Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 292

Thread: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

  1. #231
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,981

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    The OP is a perfect example of it being dealt with. And racism will never disappear from this or any other country. The best we can do is what the organizers did here.
    There are 7 billion people in the world. 300 million in this country. You are never going to get that many people to like everyone else. It's impossible.

    Sexism is never going to disappear. No -ism will disappear.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  2. #232
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    The OP is a perfect example of it being dealt with. And racism will never disappear from this or any other country. The best we can do is what the organizers did here.
    That was my point. It's being discussed, the assholes been exposed, humiliated, canned and we can move on and do the same thing next time we see it.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #233
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,669

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    LOL, really? Their failure and destruction of the 1st world nations they were given was "Whitey fault"?


    Well wow...Things when "native" all right.

    The truth of the matter is, White Leftist are to blame for this, people who wanted to live in some children like wonderland, only to have it turn into a nightmare.

    Apparently you also need a dictionary for the word 'truth.'

    Your posts disgust me...mostly the conclusions you draw. But hey....they are a reflection on you. Have at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #234
    Why so un**great?
    DifferentDrummr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Facepalm Beach
    Last Seen
    06-04-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,818
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    So you're going to broad bush flyover states because a vendor sold an offensive target? Is that what you've got here?
    Selling 500 (especially in a desolate place like SD) means something. Trying to downplay it won't get you anywhere.
    I fight against the ignorant, irresponsible, and/or closed-minded.
    This group is the worst enemy of America and its freedoms. It includes, but is not limited to, all Trump supporters.

  5. #235
    Why so un**great?
    DifferentDrummr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Facepalm Beach
    Last Seen
    06-04-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,818
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    can you prove everyone who bought them was a racist? I agree, making up such targets and selling them is almost guaranteed to be the work of a racist.
    Can you explain why anyone who wasn't a racist would want to buy one of these?
    I fight against the ignorant, irresponsible, and/or closed-minded.
    This group is the worst enemy of America and its freedoms. It includes, but is not limited to, all Trump supporters.

  6. #236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    10-03-15 @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    10,734

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Apparently you also need a dictionary for the word 'truth.'

    Your posts disgust me...mostly the conclusions you draw. But hey....they are a reflection on you. Have at it.
    So are you saying that things did not fall apart after they were given power?

    How are my post disgusting because they are based on facts, stats, and reality?

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    10-03-15 @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    10,734

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Your inability to follow a conversation really is amazing, but I've no time for it today.
    Coming from you, I find that statement funny.

  8. #238
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,669

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    So are you saying that things did not fall apart after they were given power?

    How are my post disgusting because they are based on facts, stats, and reality?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    That proves what? That white colonists screwed up black society and culture so much and took so many of their rights away that black people there couldnt immediately adapt overnight and change more than a hundred years of repression and control?

    That doesnt prove anything except you'll believe anything that says what you want to believe.
    ...............
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #239
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,255

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDrummr View Post
    Selling 500 (especially in a desolate place like SD) means something. Trying to downplay it won't get you anywhere.
    The fact that you use the term flyover states makes you a total hack. That's all that we need to know that you're discredited. Now run along.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #240
    Why so un**great?
    DifferentDrummr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Facepalm Beach
    Last Seen
    06-04-17 @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,818
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The fact that you use the term flyover states makes you a total hack. That's all that we need to know that you're discredited. Now run along.
    You're about the most consistent hack on this site, so your ability to discredit anyone on those grounds is exactly zero.
    I fight against the ignorant, irresponsible, and/or closed-minded.
    This group is the worst enemy of America and its freedoms. It includes, but is not limited to, all Trump supporters.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •