Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 712

Thread: Two Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station[W:263]

  1. #641
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,839

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Actions? You call exposing corruption and racism "great damage"? Good gawd, what's wrong with you?
    The DOJ's actions from day one in Ferguson helped fuel the riots and discontent. The actions of this DOJ has been making claims for 6 years that white folk are racist. From schools to fire departments, to police departments to any person of a political leaning than isn't that of this administration and its these people they claim who are keeping the black man down. But they never ever ever ever ever address the real issues plaguing the black race.

  2. #642
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    The DOJ's actions from day one in Ferguson helped fuel the riots and discontent. The actions of this DOJ has been making claims for 6 years that white folk are racist. From schools to fire departments, to police departments to any person of a political leaning than isn't that of this administration and its these people they claim who are keeping the black man down. But they never ever ever ever ever address the real issues plaguing the black race.
    The politicians will either go along to get along to advance their careers and private citizens will face charges of 'racism' if they speak out. There are some exceptions.

    Black Democrats and Liberals should stop promoting aspirations of mediocrity by settling for what is meted out of a government system inherently designed to provide just enough to “get by.” As a Black Conservative, I demand less from government and more from oneself. Black Democrats have to stop blindly following an ideology that has clearly failed Black Americans.
    Get Over It...Democratic Liberals Have Failed the Black Community - Deneen Borelli

  3. #643
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Even commenting on the fact that they speak and write worse than a fifth grader is condemned as racist. "It's their culture." As if we're the bad guys because we don't tolerate or want to hire people who can't speak or write proper English. Sheesh.
    That demonstrates what this is all about-a means of control or coercion. They know people dont like being called racist, and so they as the arbiters of racism () use the threat of such a label to control your behavior and speech.

  4. #644
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    The DOJ's actions from day one in Ferguson helped fuel the riots and discontent. The actions of this DOJ has been making claims for 6 years that white folk are racist. From schools to fire departments, to police departments to any person of a political leaning than isn't that of this administration and its these people they claim who are keeping the black man down. But they never ever ever ever ever address the real issues plaguing the black race.
    Rubbish. What actions. Why do you hate black people, and wtf is wrong with you? You have issues if you think that cleaning up corruption is a problem.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #645
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,839

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Rubbish. What actions. Why do you hate black people, and wtf is wrong with you? You have issues if you think that cleaning up corruption is a problem.
    You sound like Al Sharpton. No one can criticize Obama or Holder without being accused of racism. There have been several examples of how Holder has used the idea that white folks are racist if statistics show more white people employed even though it isn't racist to hire the one that does the best on the test and has nothing to do with race. He has tried to make public schools out to be racist because more blacks are expelled and the dropout rate for blacks is higher than other races. He has blamed the poverty of black Americans on racism when it is 70% of black babies are born to single mothers which is the number one cause of poverty in this country. Now there are some real troubling issues within the black community that this administration could have focused on like promoting legislation that would create more jobs instead of stifling jobs growth through massive regulations. And what kind of message does it send the black youth when the New Black Panther Party caught red handed on tape engaged in voter suppression using intimidation and force and Holder dismissed the case? Black gangs are on the rise and the sad part is they are killing each other.

  6. #646
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,454

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Rubbish. What actions. Why do you hate black people, and wtf is wrong with you? You have issues if you think that cleaning up corruption is a problem.
    Cleaning up corruption is one thing. Stoking violence, inciting riots is quite another. So far, Obama's DOJ has led to Ferguson burning, two NYPD getting murdered and now the shooting of these two officers in Ferguson. That's not exactly a feather in Holder's cap.

  7. #647
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    You sound like Al Sharpton. No one can criticize Obama or Holder without being accused of racism. There have been several examples of how Holder has used the idea that white folks are racist if statistics show more white people employed even though it isn't racist to hire the one that does the best on the test and has nothing to do with race. He has tried to make public schools out to be racist because more blacks are expelled and the dropout rate for blacks is higher than other races. He has blamed the poverty of black Americans on racism when it is 70% of black babies are born to single mothers which is the number one cause of poverty in this country. Now there are some real troubling issues within the black community that this administration could have focused on like promoting legislation that would create more jobs instead of stifling jobs growth through massive regulations. And what kind of message does it send the black youth when the New Black Panther Party caught red handed on tape engaged in voter suppression using intimidation and force and Holder dismissed the case? Black gangs are on the rise and the sad part is they are killing each other.
    Still wrong. Obviously you've missed my mountains of criticism of Obama. I've probably even criticized him for things you support him on! Feature that.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #648
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Cleaning up corruption is one thing. Stoking violence, inciting riots is quite another. So far, Obama's DOJ has led to Ferguson burning, two NYPD getting murdered and now the shooting of these two officers in Ferguson. That's not exactly a feather in Holder's cap.
    You don't realize how foolish you sound blaming Holder for those crimes. But hey, you should lead a move to have him prosecuted for that, I sure would if I believed it.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #649
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,454

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You don't realize how foolish you sound blaming Holder for those crimes. But hey, you should lead a move to have him prosecuted for that, I sure would if I believed it.
    Had the DOJ come right out and said that the evidence indicates the following:

    1. Brown's own actions, from robbing that store to fighting with the cop, probably caused his death
    2. Witnesses appear to be lying in that Brown was not surrendering when he was shot

    None of this crap would have happened.

    BUt, instead we saw Holder and Obama both give speeches about how they themselves were racially profiled and other black grievances. In fact, it got so ridiculous that Obama claimed someone handed him keys to a car at an event, thinking he was a valet, and Michelle whined about being asked to get something off a shelf at Target, this sudden grievance coming on the heels of her previous claim during election season that the request made her feel more a part of the AMerican Public. Kind of reminds me of the silly "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon Martin" comment.

  10. #650
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Cleaning up corruption is one thing. Stoking violence, inciting riots is quite another. So far, Obama's DOJ has led to Ferguson burning, two NYPD getting murdered and now the shooting of these two officers in Ferguson. That's not exactly a feather in Holder's cap.
    Despite the shootings of two police in Ferguson, and the death of two others in New York, Obama continues to run off at the mouth. The man is a fool.
    "What had been happening in Ferguson was oppressive and objectionable and was worthy of protest, but there was no excuse for criminal acts," he said.

    "Whoever fired those shots should not detract from the issue they are criminals, they need to be arrested. And then what we need to do is make sure that like-minded, good-spirited people on both sides law enforcement, who have a terrifically tough job, and people who understandably don't want to be stopped and harassed just because of their race that they are able to work together to come up with some good answers."

Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •