Page 207 of 320 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3196

Thread: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

  1. #2061
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 09:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    Asked and answered
    thats what i thought, let us know when you can qoute the lie you made up lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #2062
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    58,177

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    There's no servitude without payment involved. There's no holding someone against their will.
    Paying someone that was forced to serve you does not change the fact that they were forced to serve you.

    A person who has a public business can create a "For members Only" business.
    Which does not entirely depart them from government punishment. Furthermore, they must take certain actions that they might not desire to take if they were to go that route.

  3. #2063
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 09:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    There's no servitude.
    thats actually all that needs said because that fact is true as many many court cases prove and show. the false and desperate claims of servitude and force as always failed and never been taken seriously.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #2064
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    01-12-17 @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,885

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Not a non-response at all. Your dodge is noted. You post was simply playing the "Religious martyr" card. WWJD? Do you think that he would turn away the gay person or turn him away and then claim he was a martyr due to the backlash? If you don't know the answer, read about the man.
    My point was that you didn't respond to my point, you brought up a different subject altogether. I played no such "Martyr card", it is the gay activist who has interjected their own Card by making religious liberty = to bigotry. Remember it is the institutional force that is the most egregious form of discrimination, this law considers the protected class of religious individuals from institutional force. The Gay card is a red herring. WWJD? I don't believe he would partake in any display of unrepentant sin. I'll let you decide what the definition of unrepentant sin is. BTW. I have a good understanding of what the bible teaches about Jesus, Thank you.
    "It is only when men contemplate the greatness of God that they can come to realize their own inadequacy." Jean Calvin

  5. #2065
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    And your opinion on original Sin- Still with us?
    Your point?

  6. #2066
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    A private businesses should not be able to deny service to any person for any reason!
    A private businesses should be able to deny service to any person for any reason!

  7. #2067
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats what i thought, let us know when you can qoute the lie you made up lol
    Been there, done that, with your help I might add

  8. #2068
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    58,177

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats actually all that needs said because that fact is true as many many court cases prove and show. the false and desperate claims of servitude and force as always failed and never been taken seriously.
    Then it is your duty to defend their logic that is obviously faulty. You can start by defending the claim that the thirteenth amendment only protects from conditions found in black slavery. Have fun.

  9. #2069
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,200

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    Your point?
    You are a so called Bible whiz, why should I need to explain a simple question that is integral to religious teachings.
    You were wrong before as I and another member noted, yet you fail to see that.
    Just wanted to see if you are wrong again.
    Meanwhile off for a beer and a chat with the Devil. You do believe in Hell don't you?
    Gives ya time to Goggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.
    Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    The shooter was later found to be white.

  10. #2070
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    You are a so called Bible whiz, why should I need to explain a simple question that is integral to religious teachings.
    You were wrong before as I and another member noted, yet you fail to see that.
    Just wanted to see if you are wrong again.
    Meanwhile off for a beer and a chat with the Devil. You do believe in Hell don't you?
    Gives ya time to Goggle.
    Your question is bizarre. That's why I asked your point. My position on original sin is that it was original sin. And no, I wasn't wrong before

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •