Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 712

Thread: Two Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station[W:263]

  1. #451
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,883

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    If racism is rampant in Ferguson, wouldn't you think the blacks would be the first to know and not need a DOJ report on the subject?
    Do you think a lot of folks of color even realized such a thing until Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Eric Holder, activist Marxist groups and Obama told them it was so?

  2. #452
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Which other constitutionally guaranteed rights do you sneer at, besides the right to keep and bear arms?
    At all of them, or more precisely, at all the people who believe that they actually exist and have some non-transitory meaning.
    If I blow the conch and they don't come back; then we've had it. We shan't keep the fire going. We'll be like animals. We'll never be rescued.

  3. #453
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Do you think a lot of folks of color even realized such a thing until Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Eric Holder, activist Marxist groups and Obama told them it was so?
    While I am sure you see them colored folks as simple people, I suspect they had a clue or two before Rev. Al came along:

    The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - The Daily Beast

    The officers got the wrong man, but charged him anyway—with getting his blood on their uniforms. How the Ferguson PD ran the town where Michael Brown was gunned down.

    Police in Ferguson, Missouri, once charged a man with destruction of property for bleeding on their uniforms while four of them allegedly beat him.
    If I blow the conch and they don't come back; then we've had it. We shan't keep the fire going. We'll be like animals. We'll never be rescued.

  4. #454
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,883

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    While I am sure you see them colored folks as simple people, I suspect they had a clue or two before Rev. Al came along:

    The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - The Daily Beast

    The officers got the wrong man, but charged him anyway—with getting his blood on their uniforms. How the Ferguson PD ran the town where Michael Brown was gunned down.

    Police in Ferguson, Missouri, once charged a man with destruction of property for bleeding on their uniforms while four of them allegedly beat him.
    I'm sure could find abuse by officers regardless of their color/race in every major city across the U.S.. No one is stating it never happens.

  5. #455
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,273

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    At all of them, or more precisely, at all the people who believe that they actually exist and have some non-transitory meaning.
    If rights don't exist, all you have are privileges. And by what right does one man dispense privileges to another?

  6. #456
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I'm sure could find abuse by officers regardless of their color/race in every major city across the U.S.. No one is stating it never happens.
    And yet the same no ones never seem willing to do anything about it, so now we have protestors all over the place. I have said it before and I will say it repeatedly, this is far more systemic a problem and wide-spread an issue than Darren Wilson or Ferguson. It is not going away until somebody gets dropped into the volcano.
    If I blow the conch and they don't come back; then we've had it. We shan't keep the fire going. We'll be like animals. We'll never be rescued.

  7. #457
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    If rights don't exist, all you have are privileges. And by what right does one man dispense privileges to another?
    They are all privileges and since rights do not exist, there is only power and the powers that be at any given time are the controllers of the dispensary.
    If I blow the conch and they don't come back; then we've had it. We shan't keep the fire going. We'll be like animals. We'll never be rescued.

  8. #458
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Which other constitutionally guaranteed rights do you sneer at, besides the right to keep and bear arms?
    The right to not bleed on the uniform of Ferguson cop as he beats someone up.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #459
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,697

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    There are racists everywhere and always will be. Most racists aren't likely going around announcing they're racists in whatever organization they're in.
    Heres what I would like to see happen. I WOULD like to see Eric Holder become Eric Holder...law enforcement officer in Ferguson Missouri. He could hand pick 30-40 people and be responsible for the day to day enforcement of laws in that place. Commit to it for say...5 years. Show us the way. Who knows...it could be AWESOME.

  10. #460
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Huh????
    Leftists, showing their true colors.

Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •