Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 644

Thread: Sandy Hook families sue estate of shooter's mother[W:52]

  1. #471
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,865

    Re: Sandy Hook families sue estate of shooter's mother

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    And when a smart American responds rationally I'll take notice
    So you're done then? Only have verbal attacks left?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #472
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,865

    Re: Sandy Hook families sue estate of shooter's mother

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Guns automatically make it much much easier for them to kill in large numbers and is invariably the method used when access is so unrestricted
    You keep saying that. That doesnt make it true.

    And the numbers are still far less...nutters killing people...than from car accidents. But by all means, punish *everyone* for a few, terrible incidents but continue to support the rest of the population slaughter more people in a week on their way to work than happen in these terrible shootings in a year.

    It seems it was easy to sell fear and "we're not safe!" in England. Not so much here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #473
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,865

    Re: Sandy Hook families sue estate of shooter's mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    You'll let us know when we can 'avoid' the harm that the mentally ill do, wont you?
    I'm still waiting for an answer to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #474
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: Sandy Hook families sue estate of shooter's mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    So you're done then? Only have verbal attacks left?
    Not at all. I've locked horns with you before on this issue so I know theres not a whole lot of point in reasoning with you using facts and logic because you are too far gone. If it upsets you then perhaps you should go and stroke your guns if it makes you feel better. I've little time for flag wavers

  5. #475
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,865

    Re: Sandy Hook families sue estate of shooter's mother

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Interesting. They don't have access to rental vans? We had a young man in this country who built a bomb that killed 168 people and used a van to drive it there. They don't have access to knives? We had some young people in this country who stabbed dozens of people. They don't have cars? We had some people in this country who drove their cars into crowds and killed dozens of people.
    Japan and China have had several mass stabbing incidents...of school kids, no less!

    Damn, I think it's the schools that are dangerous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  6. #476
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,865

    Re: Sandy Hook families sue estate of shooter's mother

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Not at all. I've locked horns with you before on this issue so I know theres not a whole lot of point in reasoning with you using facts and logic because you are too far gone. If it upsets you then perhaps you should go and stroke your guns if it makes you feel better. I've little time for flag wavers
    See...this post demonstrates no more fact and logic than anything else you've posted. And it's creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #477
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: Sandy Hook families sue estate of shooter's mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Japan and China have had several mass stabbing incidents...of school kids, no less!

    Damn, I think it's the schools that are dangerous!
    You are correct they did. How many of those kids actually died ?

  8. #478
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,865

    Re: Sandy Hook families sue estate of shooter's mother

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You are correct they did. How many of those kids actually died ?
    Lots. How many kids died in the single incident that pushed your country over the edge? Less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #479
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 07:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,276

    Re: Sandy Hook families sue estate of shooter's mother

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Lots. How many kids died in the single incident that pushed your country over the edge? Less.
    How many died in the stabbings you mentioned ? Give me a number to compare it with Sandy Hook ?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenpen...chool_stabbing

    Note the fatalities
    Last edited by flogger; 03-20-15 at 02:03 PM.

  10. #480
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,865

    Re: Sandy Hook families sue estate of shooter's mother

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    How many died in the stabbings. Give me a number to compare it with Sandy Hook ?

    Chenpeng Village Primary School stabbing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Note the fatalities
    That wasnt the only mass stabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •