Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 624

Thread: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

  1. #421
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,912

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    I wonder what the geniuses who think the Ayatollah is completely harmless, and one of the biggest state sponsors of terrorism in the world, said about OBL when he professed death to America.

    The Ayatollah didn't say it? Its more like, how many times has he said it?

    Ayatollah Leads "Death to America" Chants: Lying U.S. Leaders Don't Have the Guts to Attack Iran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  2. #422
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    As always, the right-wing gets it wrong and effectively lies again. The real story can be read here: As crowd chants 'Death to America,' Khamenei backs nuclear talks - LA Times

    Khamenei supports the negotiations and IT WAS AN OUTSIDE CROWD that was shouting "death to America" not Khamenei.

    God I wish the right would just try and be credible.
    My source cites him as saying "yes, of course death to America".

    The white house hasn't even disagreed with this...they just said it was meant for the Iranians.

    Just because its not in the LA times does not mean it didn't happen, so prove it.

  3. #423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    I wonder what the geniuses who think the Ayatollah is completely harmless, and one of the biggest state sponsors of terrorism in the world, said about OBL when he professed death to America.

    The Ayatollah didn't say it? Its more like, how many times has he said it?



    Thats a scary video. Its looking to me like we are headed for war, sooner or later. Probably later.

  4. #424
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,912

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Thats a scary video. Its looking to me like we are headed for war, sooner or later. Probably later.
    Its pretty obvious Iranians hate America from the top man down. And that's a lot of people to hate America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  5. #425
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    Its pretty obvious Iranians hate America from the top man down. And that's a lot of people to hate America.
    Islamic terrorists with nukes...what could go wrong?

  6. #426
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,231

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    I wonder what the geniuses who think the Ayatollah is completely harmless, and one of the biggest state sponsors of terrorism in the world, said about OBL when he professed death to America.

    The Ayatollah didn't say it? Its more like, how many times has he said it?





    "They don't have the guts to do it, and they know it." Kind of says it all I think. Looks like they read Obama the same as everyone but America's socialists....

    What I find frightening is that his criticisms of US actions in the middle east at the beginning have all been stated much the same way by the Obama supporters in this forum.

    And in the end, we have to remember that "death to America" is like saying "hello"....it really doesn't mean anything....sure.
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

  7. #427
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,231

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    My source cites him as saying "yes, of course death to America".

    The white house hasn't even disagreed with this...they just said it was meant for the Iranians.

    Just because its not in the LA times does not mean it didn't happen, so prove it.


    Whether he said the exact words is irrelevant actually, another straw man by the left. If you listen all the way, he is inciting them to say it even saying "we should say 'death to America, no?"

    Besides, the tone and tenor of the speech is clearly anti-American...and please, he isn't into political rhetoric; he considers himself the supreme ruler of Iran along with many of his die hards...
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

  8. #428
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    34,308

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Pakistan and India with nukes--what could go right?
    Last I knew, they were still at war on a glacier .
    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Islamic terrorists with nukes...what could go wrong?
    You're Welcome .

  9. #429
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    07-23-17 @ 05:14 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    23,715

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    My source cites him as saying "yes, of course death to America".

    The white house hasn't even disagreed with this...they just said it was meant for the Iranians.

    Just because its not in the LA times does not mean it didn't happen, so prove it.
    Your right-wing source is just BS.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  10. #430
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    07-23-17 @ 05:14 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    23,715

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Whether he said the exact words is irrelevant actually, another straw man by the left. If you listen all the way, he is inciting them to say it even saying "we should say 'death to America, no?"

    Besides, the tone and tenor of the speech is clearly anti-American...and please, he isn't into political rhetoric; he considers himself the supreme ruler of Iran along with many of his die hards...
    I have trouble accepting that you believe that nonsense.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •