Page 172 of 320 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3196

Thread: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

  1. #1711
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Match was wrong and misrepresented Grim's position. Your dishonesty on this is standard extreme conservatism... if you don't understand something, lie about it.
    again.. he didnt do either of those.. he posed questions on what they had stated and he was right..you got annoyed it didnt fit your narrative anad whined he was "off topic" when he was not.. a typical liberal play when boxed into a corner
    Last edited by Travis007; 03-30-15 at 02:00 PM.

  2. #1712
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo
    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    141,876

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    again.. he didnt do either of those.. he posed questions on what they had stated and he was right..you got annoyed it didnt fit your narrative anad whined he was "off topic" when he wa not.. a typical liberal play when boxed into a corner
    Yes, he misrepresented Grim's position with hyperbole... and you jumped on the bandwagon because it fit your "anti-liberal, disagreement" agenda. This is standard extreme conservative dishonesty, denial, and diversion.

    I've noticed that you have also refused to address my question/challenge. My guess is because you are unable to, since it would require you to actually think critically about another's position, rather than assigning them a position based on your own agenda, which is all that you do. Typical extreme conservative. When challenged, they run.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    Mace Windu: Then our worst fears have been realized. We must move quickly if the Jedi Order is to survive.

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #1713
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Yes, he misrepresented Grim's position with hyperbole... and you jumped on the bandwagon because it fit your "anti-liberal, disagreement" agenda. This is standard extreme conservative dishonesty, denial, and diversion.

    I've noticed that you have also refused to address my question/challenge. My guess is because you are unable to, since it would require you to actually think critically about another's position, rather than assigning them a position based on your own agenda, which is all that you do. Typical extreme conservative. When challenged, they run.
    again.. you are wrong he was right.. and Match was ON TOPIC... Its shame you dont get the subject better.. I dont care what your meandering positions are and Id ask you to stay on topic..

    Quote what part of Matchs post ( questions) you didnt understand..

  4. #1714
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: a contradiction still cant be shown, thats what i thought

    1.) thats not a choice its a fact.
    if they were JUST Christian then nothing happens but since they are criminals something does, Logic 101 LOL
    2.) his claim keeps being made and this game keep sbeing played but cant it support it with one fact

    fact remains
    i dont know one Christian affected negatively by equal rights and nondiscrimination laws
    none, zero, nota
    The contradiction, despite the semantics, is obvious

  5. #1715
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    02-18-17 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Jesus often ate dinner with criminals. Jesus ate with prostitutes. But, I'm not aware that Jesus said jack about not selling a cake to a gay person. Pence and his paranoid legislators would actually do something positive if they permitted food establishments not to sell fattening food to fatties. Gluttony is a biblical sin. As such the paranoid practitioners of protestantism could get their discrimination fix while helping to trim populace, reduce health care costs and save lives.

    Here's my point, if a person is going to get all butt hurt about his faith then that person had best carry his hatred across the board and apply hate equally as dictated by their particular religion. Gluttony is a sin. Interestingly enough it is usually members of churches that practice strict interpretation of sin who have the fattest congregations.

    Is there a biblical sin list where LGBT is ranked? I haven't seen one. Might we then be urged to love the fat people but hate pizza and chocolate easter eggs? No, probably not. There's simply too many fat people to seriously begin hating them.
    Yes, He likened them to being sock, in need of a doctor

  6. #1716
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo
    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    141,876

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    again.. you are wrong he was right.. and Match was ON TOPIC... Its shame you dont get the subject better.. I dont care what your meandering positions are and Id ask you to stay on topic..

    Quote what part of Matchs post ( questions) you didnt understand..
    I understand that you don't get the issue. Your position is just to disagree with any liberal and agree with any conservative. It's all that you do. The issue has NOTHING to do with match's questions... I have been completely clear about that. He quoted Grim and applied a position to Grim of which Grim did not have. THAT is dishonest and hyperbolic and what I have been saying. You, of course, have attempted to divert from the issue. I have now clarified it for you YET again. Let's watch you get it wrong YET again and divert from the issue since you are incapable of disagreeing with a conservative.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    Mace Windu: Then our worst fears have been realized. We must move quickly if the Jedi Order is to survive.

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #1717
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,811

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    How did that physician who refused to treat your gay friend within minutes of Pence signing this law know he was gay? How do all of these business people you said have been treating your friend badly since the 1980s know he's gay?

    By the way, what was the physician's name who refused to provide medical treatment to your friend? Surely you found that out by now.
    My friend visited a clinic in Marion Indiana for nothing serious he says. After filling out a standard questionaire, in his words he was "strongly recommended another clinic" Do you really think that businesses are NOT going to be using this BS law to jettison those who are gay or those that they don't like the looks of. Especially right center smack dab in Central WASP Indiana. I've spent a great deal of time in Fairmount Indiana, I've seen what they deal with. I get stink eye from the locals for the way that I look. And this law is just what the locals will use to make their feelings "extra known" to them.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  8. #1718
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    My friend visited a clinic in Marion Indiana for nothing serious he says. After filling out a standard questionaire, in his words he was "strongly recommended another clinic" Do you really think that businesses are NOT going to be using this BS law to jettison those who are gay or those that they don't like the looks of. Especially right center smack dab in Central WASP Indiana. I've spent a great deal of time in Fairmount Indiana, I've seen what they deal with, And this law is just what the locals will use to make their feelings "extra known" to them.

    You ever think maybe they just couldnt help him period with what ailed him?.. I had that happen at a walk in emergency dental place.. they said "we cant help you" and I had to go to another.. they didnt have what I needed at that time

    I do not believe your story as Drs are cut from a cloth of caring and compassion.. I simply dont think you are telling the whole story but a narrative
    Last edited by Travis007; 03-30-15 at 02:12 PM.

  9. #1719
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    02-02-16 @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I understand that you don't get the issue. Your position is just to disagree with any liberal and agree with any conservative. It's all that you do. The issue has NOTHING to do with match's questions... I have been completely clear about that. He quoted Grim and applied a position to Grim of which Grim did not have. THAT is dishonest and hyperbolic and what I have been saying. You, of course, have attempted to divert from the issue. I have now clarified it for you YET again. Let's watch you get it wrong YET again and divert from the issue since you are incapable of disagreeing with a conservative.
    quote what Match said that you claim to not understand and called hyperbole so I can assist you to understand..

  10. #1720
    Tavern Bartender
    Kinky tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    37,110

    Re: Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    My friend visited a clinic in Marion Indiana for nothing serious he says. After filling out a standard questionaire, in his words he was "strongly recommended another clinic" Do you really think that businesses are NOT going to be using this BS law to jettison those who are gay or those that they don't like the looks of. Especially right center smack dab in Central WASP Indiana. I've spent a great deal of time in Fairmount Indiana, I've seen what they deal with. I get stink eye from the locals for the way that I look. And this law is just what the locals will use to make their feelings "extra known" to them.
    So in other words, no physician declined medical treatment to your gay friend because he was gay, which is what you claimed the other day.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •