Page 206 of 320 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3196

Thread: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

  1. #2051
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,180

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    Yes. All the words of the Bible are the words of Jesus
    No it was from Paul, writing about idols and in particular Roman idols.
    So you believe every word in the bible is the word of God?
    PS- Jesus is in the NT- God is in the OT and NT.
    If so which version?

  2. #2052
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,943

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    Yes. All the words of the Bible are the words of Jesus
    Sorry, no they aren't. Well, unless you can prove Jesus was around during the old testament. And no, the Trinity wasn't applicable at that time...if you believe in such.
    Since when have we Americans been expected to bow submissively to authority and speak with awe and reverence to those who represent us? - William O. Douglas


  3. #2053
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    58,130

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Feel free to copy and paste directly from the Constitution, which support the claim you made above...
    "Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

    I would also like to add that the laws in question violate the fourteenth amendment.
    Last edited by Henrin; 03-30-15 at 08:41 PM.

  4. #2054
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 09:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    The facts are on my side, as your posts demonstrate
    and yet you cant point them out, keep dodging lol
    the qoute above fails and facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #2055
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    No it was from Paul, writing about idols and in particular Roman idols.
    So you believe every word in the bible is the word of God?
    PS- Jesus is in the NT- God is in the OT and NT.
    If so which version?
    Paul wrote under inspiration from God. And Jesus is throughout the Bible

  6. #2056
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Sorry, no they aren't. Well, unless you can prove Jesus was around during the old testament. And no, the Trinity wasn't applicable at that time...if you believe in such.
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Yes, Jesus was in the Old Testament and the Trinity is from everlasting to everlasting

  7. #2057
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    and yet you cant point them out, keep dodging lol
    the qoute above fails and facts win again
    Asked and answered

  8. #2058
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,180

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Yes, Jesus was in the Old Testament and the Trinity is from everlasting to everlasting
    And your opinion on original Sin- Still with us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.
    Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    The shooter was later found to be white.

  9. #2059
    Educator Chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    10-04-16 @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    A private businesses should not be able to deny service to any person for any reason!
    The Gruber-crat is strong in this one!

  10. #2060
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,943

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    "Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

    I would also like to add that the laws in question violate the fourteenth amendment.
    There's no servitude without payment involved. There's no holding someone against their will.

    A person who has a public business can create a "For members Only" business.

    You forget the "DEPRIVED --- WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW! Therefore my due process is SUING somebody's ass off.
    Since when have we Americans been expected to bow submissively to authority and speak with awe and reverence to those who represent us? - William O. Douglas


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •