Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Militants kill 8 in attack on major Tunisian museum, take hostages...

  1. #21
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,899

    Re: Militants kill 8 in attack on major Tunisian museum, take hostages...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    That is remarkably insightful.

    And it recalled what I had read of his "Lies my father told me..." or whatever, where he kind of paints his upbringing as "enlightened", his statements about "my Islamic faith" and also being a "moderate Christian" all point to a concept of himself as a man of the world. So, it makes sense that he would see himself a new kind of world king who brings peace and joy.

    The only problem is he's incompetent


    PS, Amsterdam may have a name for tolerance, but it is not. All of Holland, when compared to Canada is fairly bigoted, and in Vancouver we see them as near racists. and we have much better "medicine" in our cafes...
    Thansk for the information about Amsterdam.

    I think yopu are right about Obama's perception of himeslf as a demi king. Whether one supports his domestic policies or not, anyone should concede that Obama has a totalitarian streak:

    - execution of US citizens sans any judicial oversight.
    - Attempts to radically alter the way Freedom of religion is expressed by an executive mandate compelling religous orgainizations to provide contraceptives and abortaficiants. Obama also questioned whether religous groups are free to select their own leadership with out government oversight.
    -Setting up a hotline where people were encouraged to inform on neighbors who told "lies" about Obamacare.
    -Addressing the adoring school youth replete with recommended follow on activities*.

    At the end of the day, whether is pro BC, anti BC, PC, non PC, rides in an APC, or scans in UPCs, any objective analysis should have concluded that freedom of religion is very broadly defined in the USA, and that the judicial branch was not likely to support sweeping executive mandates that change how that freedom is applied. Yet... Obama still pursued his BC agenda out of his secular messianic complex. His same secular messianic complex is now costing lives in the Middle East as he pursues his "enlightenment" agenda with out regard to the human costs.

    * past presidents have addressed school children, but not nearly on the same level as Obama and did so with out "recommended" follow on activities.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Militants kill 8 in attack on major Tunisian museum, take hostages...

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    Another massacre brought to you by: The Religion of No Peace.
    The religion of pieces.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Militants kill 8 in attack on major Tunisian museum, take hostages...

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    Another massacre brought to you by: The Religion of No Peace.
    Mornin RV. Yep and another one avoided by the left. But don't worry once it happens Right around them. That's when you will see the panicking and then all that whining and crying, talking about. Why us?

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Militants kill 8 in attack on major Tunisian museum, take hostages...

    Bumping up your thread NB. They did say the Tunisians arrested 9 people. Now the Tunisians are talking like the King of Jordan is.



    Islamic State Claims Responsibility For Tunisia Shootings.....


    As Dan reported yesterday, there was a horrific shooting at the Bardo National Museum in Tunisia, where gunmen killed over 20 people. Most of the victims were European. While it was initially reported that ISIS was suspected to be behind the attacks, it’s now official (via WSJ):

    In the statement issued by its media arm, Islamic State also warned of more attacks, saying the assault on the museum in Tunis was the “first drop of rain.” It didn’t state whether it was referring to further attacks in Egypt or elsewhere......snip~

    Islamic State Claims Responsibility For Tunisia Shootings - Matt Vespa

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Militants kill 8 in attack on major Tunisian museum, take hostages...

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Bumping up your thread NB. They did say the Tunisians arrested 9 people. Now the Tunisians are talking like the King of Jordan is.



    Islamic State Claims Responsibility For Tunisia Shootings.....


    As Dan reported yesterday, there was a horrific shooting at the Bardo National Museum in Tunisia, where gunmen killed over 20 people. Most of the victims were European. While it was initially reported that ISIS was suspected to be behind the attacks, it’s now official (via WSJ):

    In the statement issued by its media arm, Islamic State also warned of more attacks, saying the assault on the museum in Tunis was the “first drop of rain.” It didn’t state whether it was referring to further attacks in Egypt or elsewhere......snip~

    Islamic State Claims Responsibility For Tunisia Shootings - Matt Vespa
    And terrorism continues to flourish as the world burns.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Militants kill 8 in attack on major Tunisian museum, take hostages...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    And terrorism continues to flourish as the world burns.
    Heya USC. Now ISIS said this was done by their Knights of the Caliphate. Can you believe this BS. Now they want to take and use the Western Term knights to describe their mopes.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Militants kill 8 in attack on major Tunisian museum, take hostages...

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Heya USC. Now ISIS said this was done by their Knights of the Caliphate. Can you believe this BS. Now they want to take and use the Western Term knights to describe their mopes.
    They are idiots.

    And I see the JV team just opened a branch in Yemen, and killed 137 and injured hundreds more.

  8. #28
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Militants kill 8 in attack on major Tunisian museum, take hostages...

    A vicious circle ..These Islamic nations need Western help, trade, investment, but this will not happen until the shackles of Islam are overthrown.. And I cannot see Islam ever leaving .. going away .. forever.. The horrific dictatorships (Saddam Husain for one) must return.....these people may never be ready for any democracy or normal rights ..They must overthrow Islam and replace it with atheism.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Militants kill 8 in attack on major Tunisian museum, take hostages...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    They are idiots.

    And I see the JV team just opened a branch in Yemen, and killed 137 and injured hundreds more.


    Yeah, killed 137 and wounded over 340. ISIS takes the credit. But do note how the left around here wasn't even up on it. Like most things with a real political nature.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •