Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 122

Thread: Germanwings Airbus A320 crashes in French Alps with 150 people on board: latest

  1. #111
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    07-11-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,276

    Re: Germanwings Airbus A320 crashes in French Alps with 150 people on board: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    Conspiracy theorists find conspiracies in everywhere and in everything. yes conspiracies exist, but they tend to be of the most common criminal sort involving a small number of people.
    Those are smaller in scale, yes, but that does not negate the existence of larger ones such as MKULTRA etc.

    Cters while they rarely if ever admit it believe in conspiracies that tend to involve thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people
    Not at all: George Washington's Blog: 9/11: a 7-Man Job

    There was no conspiracy involved in this crash as it was undertaken by a solitary individual who committed suicide and took a plane full of people with him.
    I'll ask yet again: why were reports of fighter jets escorting the A320 buried?
    We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.

    Benjamin Netanyahu, as quoted in Ma'ariv, 16 April, 2008

  2. #112
    Sage

    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    19,600

    Re: Germanwings Airbus A320 crashes in French Alps with 150 people on board: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by shanners View Post
    Those are smaller in scale, yes, but that does not negate the existence of larger ones such as MKULTRA etc.



    Not at all: George Washington's Blog: 9/11: a 7-Man Job



    I'll ask yet again: why were reports of fighter jets escorting the A320 buried?
    Sorry if I missed it, but where are those reports?

  3. #113
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    07-11-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,276

    Re: Germanwings Airbus A320 crashes in French Alps with 150 people on board: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    Sorry if I missed it, but where are those reports?
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1064486374
    We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.

    Benjamin Netanyahu, as quoted in Ma'ariv, 16 April, 2008

  4. #114
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,159

    Re: Germanwings Airbus A320 crashes in French Alps with 150 people on board: latest

    This thread is descending into Conspiracy nonsense.

    We have a section in the forum for that, dont we ?

  5. #115
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,260

    Re: Germanwings Airbus A320 crashes in French Alps with 150 people on board: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by shanners View Post
    Those are smaller in scale, yes, but that does not negate the existence of larger ones such as MKULTRA etc.
    Faile dexpirements are not proof of a cabal controlling or trying to control the world


    A blog by a guy who is devoid of all knowledge doesnt change the fact that 911 as described by truthers would require thousands. of course what actually happened didnt.
    Sorry that blog is just fantasy (but then so is the whoel truther mouvement.)


    I'll ask yet again: why were reports of fighter jets escorting the A320 buried?
    1. What reports? *edit* I see you have answered so start at #2 see 1b.
    1b. could the jets (if true) have just been nearby?
    2. Are the reports true?
    3. Why would the reports if true mean some sort of conspiracy?
    Last edited by Quag; 04-21-15 at 09:50 AM.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  6. #116
    Sage

    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    19,600

    Re: Germanwings Airbus A320 crashes in French Alps with 150 people on board: latest

    Thanks, that's the first I've heard about it.

    Hardly proof of anything though.

  7. #117
    Verifier
    Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Back Yard
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,860

    Re: Germanwings Airbus A320 crashes in French Alps with 150 people on board: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    Sorry if I missed it, but where are those reports?



    "Le Monde:-

    The French Transport Minister’s initial statement that a voice Mayday was transmitted is authoritatively contradicted. The DGAC duty engineer (ingénieur de permanence) declared an emergency on his own authority when the aircraft failed to respond to repeated ground transmissions and deviated from its assigned heading and altitude.

    When he did this, in conformity with established anti-terrorism protocols a fighter aircraft was scrambled to try to make visual contact with the missing aircraft, along with a police helicopter.

    The nearest road is 7 km (4 miles) from the crash site, and it’s now snowing there."


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...latest-12.html


    "Ms Royal confirmed this morning that, soon after 10.30am, when the pilots had stopped responding by radio, the French military scrambled a Mirage jet fighter to investigate. This aircraft was seen by eye-witnesses following the doomed airliner as it skimmed the Alpine ridges before crashing into a sheer mountain-side. The pilot of the Mirage could, therefore, also possess crucial information on the Germanwings aircraft's behaviour."

    Germanwings plane crash: Airbus A320 glide to destruction 'took 18 minutes not 8' - Europe - World - The Independent





    NY Time reports that Andreas had his tablet open to the sucide AirLiner crash in 2013, Mozamique:

    "The aircraft was cruising at an altitude of 38,000 feet (11,600 m) over Botswana airspace about halfway between Maputo and Luanda when it began to lose altitude abruptly.[2][9] The aircraft descended rapidly at a rate of about 100 feet (30 m) per second and was being tracked on radar.[9] The aircraft's track was lost from screens at 3,000 feet (900 m) above sea level, after about six minutes of losing altitude.[9] The last contact with air traffic control was made at 13:30 CAT (11:30 UTC) over northern Namibia during heavy rainfall.[10]

    Weather was reported to be poor at the time of the incident with heavy rainfalls in the vicinity of the flight path.[1][11]"

    "On 21 December 2013, the Mozambican Civil Aviation Institute (Instituto Moçambicano de Aviação Civil, IACM) head João Abreu presented the preliminary investigation report, according to which Captain Herminio dos Santos Fernandes had a "clear intention" to crash the jet and manually changed its autopilot settings.[15] The plane's intended altitude was reportedly changed three times from 38,000 feet (11,582 m) to 592 feet (180 m), the latter being below ground level, and the speed was manually adjusted as well.[16] The cockpit voice recorder captured several alarms going off during the descent, as well as repeated loud bangs on the door from the co-pilot, who was locked out of the cockpit until shortly before the crash."



    LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    "Evelyne Bayle, who lives in Vernet, saw and heard the crash. There was, she said, "a real racket from the engine".

    But the noise was not normal.

    "It was really loud. A bit like the noise when you set off an avalanche or a rock slide.

    "It was very noisy. After, there was an impact and an explosion. Maybe it was the kerosene which blew up."

    Jean-Christophe grazes his cows in the pastures near the crash site, in the spring and autumn. He also helped the rescue teams find the site."

    http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/...-plane-crashed







    //
    Last edited by Gladiator; 04-21-15 at 07:27 PM.
    _______________________________
    How did Our Oil get under Their Sand?

  8. #118
    Verifier
    Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Back Yard
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,860

    Re: Germanwings Airbus A320 crashes in French Alps with 150 people on board: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    Conspiracy theorists find conspiracies in everywhere and in everything. yes conspiracies exist, but they tend to be of the most common criminal sort involving a small number of people.
    Cters while they rarely if ever admit it believe in conspiracies that tend to involve thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people for the express purpose of controlling other people on a national or often international level. As opposed to the common criminal conspiracy which is merely to make some quick illegal cash.

    There was no conspiracy involved in this crash as it was undertaken by a solitary individual who committed suicide and took a plane full of people with him.
    It is a terrible tragedy but there was no conspiracy.

    What about a disgruntled employee?


    "The pilots union, Vereinigung Cockpit, late Tuesday said it is calling on pilots to strike for 48 hours from midnight Thursday local time through Friday. All of the unit’s flights in Germany will be affected, the union said. A spokesman for the union blamed the action on a failure of talks this week with the airline’s management over labor terms."


    Pilots Union Threatens Strike at Lufthansa




    Was Andreas upset with Germanwings Management?


    Have there been other upset employees take an airplane down?


    "When PSA Flight 1771 reached cruising altitude over San Luis Obispo County, Burke scrawled a note for Thomson on an airsickness bag that was miraculously found later among the debris — that read,


    “It’s kind of ironical, isn’t it? I asked for leniency for my family, remember? Well, I got none, and now you’ll get none.”

    Burke got up, grabbed his bag, and on his way to the toilet in the rear of the plane, he dropped the note on his ex-supervisor’s lap. In the bathroom, he pulled out his .44, walked back to Thomson, and shot him twice.

    According to the flight recorder, a stewardess barged into the cockpit after the shooting, and told the pilots, “We have a problem.”

    Right then, Burke barged in, said, “I’m the problem,” and fired three more shots, killing the captain and the co-pilot in their seats. The plane, a British Aerospace 146, lurched nose-downward, and plummeted towards a hilly cattle ranch in Cayucos at well over the speed of sound. All 43 people on board died in the crash."

    The one wild possibility missing from most of the equally baseless Germanwings speculation | PandoDaily








    //
    _______________________________
    How did Our Oil get under Their Sand?

  9. #119
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,260

    Re: Germanwings Airbus A320 crashes in French Alps with 150 people on board: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    What about a disgruntled employee?


    "The pilots union, Vereinigung Cockpit, late Tuesday said it is calling on pilots to strike for 48 hours from midnight Thursday local time through Friday. All of the unit’s flights in Germany will be affected, the union said. A spokesman for the union blamed the action on a failure of talks this week with the airline’s management over labor terms."


    Pilots Union Threatens Strike at Lufthansa




    Was Andreas upset with Germanwings Management?


    Have there been other upset employees take an airplane down?


    "When PSA Flight 1771 reached cruising altitude over San Luis Obispo County, Burke scrawled a note for Thomson on an airsickness bag that was miraculously found later among the debris — that read,


    “It’s kind of ironical, isn’t it? I asked for leniency for my family, remember? Well, I got none, and now you’ll get none.”

    Burke got up, grabbed his bag, and on his way to the toilet in the rear of the plane, he dropped the note on his ex-supervisor’s lap. In the bathroom, he pulled out his .44, walked back to Thomson, and shot him twice.

    According to the flight recorder, a stewardess barged into the cockpit after the shooting, and told the pilots, “We have a problem.”

    Right then, Burke barged in, said, “I’m the problem,” and fired three more shots, killing the captain and the co-pilot in their seats. The plane, a British Aerospace 146, lurched nose-downward, and plummeted towards a hilly cattle ranch in Cayucos at well over the speed of sound. All 43 people on board died in the crash."

    The one wild possibility missing from most of the equally baseless Germanwings speculation | PandoDaily





    //
    Disgruntled pilot doesn't equal suicidal pilot. I he was suicidal to begin with being disgruntled could be a factor in taking so many people with him, but if he wasn't suicidal I don't see how being disgruntled equals 150 dead people.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  10. #120
    Verifier
    Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Back Yard
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,860

    Re: Germanwings Airbus A320 crashes in French Alps with 150 people on board: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    Disgruntled pilot doesn't equal suicidal pilot. I he was suicidal to begin with being disgruntled could be a factor in taking so many people with him, but if he wasn't suicidal I don't see how being disgruntled equals 150 dead people.
    Did Lubitz take 150 people so that the news media would publicize his name? Did some Germanwings flight attendants feel resentful that they were not permitted to take breaks in the cockpit or flight deck, with the pilots? Did Lubitz have antagonistic feelings about the idea of armored cockpit doors? Did Lubitz intend to hurt the business of Germanwings?

    Did Lubitz resent the bargain-hungry travelers who utilize discount air lines? Is it safer to fly full-fair with adequate pilot pay and benefits?



    //
    _______________________________
    How did Our Oil get under Their Sand?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •