Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 105

Thread: Presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks Obama is a 'psychopath' and America is like Na

  1. #51
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,785

    Re: Presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks Obama is a 'psychopath' and America is lik

    We're like Na? Who is Na?
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  2. #52
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: Presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks Obama is a 'psychopath' and America is lik

    His point was not well-made at all. However, there is merit to where he's TRYING to go here.

    The IRS is now being used as a political weapon against organizations not in line with the administration. The Dept of Justice is actually investigating reporters to intimidate them. Obamacare is being used to threaten and scare voters from leaving the base. Examples abound of government forcing its will on the citizens instead of serving as the Constitution designed.

    On another note, Ben Carson has successfully performed surgery to separate twins conjoined at the head, so let's not act like this guy is without distinguished accomplishment.

  3. #53
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks Obama is a 'psychopath' and America is lik

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    His point was not well-made at all. However, there is merit to where he's TRYING to go here.

    The IRS is now being used as a political weapon against organizations not in line with the administration.
    This is certainly a 100% lie.

  4. #54
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks Obama is a 'psychopath' and America is lik

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    We're like Na? Who is Na?
    We're like sodium? I don't know. This is Carson we're talking about. His views on science are inconsistent at best.

  5. #55
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: Presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks Obama is a 'psychopath' and America is lik

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    This is certainly a 100% lie.
    And this is 100% delusional denial. Those e-mails weren't rat-holed for no reason.

  6. #56
    Advisor Nursmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    11-11-17 @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    396

    Re: Presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks Obama is a 'psychopath' and America is lik

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Based on your income you can have healthcare for as low as $119.
    The ACA is horrible for the middle class. Based on your income...premiums for those who earn 75K is over a grand in premiums with a 8K or more deductible. It is useless, expensive insurance. With deductibles in the thousands, you will pay all of your care when sick while paying monthly premiums. I work in healthcare...and the middle class health services is declining rapidly. The next healthcare expense crisis, will be hospitals struggling with bad debt because they can't pay for services out of pocket. Americans, especially the middle class, deserved better than this.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks Obama is a 'psychopath' and America is lik

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    This is certainly a 100% lie.


    ...a lie?.... why isnt Obama on Obamacare?

    let em eat cake

  8. #58
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks Obama is a 'psychopath' and America is lik

    Quote Originally Posted by Nursmate View Post
    The ACA is horrible for the middle class. Based on your income...premiums for those who earn 75K is over a grand in premiums with a 8K or more deductible. It is useless, expensive insurance. With deductibles in the thousands, you will pay all of your care when sick while paying monthly premiums. I work in healthcare...and the middle class health services is declining rapidly. The next healthcare expense crisis, will be hospitals struggling with bad debt because they can't pay for services out of pocket. Americans, especially the middle class, deserved better than this.
    It's better for the lower middle class and, as far as cost goes, it's ineffective for anything above that. At that point I just see the protection against getting dropped or denied for pre-existing conditions as the primary improvements.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks Obama is a 'psychopath' and America is lik

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    This is certainly a 100% lie.
    have ya ever heard the name Lois Lerner...?

    because ya know.. Im learning soooooo much from your posts..

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Presidential hopeful Ben Carson thinks Obama is a 'psychopath' and America is lik

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    It's better for the lower middle class and, as far as cost goes, it's ineffective for anything above that. At that point I just see the protection against getting dropped or denied for pre-existing conditions as the primary improvements.
    nonsense... and if you choose to pass ion healthcare and save that money for later in life ... how does one do that?

    its bad for everyone.. btu this about getting healthcare to the "obama voter not working and busy with Hands uo dont Shoot or Occupy Wall Street... plus a great reccruting tool for illegal aliens...

    You post are comical....

    I have a bridge to sell you since you "can find such good deals"

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •