Page 210 of 320 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3196

Thread: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

  1. #2091
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Translation: another deflection
    facts win again
    Deflection not necessary. Quoted posts sufficed

  2. #2092
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    01-12-17 @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Good for them.
    I actually agree with the sentiment of your objection, I just wanted you to see where the other poster's attitude on the subject was coming from.
    "It is only when men contemplate the greatness of God that they can come to realize their own inadequacy." Jean Calvin

  3. #2093
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Lost ya again eh.
    Not worth the effort.
    If you don't have a point, it's never worth the effort

  4. #2094
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42,240

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)Then it is your duty to defend their logic that is obviously faulty.
    2.) You can start by defending the claim that the thirteenth amendment only protects from conditions found in black slavery.
    3.) Have fun.
    1.) i have no duty to defend the people that dishonestly claim that there is forced servitude with anti-discrimination laws. That would be stupid, Ill be sticking with facts, rights the constitutions and court cases over failed and proven wrong opinions
    2.) again, no need because that straw man already failed and has nothing to do with reality facts or the topic.
    3.) its always fun destroying opinions pushed as truths and using facts to prove them wrong.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #2095
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,463

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) i have no duty to defend the people that dishonestly claim that there is forced servitude with anti-discrimination laws. That would be stupid, Ill be sticking with facts, rights the constitutions and court cases over failed and proven wrong opinions
    2.) again, no need because that straw man already failed and has nothing to do with reality facts or the topic.
    3.) its always fun destroying opinions pushed as truths and using facts to prove them wrong.
    What? I was obviously talking about the Supreme Court. Please review the court cases you're using to defend your argument.

  6. #2096
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) i have no duty to defend the people that dishonestly claim that there is forced servitude with anti-discrimination laws. That would be stupid, Ill be sticking with facts, rights the constitutions and court cases over failed and proven wrong opinions
    2.) again, no need because that straw man already failed and has nothing to do with reality facts or the topic.
    3.) its always fun destroying opinions pushed as truths and using facts to prove them wrong.
    The anti-slavery laws are very similar to slavery and rape. Slavery because they force people to act against their will or suffer harm and rape because like rape, the laws are about power and control.

  7. #2097
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,463

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    that's funny.
    I don't find it very funny.

  8. #2098
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42,240

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    Deflection not necessary. Quoted posts sufficed
    then feel free to stop deflecting and simply qoute the factual contradiction, we are waiting, since its factually its never been done. just reposted lies like the one above
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #2099
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    then feel free to stop deflecting and simply qoute the factual contradiction, we are waiting, since its factually its never been done. just reposted lies like the one above
    Asked and answered ( a long time ago I might add)

  10. #2100
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42,240

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    What? I was obviously talking about the Supreme Court. Please review the court cases you're using to defend your argument.
    1.) dont need to they stand on thier own footing
    2.) not using them to defend any "argument" im simply stating facts which they prove.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •