Page 204 of 320 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3196

Thread: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

  1. #2031
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    People shout when they are wrong.
    There was no shouting. Merely the emphasis that you are mistaken to call it a bill, it's the law

  2. #2032
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    18,582

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    There was no shouting. Merely the emphasis that you are mistaken to call it a bill, it's the law
    Caps is shouting, not emphasis.
    You can stomach discrimination is clear.
    You are in favor of singling out minorities for discrimination.
    You are against Human Rights .
    See, underlining, fonts, much easier than shouting.
    Shame they do not have Pink.
    Note to self- Must talk to the owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  3. #2033
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    32,618

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Yes and it was a brilliant legal maneuver because the judiciary can't touch it with their opinions.

    Tim-
    Please explain how the judiciary cannot touch it.
    I don't attack my constituents. Bob is my constituent now.
    This is the important stuff. We can’t get lost in discrimination. We can’t get lost in B.S. We can’t get lost tearing each other down. I want to make a point here that no matter what you look like, where you come from, how you worship, who you love, how you identify, and yeah, how you run, that if you have good public policy ideas, if you are well qualified for office, bring those ideas to the table, because this is your America, too. This is our commonwealth of Virginia, too.
    Danica Roem - The nation's first openly transgender person elected to serve in a U.S. state legislature.

  4. #2034
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    37,486

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Willing to add some clarity huh Indiana RepubLies--can you say Apple, NCAA, and the conventions that have already pulled out?

    In other news, these GOPs have shown us exactly what is in the National GOP platform .
    Physics is Phun; Chemists Have Solutions

  5. #2035
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,541

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    No translation was necessary. You pointed out your own self contradiction
    thats what i thought LMAO
    your post fails and facts win aagin
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  6. #2036
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    56,099
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    I don't know if that's true or not, but if they've been successful by lying it's by citing the lies of bill proponents. So sad.
    It is bad faith to burden responsible leaders with the rants of the irresponsible fringe.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  7. #2037
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    01-11-18 @ 03:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Please explain how the judiciary cannot touch it.
    Go to the General politics forum I made a new thread on it.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  8. #2038
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    18,582

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Blemonds View Post
    I know more than most, I'm sure. I certainly know He would not condone sin
    Then where did Jesus talk about homosexuality- Chapter & verse please.
    Get back to me when you find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  9. #2039
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,403

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    ...despicable and sinful behaviors like attending traditional Christian churches and engaging in heterosexual intercourse.
    I have been in many churches in my time and temples and mosques, and places of worship and have yet to see on like you have described. Do you have an address, because I'd like to go there...

  10. #2040
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Caps is shouting, not emphasis.
    You can stomach discrimination is clear.
    You are in favor of singling out minorities for discrimination.
    You are against Human Rights .
    See, underlining, fonts, much easier than shouting.
    Shame they do not have Pink.
    Note to self- Must talk to the owners.
    Discrimination is part of liberty, which means those who oppose the LAW oppose liberty. And I have not once said I am in favor of singling out minorities. You made that up (something people do when they're losing the argument). I favor allowing others to choose. Call it freedom of choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •