Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: George Zimmerman: Obama ‘Broke the Law’ with ‘Baseless Prosecution,’ ‘Incendiary Comm

  1. #41
    Jokes Are a Cry For Help.
    CMPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,967
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: George Zimmerman: Obama ‘Broke the Law’ with ‘Baseless Prosecution,’ ‘Incendiary

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Obama's degree doesn't mean anything. He's still the same idiot who traded 5 enemy combatants for a deserter. You can have the highest degree possible and still be an idiot.
    Irrelevant, Obama still has a law degree. Meanwhile Zimmerman hasn't finished college. I highly doubt Zimmerman has any ability to lecture Obama on law to someone who actually lectured law.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    The headline should read: College dropout, George Zimmerman thinks he knows more about law than the former Constitutional Lecturer who graduated from Harvard.
    And your point is exactly?
    The GOP loves standards. They love standards so much, they got two of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I say that he [Trump] is the most honest guy to come down the pike in a very long while.

  2. #42
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: George Zimmerman: Obama ‘Broke the Law’ with ‘Baseless Prosecution,’ ‘Incendiary

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    And your point is exactly?
    the point is he was not a constitutional professor, he merely pretended to be one in his campaign

  3. #43
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,462

    Re: George Zimmerman: Obama ‘Broke the Law’ with ‘Baseless Prosecution,’ ‘Incendiary

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    Yes just like that. Again you're ignoring the fact Zimmerman has an arrest record and an unfinished college record. I get Trayvon was literally like every teenager ever but this isn't about him. This is about whether or not Zimmer's claim that Obama broke the law regarding Zimmerman's murder trial. Again Zimmerman being a college drop out and with a few brushes with the law, I'm skeptical that he is even aware of what he's talking about.
    You think every teenager is into guns and drugs?

    Even when I was a teenager I didn't know anybody like that.

  4. #44
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: George Zimmerman: Obama ‘Broke the Law’ with ‘Baseless Prosecution,’ ‘Incendiary

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Don't you just love those internet constitutional experts? Ten a penny and a laugh a minute.
    Don't you just love ' Constitutional Professors " who have their talking heads advisors remind us how knowledgeable they are about the Constitution after violating it ?

  5. #45
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: George Zimmerman: Obama ‘Broke the Law’ with ‘Baseless Prosecution,’ ‘Incendiary

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    Irrelevant, Obama still has a law degree. Meanwhile Zimmerman hasn't finished college. I highly doubt Zimmerman has any ability to lecture Obama on law to someone who actually lectured law.



    And your point is exactly?
    Yep, Obama has a law degree.

    He used it in the 90s to shake down Citi bank in Chicago for " discriminatory lending practices " before he became a State Senator.

    He was one of the Plaintiffs Attorney's that along with Clintons DOJ, HUD and Community activist groups like ACORN forced banks to lower their lending standards.

    LOL !!.... that didn't end well.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: George Zimmerman: Obama ‘Broke the Law’ with ‘Baseless Prosecution,’ ‘Incendiary

    [QUOTE=CMPancake;1064464054]Irrelevant, Obama still has a law degree. Meanwhile Zimmerman hasn't finished college. I highly doubt Zimmerman has any ability to lecture Obama on law to someone who actually lectured law.
    QUOTE]

    True. I mean, there's no denying Obama made a stink about the case before the facts came out. He gave the trayvon son speech, and spoke to Trayvon's parents, BEFORE the investigation was concluded and the ACTUAL facts came out.

    It may not be illegal but it's the most unprofessional scenario without being illegal. It's embarrassing.

  7. #47
    Jokes Are a Cry For Help.
    CMPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,967
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: George Zimmerman: Obama ‘Broke the Law’ with ‘Baseless Prosecution,’ ‘Incendiary

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Yep, Obama has a law degree.

    He used it in the 90s to shake down Citi bank in Chicago for " discriminatory lending practices " before he became a State Senator.

    He was one of the Plaintiffs Attorney's that along with Clintons DOJ, HUD and Community activist groups like ACORN forced banks to lower their lending standards.

    LOL !!.... that didn't end well.
    What is the point you're trying to make, exactly? Oh right, you don't really have a point so you're going on with this Obama tirade because you don't like him.

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    True. I mean, there's no denying Obama made a stink about the case before the facts came out. He gave the trayvon son speech, and spoke to Trayvon's parents, BEFORE the investigation was concluded and the ACTUAL facts came out.

    It may not be illegal but it's the most unprofessional scenario without being illegal. It's embarrassing.
    So it wasn't illegal? Can we just safely say Zimmerman was wrong about this once again?
    The GOP loves standards. They love standards so much, they got two of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I say that he [Trump] is the most honest guy to come down the pike in a very long while.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: George Zimmerman: Obama ‘Broke the Law’ with ‘Baseless Prosecution,’ ‘Incendiary

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    What is the point you're trying to make, exactly? Oh right, you don't really have a point so you're going on with this Obama tirade because you don't like him.



    So it wasn't illegal? Can we just safely say Zimmerman was wrong about this once again?
    Lol dude I am not disagreeing with you! Zimmerman is about as smart as the tissue I threw in the trash. I'm just saying, I understand his overall point. He's wrong and so many accounts, except that Obama did play a hand in turning the nation against him because he made those speeches BEFORE the facts came out.

    Is all my point. Unprofessional.

    Regardless, people were going to hate him anyway because he shot a 17 year old. However, seeing is though it ended up being in self defense AFTER Obama made those speeches, even more people hate him.

  9. #49
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: George Zimmerman: Obama ‘Broke the Law’ with ‘Baseless Prosecution,’ ‘Incendiary

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    What is the point you're trying to make, exactly? Oh right, you don't really have a point so you're going on with this Obama tirade because you don't like him.



    So it wasn't illegal? Can we just safely say Zimmerman was wrong about this once again?
    You just reminded me that he was a plaintiff's attorney and shook down banks in the 90s, thats all.

    I just think its interesting that after the 2008 Subprime mortgage crisis Millions of ignorant American votere decided to elect someone who shook down banks based on a manufactured false narrative. ( discriminatory lending practices )

    Obama's, Janet Reno's, Bill Clinton's, Andrew Cuomos and the Democrats a90sare the core reason we had a Financial meltdown in 2008.

    As far as him being a " Constitutional Professor " he already violated the Constitution when he made recess appointments without the Senates approval.

    Remember the SCOTUSs unanimous decision ?

  10. #50
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: George Zimmerman: Obama ‘Broke the Law’ with ‘Baseless Prosecution,’ ‘Incendiary

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Can you ever think of a time that a US President tried to racially influence a jury in a county court case from the Oval Office?

    Obama is such a Teamster.
    Executive interference in local matters? :cough: Terry schiavo :cough:

    Nope. Can't think of any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •