• Airbus A320 carrying 150 people crashes in French Alps; 'no survivors'
• Germanwings Flight 9525 was flying from Barcelona to Dusseldorf
• Debris found at altitude of 6,500ft after crash near Digne les Bains
• Plane descended for eight minutes but no distress call made
• 67 German, 45 Spanish and unspecified Turkish passengers among victims
• Germanwings crash: Timeline of European air disasters
• Shares in Lufthansa and Airbus fall following Alps crash
We are here to show our compassion after this terrible accident.
We have mobilised almost 300 firemen, numerous people from the national gendarmerie - 300 of them. The first on the scene were the mountain gendarmerie, who know how to operate in this environment.
We have around 10 planes, and helicopters.
The violence of the crash leaves us little hope. However, we have all the resources at our disposal.
The efforts are being coordinated by the prefect.
Germanwings Airbus A320 crashes in French Alps with 150 people on board: latest - Telegraph