Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 292

Thread: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

  1. #171
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by d0gbreath View Post
    I was thinking that it should have been "you people".
    I was going to say "youzens" but got lazy.

  2. #172
    Hot Flash Mama
    Summerwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Seen
    01-23-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,010

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by d0gbreath View Post
    I was thinking that it should have been "you people".
    I think "you people" and "you guys" is more mid-western.
    jallman: "It's all good. At least you have a thick skin and can take being poked fun back at without crying. "

  3. #173
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Guy sounds like a dumbass. Not sure what this thread is supposed to accomplish, though.


    If nothing else it shows that racism still exists in the USA.

  4. #174
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,875

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    I think "you people" and "you guys" is more mid-western.
    "You guys" is Yankee for y'all. "You people" is used to refer to a race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  5. #175
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,873

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwind View Post
    I think "you people" and "you guys" is more mid-western.
    I like "youz guys" but then again, I'm originally from NJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #176
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I like "youz guys" but then again, I'm originally from NJ.
    your kids are known as "utes"?



  7. #177
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    your kids are known as "utes"?
    In my teen yearz weez wuhz all utes.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #178
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,873

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    your kids are known as "utes"?
    And hookers (whores) are known as 'whoo-as'. Rude as it is it always cracked me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #179
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,480
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Show me a pic of you standing up to the New Black Panthers, then we can talk.
    No panthers where I live, black or otherwise. What you call 'panthers' we call cougars and there's none on this island.
    Little things count. Someone tells me a bigoted joke, I sneer at them. I point it out when I see it and I suppress it in myself (everyone's a bigot, somehow, just what you do with it.). It all counts. There's bigotry in Canada, sure, but it's not tolerated by the public and there's nowhere, literally nowhere, in Vancouver where my white ass can't go, day or night.
    Ever feel like your country's shrinking? I mean, if you can't go there it's not your country, it's someone elses. Do the no-go zones look like they're getting more and bigger?
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  10. #180
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,873

    Re: Vendor banned from gun show after selling offensive target

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    No panthers where I live, black or otherwise. What you call 'panthers' we call cougars and there's none on this island.
    Little things count. Someone tells me a bigoted joke, I sneer at them. I point it out when I see it and I suppress it in myself (everyone's a bigot, somehow, just what you do with it.). It all counts. There's bigotry in Canada, sure, but it's not tolerated by the public and there's nowhere, literally nowhere, in Vancouver where my white ass can't go, day or night.
    Ever feel like your country's shrinking? I mean, if you can't go there it's not your country, it's someone elses. Do the no-go zones look like they're getting more and bigger?
    There are no cougars on Vancouver Island? I call BS. Do you have a source for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •