Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 602

Thread: Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

  1. #91
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Well, folks.

    I'm bored with the liberals/progressives/socialists/Democrats in this thread. It's has about as much fun and illumination as the typical Palin thread...meaning, not much.

    But I know how much you guys depend on your ridicule, spin, how did that other member put it??...ah, yes...your "rhetoric of destruction". I won't put a damper on your fun and games. It's all about as relevant as a circle jerk, after all.

    Toodles....
    Hilarious. Now go and join one of the zillion threads of conservative faux ODS rage and pretend like this post isn't hypocritical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Well, folks.

    I'm bored with the liberals/progressives/socialists/Democrats in this thread. It's has about as much fun and illumination as the typical Palin thread...meaning, not much.

    But I know how much you guys depend on your ridicule, spin, how did that other member put it??...ah, yes...your "rhetoric of destruction". I won't put a damper on your fun and games. It's all about as relevant as a circle jerk, after all.

    Toodles....
    You're the one at fault, you fail to show why we're "laughable"

  3. #93
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

    I think it's a plot by the GOP hierarchy to make the rest of the field look normal .

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Well, folks.

    I'm bored with the liberals/progressives/socialists/Democrats in this thread. It's has about as much fun and illumination as the typical Palin thread...meaning, not much.

    But I know how much you guys depend on your ridicule, spin, how did that other member put it??...ah, yes...your "rhetoric of destruction". I won't put a damper on your fun and games. It's all about as relevant as a circle jerk, after all.

    Toodles....


    Edit...

    And don't forget to get your parting shots in on me. You know you want to. Just do it.
    Physics is Phun

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    A prominent German intellectual who contributed great ideas was a bum. You obviously know all about Karl Marx.
    I know everything about the man from the way he lived, the content of all his books, to the absolutely pathetic way he debated and defended his ideas. The man didn't know the first thing about human nature, economics or freedom. He was a complete moron.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I know everything about the man from the way he lived, the content of all his books, to the absolutely pathetic way he debated and defended his ideas.
    Then you know it's a shame his ideas were taken and twisted, and he himself would not want to attribute himself as a "Marxist." His ideas really spoke towards capitalism, and what debates are we on about? Give me some background on these.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I know everything about the man from the way he lived, the content of all his books, to the absolutely pathetic way he debated and defended his ideas. The man didn't know the first thing about human nature, economics or freedom. He was a complete moron.
    Really now? He knew nothing on economics or freedom? Have you read any of his literature? Keep in mind his writings were done in the 1800's and are extremely progressive for there time.

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    Then you know it's a shame his ideas were taken and twisted, and he himself would not want to attribute himself as a "Marxist." His ideas really spoke towards capitalism, and what debates are we on about? Give me some background on these.
    It makes no difference who twisted his ideas or why they did it. They were bad before they were ever twisted and they were bad after they were twisted. His system can't possibly occur in a free means and if anything has been proven true about socialism no matter if it is mixed with capitalism or not is that it is incapable with freedom.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    Really now? He knew nothing on economics or freedom? Have you read any of his literature? Keep in mind his writings were done in the 1800's and are extremely progressive for there time.
    His ideas were not new. Rehashing old debunked theories and calling them by new names is not progressive. Then again, that term has never described new ideas, so I guess it's neither here nor there.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    It makes no difference who twisted his ideas or why they did it. They were bad before they were ever twisted and they were bad after they were twisted. His system can't possibly occur in a free means and if anything has been proven true about socialism no matter if it is mixed with capitalism or not is that it is incapable with freedom.
    You're a liar, I'm sorry but you are. Countries around the world with very socialist leanings and policies have just as much freedom as we do, if not more, depending on what you measure. How are they bad? He simply commentates on his idea of an ideal society, due to the way capitalism operates. How is socialism incapable with freedom anyways, giving the means of production to the people? Democratic socialism?

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    His ideas were not new. Rehashing old debunked theories and calling them by new names is not progressive. Then again, that term has never described new ideas, so I guess it's neither here nor there.
    Which debunked theories did he rehash? Also, he vigorously supported women's rights, talked down on religion, criticized capitalism.. I don't know where he rehashed his literature and commentary from, mind showing me a source?

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •