conflict your other argument.

    If you can't decline to serve them, then you are forced to serve them.

    We see this in the case of the Christian bakers. They declined to serve the couple, and were promptly forced to either say yes, ro go out of business at the business end of the government gun.
    It's a global Jihad, stupid. Allowing that poison into the country is only going to increase the damage it inflicts on others.
    Trump: "When You Open Your Heart To Patriotism, There Is No Room For Prejudice"

  10. #280
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,563

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    1.)If you can't say 'no', and your only answer is 'yes', then you are forced to say 'yes' for the same reasons that you can't say 'no'.
    2.)Your continued belittlement of the logical fact as stated above belies the weakness of your argument.
    1.) you can say no, this is why your claim fails and has been proven factually wrong
    2.) what entitlement LMAO if you feel belittled for being proven wrong with facts and posting inaccurate false claims, dont do it
    i however will continue to point out that they are false and i can do so using facts, remind us again what you have on your side?

    fact remains you can say no and there is no force to say yes
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •