Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 292

Thread: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

  1. #41
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Why, in the name of all that is holy, does it seem like RWers line up to defend the racist every single time?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #42
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,023

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    poor whites don't cause near the violent crime
    There are 12,000 people killed every year in the US. Half by whites, half by blacks. Are you telling me the deaths of 6 thousand people is responsible for the majority of the poverty in the black community? Let's take rape, you're telling me that the 30,000 black women raped every year is related to millions of people experiencing poverty? How?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #43
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,621

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    There are 12,000 people killed every year in the US. Half by whites, half by blacks. Are you telling me the deaths of 6 thousand people is responsible for the majority of the poverty in the black community? Let's take rape, you're telling me that the 30,000 black women raped every year is related to millions of people experiencing poverty? How?
    blacks cause more than 50% of the murders in the USA. that means blacks are far more likely to engage in murder than whites.



  4. #44
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,023

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    blacks cause more than 50% of the murders in the USA. that means blacks are far more likely to engage in murder than whites.
    You keep repeating that. You won't state how 6,000 yearly murders makes 10,000,000 people poor. Why? If the causes behind black poverty are black on black violence, why can't you show how one affects the other? I can wait all day for this.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #45
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,621

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You keep repeating that. You won't state how 6,000 yearly murders makes 3,000,000 people poor. Why? If the causes behind black poverty are black on black violence, why can't you show how one affects the other? I can wait all day for this.
    I couldn't care less-that has nothing to do with my point. what does that assertion have to do with anything that matters?



  6. #46
    Why so un**great?
    DifferentDrummr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Facepalm Beach
    Last Seen
    06-04-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,818
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Grow a sense of humor.
    Help me out, then. How is it funny to mock African-Americans?
    I fight against the ignorant, irresponsible, and/or closed-minded.
    This group is the worst enemy of America and its freedoms. It includes, but is not limited to, all Trump supporters.

  7. #47
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,882

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    Help me out, then. How is it funny to mock African-Americans?
    Especially by putting them on shooting targets? Yeah, those blacks just need to learn to laugh at themselves.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #48
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,023

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I couldn't care less-that has nothing to do with my point. what does that assertion have to do with anything that matters?
    You stated that you'd start with black on black violence when dealing with how the black community can "do better". I asked you how you find that 6,000 murders a year affect 10 million people. I'm asking you to explain your position. If you can't, just say so. If you won't, then state why. I have a feeling you can't really explain how 6K murders or even 30K rapes committed by blacks against blacks make another 10 million people poor.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #49
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,621

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You stated that you'd start with black on black violence when dealing with how the black community can "do better". I asked you how you find that 6,000 murders a year affect 10 million people. I'm asking you to explain your position. If you can't, just say so. If you won't, then state why. I have a feeling you can't really explain how 6K murders or even 30K rapes committed by blacks against blacks make another 10 million people poor.
    I think black on black violence is a bigger problem for black society than some ignorant white douchebag selling racist targets



  10. #50
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,023

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I think black on black violence is a bigger problem for black society than some ignorant white douchebag selling racist targets
    Great. I agree. However, that comparison wasn't in question. I asked you to show how black on black crime affects 10,000,000 other people. How does eliminating a crime taking place in Yonkers, affect the conditions of a law abiding black citizen in Harlem?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •