Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 624

Thread: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

  1. #401
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    North Korea makes threats to destroy America all the time, they are even crazier than Iran and they have nukes to boot. Iran having nukes wont plunge the world into an apocalypse so lets make peace with them and leave them alone.
    your post is naive and beyond dangerous....

  2. #402
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/25/wo...bomb.html?_r=0

    New leak of secret intelligence documents obtained by Al Jazeera shows that the Mossad expressed the belief that Tehran was not pursuing a nuclear weapon just a month after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that the Islamic Republic was a year away from becoming nuclear-armed.

    U.S. does not believe Iran is trying to build nuclear bomb
    U.S. does not believe Iran is trying to build nuclear bomb - latimes

    Report: Leaked intelligence document shows Mossad didn't think Iran sought nuclear weapon - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

    Israel Spy cables
    Leaked cables show Netanyahu’s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad
    Leaked cables show Netanyahu


    Your hysterical hyperventilation over Russia and Iran has you threatening to break out your 50 cal, lol.
    weve been over this.. they can make the bomb today.. they have intent and the know how to deliver the warhead..

  3. #403
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    weve been over this.. they can make the bomb today.. they have intent and the know how to deliver the warhead..
    Better start drilling again.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #404
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Better start drilling again.
    no matter how hard you shill for the worst of the worst in the world today.. your posts are still lies and garbage..

    Obama gave Iran the time they needed to cross the nuclear threshold and Iran has shown intent .. they also are workin ferverishly to perfect the delviery of the nuke...

    and they have their proxy Hezbollah to just set it off on in any city of choice

  5. #405
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    no matter how hard you shill for the worst of the worst in the world today.. your posts are still lies and garbage..

    Obama gave Iran the time they needed to cross the nuclear threshold and Iran has shown intent .. they also are workin ferverishly to perfect the delviery of the nuke...

    and they have their proxy Hezbollah to just set it off on in any city of choice
    Better begin holding drills again then. Do they do that in ponds?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #406
    Curmudgeon


    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    10-18-17 @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,325
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    your post is naive and beyond dangerous....
    A typical liberal's gut tells him that there is no external threat. They just don't believe it exists. Therefore there's no need to prepare for it or even be loyal to one's own nation. Hence this unbelievably knot-headed denial of the obvious.

    And when LA goes up in a fireball they will be shocked and will decry their rotten luck.

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." --HL Mencken

  7. #407
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    A typical liberal's gut tells him that there is no external threat. They just don't believe it exists. Therefore there's no need to prepare for it or even be loyal to one's own nation. Hence this unbelievably knot-headed denial of the obvious.

    And when LA goes up in a fireball they will be shocked and will decry their rotten luck.
    exactly...

    thinkof 9/11... it was GWB fault? the Jews did it!!!.. LOL.. it didnt take long for the ground work to be in place that got us this rancid Alinsky radical Obama who hates the USA...

    I agree it would be the same ole Jeremiah Wright " American chickens have come to roost"... I guess Obama is a chicken because Obamas errors is whats coming home to roost

  8. #408
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    A typical liberal's gut tells him that there is no external threat. They just don't believe it exists. Therefore there's no need to prepare for it or even be loyal to one's own nation. Hence this unbelievably knot-headed denial of the obvious.

    And when LA goes up in a fireball they will be shocked and will decry their rotten luck.
    Wrong, the gut says, we've seen USFP at work for decades and the unnecessary threats that have been created. Look Low, it doesn't matter whether you see this for what it is or not, US credibility declines in step with US power and influence. Lots of people acknowledge that a balance of power is essential to global security. Much as US policy has behaved for decades that the only global interests are US interests, it's not being bought any longer, and powerful and not so powerful nations are pushing back on it. You're resistance to the inevitable is going to cause you great distress.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #409
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Wrong, the gut says, we've seen USFP at work for decades and the unnecessary threats that have been created. Look Low, it doesn't matter whether you see this for what it is or not, US credibility declines in step with US power and influence. Lots of people acknowledge that a balance of power is essential to global security. Much as US policy has behaved for decades that the only global interests are US interests, it's not being bought any longer, and powerful and not so powerful nations are pushing back on it. You're resistance to the inevitable is going to cause you great distress.
    Your post numb the mind of rational thinking people...

    the USFP has saved millions from tyranny and is the biggest deterent to the world spiraling out of control ( pre Obama )

    Your post are the rambling of teenager who thinks Rage against the Machine was "greatest band in the world"...

    your posts are painful liberal backwash

  10. #410
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,022

    Re: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Wrong, the gut says, we've seen USFP at work for decades and the unnecessary threats that have been created. Look Low, it doesn't matter whether you see this for what it is or not, US credibility declines in step with US power and influence. Lots of people acknowledge that a balance of power is essential to global security. Much as US policy has behaved for decades that the only global interests are US interests, it's not being bought any longer, and powerful and not so powerful nations are pushing back on it. You're resistance to the inevitable is going to cause you great distress.
    Not everybody thinks that this is "inevitable."

Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •