Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 107

Thread: White House office to delete its FOIA regulations[W:84]

  1. #11
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,472

    Re: White House office to delete its FOIA regulations

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    White House office to delete its FOIA regulations



    The MOST transparent administration in the history of the Universe!!!!!
    "I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that we're facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the Executive Branch and not go through Congress at all, and that's what I intend to reverse when I'm President of the United States of America." Senator Obama, 200
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  2. #12
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,903

    Re: White House office to delete its FOIA regulations

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    White House office to delete its FOIA regulations



    The MOST transparent administration in the history of the Universe!!!!!
    While this lack of transparency is troublesome, you quoted the article terribly out of context.

    Unlike other offices within the White House, which were always exempt from the Freedom of Information Act, the Office of Administration responded to FOIA requests for 30 years. Until the Obama administration, watchdog groups on the left and the right used records from the office to shed light on how the White House works.

    "This is an office that operated under the FOIA for 30 years, and when it became politically inconvenient, they decided they weren't subject to the Freedom of Information Act any more," said Tom Fitton of the conservative Judicial Watch.

    That happened late in the Bush administration, when CREW sued over e-mails deleted by the White House as many as 22 million of them, by one accounting. The White House at first began to comply with that request, but then reversed course.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: White House office to delete its FOIA regulations

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    "I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that we're facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the Executive Branch and not go through Congress at all, and that's what I intend to reverse when I'm President of the United States of America." Senator Obama, 200
    Yeah that was good one.....wasn't it.

  4. #14
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,894

    Re: White House office to delete its FOIA regulations

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    Thank GOD we can blame Bush for this!
    Well Obama is continuing with Bush policies- I figured you would see that as a plus for Obama?
    Or are you hard core partisan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  5. #15
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,472

    Re: White House office to delete its FOIA regulations

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Well Obama is continuing with Busk policies- I figured you would see that as a plus for Obama?
    Or are you hard core partisan?


    Hope and Change

    I thought this guy was supposed to be better?

    Turns out he's just a different color
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  6. #16
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,894

    Re: White House office to delete its FOIA regulations

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Hope and Change

    I thought this guy was supposed to be better?

    Turns out he's just a different color
    They are all the same when it comes down to it. Some worse, some not so.
    US politics is not only polarized, it is a regular hate fest for many.
    I really think they should have had a parliamentarian democracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  7. #17
    Sage



    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,710
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White House office to delete its FOIA regulations

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Well Obama is continuing with Bush policies- I figured you would see that as a plus for Obama?
    Or are you hard core partisan?
    Hey man... just figured I'd give some partisan lefties an easy out.

  8. #18
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,894

    Re: White House office to delete its FOIA regulations

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    Hey man... just figured I'd give some partisan lefties an easy out.
    Once a President acquires powers, NSA surveillance is a clear one, they are loath to relinquish it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  9. #19
    Educator Chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    10-04-16 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: White House office to delete its FOIA regulations

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    "I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that we're facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the Executive Branch and not go through Congress at all, and that's what I intend to reverse when I'm President of the United States of America." Senator Obama, 200
    Hey, thanks for reminding me of all that whiny sniveling hypocritical BS we had to endure during the '08 election from the narcissistic pathological lying weasel.
    The Gruber-crat is strong in this one!

  10. #20
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,472

    Re: White House office to delete its FOIA regulations

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    Hey, thanks for reminding me of all that whiny sniveling hypocritical BS we had to endure during the '08 election from the narcissistic pathological lying weasel.


    Don't hold back, tells us what you really think of Obama.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •