Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 274

Thread: Obama Sends Iran a Nowruz Message, Calls Nuclear Talks a 'Historic Opportunity[W:274]

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama Sends Iran a Nowruz Message, Calls Nuclear Talks a 'Historic Opportunity'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    That doesn't explain your post.
    It explains a lot when it comes to your Anti American Rhetoric. As others have already taken that notice. Consider it as part of you now.

  2. #92
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama Sends Iran a Nowruz Message, Calls Nuclear Talks a 'Historic Opportunity'

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    It explains a lot when it comes to your Anti American Rhetoric. As others have already taken that notice. Consider it as part of you now.
    You are consumed, obsessed even with with trashing the American president, his party and all his supporters daily, constantly, you probably dream about it. There's nothing more UNAMERICAN than a patronizing partisan that demonizes one side, and thinks his **** doesn't stink. And you my dear, own that!!!!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #93
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:11 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,308

    Re: Obama Sends Iran a Nowruz Message, Calls Nuclear Talks a 'Historic Opportunity'

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Obama Sends Iran a Nowruz Message, Calls Nuclear Talks a 'Historic Opportunity' - NBC News

    This is... the most insane thing I've ever heard or seen...
    He really, REALLY believes he can just talk "sensibly" and everyone will fall in line...

    Are you kidding me?
    Why do you say that? He is willing to deal. If they do a deal the Senate will accept, they have it. And he is right in two things. A lot of Persians like America and would like a deal. And for us it would be great to normalize the relationship.

    Sorry to say, I don't believe I trust Obama to recognize a good deal.

  4. #94
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama Sends Iran a Nowruz Message, Calls Nuclear Talks a 'Historic Opportunity'

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    Why do you say that? He is willing to deal. If they do a deal the Senate will accept, they have it. And he is right in two things. A lot of Persians like America and would like a deal. And for us it would be great to normalize the relationship.

    Sorry to say, I don't believe I trust Obama to recognize a good deal.
    I don't understand why this is constantly framed as some Obama unilateral deal. If Cameron, Merkel, Putin, Jinping, Hollande and Obama thinks its a good deal, then other then the fact that we prevent Iranian nuclear weapons and another unnecessary middle eastern war, what do you object to?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama Sends Iran a Nowruz Message, Calls Nuclear Talks a 'Historic Opportunity'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You are consumed, obsessed even with with trashing the American president, his party and all his supporters daily, constantly, you probably dream about it. There's nothing more UNAMERICAN than a patronizing partisan that demonizes one side, and thinks his **** doesn't stink. And you my dear, own that!!!!

    All politics are partisan except when they are bi partisan. You were already schooled on this.

  6. #96
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:11 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,308

    Re: Obama Sends Iran a Nowruz Message, Calls Nuclear Talks a 'Historic Opportunity'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I don't understand why this is constantly framed as some Obama unilateral deal. If Cameron, Merkel, Putin, Jinping, Hollande and Obama thinks its a good deal, then other then the fact that we prevent Iranian nuclear weapons and another unnecessary middle eastern war, what do you object to?
    German public radio and BBC reported this morning that Kerry was to brief the other four on the state of negotiations this morning.

  7. #97
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama Sends Iran a Nowruz Message, Calls Nuclear Talks a 'Historic Opportunity'

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    All politics are partisan except when they are bi partisan. You were already schooled on this.
    No there not. Not to every one. There are independent thinkers who view issues on their merits rather than a parties ideology. Not everyone lines up and votes the party like you. But I'll concede that most do.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #98
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama Sends Iran a Nowruz Message, Calls Nuclear Talks a 'Historic Opportunity'

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    German public radio and BBC reported this morning that Kerry was to brief the other four on the state of negotiations this morning.
    Are you trying to suggest that the others aren't involved. Lol. Also, they all closed an interim deal in 2013, and they'll close this one too, if the obstructionists, the opponents of peace don't succeed in derailing it.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #99
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,564

    Re: Obama Sends Iran a Nowruz Message, Calls Nuclear Talks a 'Historic Opportunity'

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Few if any Americans have been convicted of their war crimes. Victors don't prosecute their own. As to the Iranian airliner that was targeted and shot down. Why would it be a "war crime" if it was intentional. Were we at war with Iran? Or are you referring to America's perpetual state of war?
    From what I remember of that incident, they tried to warn off the aircraft and got no response. They couldn't identify it as a passenger plane, and that was after the USS Stark was hit by two Exocet missiles from an Iraqi jet during the Iran - Iraq war.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  10. #100
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,564

    Re: Obama Sends Iran a Nowruz Message, Calls Nuclear Talks a 'Historic Opportunity'

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    German public radio and BBC reported this morning that Kerry was to brief the other four on the state of negotiations this morning.
    Awesome! American hater John FU Kerry working for us. Isn't he the one that trashed our troops before Congress and also went to Nicaragua to make a deal with the communists, trying to undermine Reagan? Obama and Kerry, two America haters dealing with Iran, boy are we going to get our much deserved punishment when they are done.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •