Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 712

Thread: Two Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station[W:263]

  1. #281
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,429

    Re: Two Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station[W:263]

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    This crap started over a cop shooting someone in self defense. And now...every time a cop shoots a black person...there will be a protest. Screw your systemic corruption. There is no moral high ground from a group that protests BASED ON SKIN COLOR.

    I get it. Corruption is bad and racism exists. You don't seem to understand the issue that many people have. They see people protesting and shooting at cops who didn't do anything. The protestors burns a city down. There is no moral high ground there. We all know bad cops exists, but it isn't an excuse to destroy the livelihood of good hard working people. It doesn't matter how much "pent up rage" you have. That isn't an excuse.

    You want one side to have the moral high ground? Stop shooting cops and burning **** down and stealing **** in the chaos. Do it through the legal system! Do it peacefully! Even civil disobedience is fine! But burning, stealing, and shooting isn't ok.

    You have zero understanding as to why certain people are pissed off. They are pissed off because excuses are being made for pieces of ****. Because there is no real effort to reach across the "aisle." You want that to happen? Give up the scumbags that are destroying your moral high ground. Make it clear that criminal behavior won't be tolerated. Civilian or police. Not just the side you like better

    Ps

    If you think for one second I'm ok with corrupt cops you are wrong. I want the prosecuted. I want them dealt with. I want the justice system upheld. Not just half. I want color to be irrelevant. You do the crime you do the time. Black, white, or blue.


    Wrong.

    It was triggered by a cop shooting a kid, the cause goes back a lot further.

    You haven't read the report, your opinion is meaningless
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  2. #282
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    What your question about a Professional activist? What is the definition of an activist. Now, lets think about that for about 30 seconds. Now what does one do when they become professional and travel from other states to Partake of the Festivities?



    Since the protests erupted, people in Ferguson have insisted that the troublemakers are not from this community. Capt. Ron Johnson, the highway patrolman in charge of security here, said as much earlier this week.

    "I am not going to let the criminals that have come out here from across this country and don't live in this community define this neighborhood and define what we're going to do to make it right," Johnson says.

    In fact, of the 51 people who were arrested Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, only one person was from Ferguson. The rest were from surrounding towns and faraway cities such as Des Moines, Iowa, Chicago and New York.....snip~

    Who Are The Protesters Getting Arrested In Ferguson? : NPR
    Buddy, I really don't get your point on this. Any American that has read the JD's report should be infuriated. Whether they are residents of Ferguson or Boca Raton.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #283
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,311

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    The JD's report didn't "exhonerate" Mr. Wilson. It states that the justice department chose not to prosecute him.
    Oh. Why was that? Why did they decide not to prosecute him? Did that have something to do with the lack of evidence? You are welcome to try and prove he was guilty.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I read the ****ing report dude!!
    Oh, you read a report. LOL, splains everything.

  5. #285
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Wrong. I actually read the JD's report. There's a trac record of constitutional violations, as well has habitual law breaking by the department. Read it for yourself, and if you have any decency at all, you'll be embarrassed that you've defended the department.
    The report and your reliance on it is a sham tactic on your part. Nor does it have anything to do with your misunderstanding of racism and racists in general. Last I looked we were discussing the shooting of two officers, most likely they were shot by, wait for it, racists. This report thing in this thread is only a weak way to justify to yourself the shooting of these officers.

  6. #286
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Oh. Why was that? Why did they decide not to prosecute him? Did that have something to do with the lack of evidence? You are welcome to try and prove he was guilty.
    I didn't say he was guilty. I just said that the JD's report didn't exonerate him, nor did it find him innocent. It sought to do neither. And it was due to a lack of sufficient evidence.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #287
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,429

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    The case has been made that Eric Holder shamelessly operates the most blatantly politicized Department of Justice (DOJ) in a generation. That would be a good place to start.
    Do you have any evidence that that accusation has affected this report?

    I might point out, that in the extensive coverage here, no mention is even made of Holder, the report was the product of professional legal experts from the outside. From reading it, their operational schematic and how they present is anything BUT biased.

    Holder IS an asshole, but that has little, if anything to do with Ferguson where the problem started decades ago. It is localized, in bred and has NOTHING to do with the federal political scene.

    It is a sociological and criminological nightmare. Period. And again, Americans on this one need to quit fighting the last election over again and start talking about ways to fix it; clearly there is more death and mayhem in the days ahead unless something sane is started now.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  8. #288
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,866

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    And I see you too failed to read the report, there's 105 pages documenting the fish they caught. Constitutional violations and laws broken. Why are you defending this ****?
    Because the report was comprised by the most corrupt Justice Department in a generation that's why. Holder will leave the Department of Justice littered with corrupted prosecutions and prosecutors, his own contempt of Congress, numerous Supreme Court reversals, and scathing rebukes from federal judges.

    Instead of seeking justice, as he is constitutionally and ethically required to do, Holder has politicized the Department beyond recognition. Instead of enforcing the rule of law and following legal precedent, he has ignored and twisted the law to suit his president. And no one is holding Holder accountable.

  9. #289
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    The report and your reliance on it is a sham tactic on your part. Nor does it have anything to do with your misunderstanding of racism and racists in general. Last I looked we were discussing the shooting of two officers, most likely they were shot by, wait for it, racists. This report thing in this thread is only a weak way to justify to yourself the shooting of these officers.
    Is that all you've got. Would you kindly quote me justifying the shooting of these officers? We don't know who the shooter is, what his race, bias or politics are. That doesn't change the fact that it does nothing to advance the interests of the citizens of Ferguson. And, the two officers that were shot have nothing to do with the racism within the FPD as documented in the report that you won't even read and therefore leaves you arguing from a point of ignorance.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #290
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: 2 Officers Are Shot Outside Ferguson Police Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Buddy, I really don't get your point on this. Any American that has read the JD's report should be infuriated. Whether they are residents of Ferguson or Boca Raton.
    Yeah and the anger was directed at those in Ferguson.....and now they are taking their frustrations out on other cops. Who don't even live in Ferguson.

    Also, they know the head of the Black Panthers was there and calling for violence if necessary as he put it. Which was when this all started up with Wilson.

Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •