Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 168

Thread: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Like I said...good luck if you think you are going to gain any traction with this one. The American people are already seeing through this feigned "outrage". You guys never seem to learn. You gotta come up with something a whole hell of a lot better than this if you are going to keep Hilary out of the whitehouse. (Perhaps maybe try to find a decent candidate out there and ditch the current sorry lot that you guys are considering).
    you do know its the Dems who have leaked this to the NYT's...

  2. #52
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Lol !

    The only people it won't gain traction with are the hack left wing Hillary supporters and low information voters.

    The Democrat base.

    And the Democrats Hillary stumped for in the Midterms are now without a job AND she embarrassed herself on that ridiculous Book tour that no one went to see.

    So I don't see much of a threat from her.

    Her making sure that NO ONE would or could access her Emails is just another low life, unethical Democrat tactic.
    Nope....sorry Charlie. Pick up a newspaper. The American people are already seeing right through this as just typical GOP drivel. Better luck next time. (But let me give you a clue: You might want to try to find something a little better than the stuff you've tried in the past).
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #53
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,429

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    How do you know he doesn't delegate some of his email? My experience has been that senior executives in the organizations I've worked for - primarily technology companies and financial services firms - delegate a lot of their email writing to administrative assistants. And even if they don't it doesn't necessarily follow that he knows what email address the Hillary entry in his address book points to. Contact list maintenance is often the province of the people who support organizational email systems.

    My point is simply that Obama's claim that he didn't know what address the emails were going to is not nearly as implausible as the OP makes it out to be.
    You can't prove a negative.....

    show us any indication he has.....

    no guessing OK?

    These hypothetical "reasons" dear leader could never be a wrongdoer of any kind, only convince me Obama is a fool and an incompetent. I have no idea what technology "companies" you have worked for, but no executive I have dealt with uses a blind for his communications. Like any politician he would have aids to deal with constituency business, but him not knowing where his replies were going is pretty lame. he learned about on TV and now he never looked at the addresses....AFTER having had the rules changed SPECIFICALLY for this reason.

    At best he is negligent.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  4. #54
    Educator Meadowlark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    10-31-16 @ 02:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    750

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    President Obama communicated with Hillary Rodham Clinton via email but didn’t know the “details” of how his secretary of state was using a private, off-the-books email address, the White House said Monday.

    “They did have the occasion to email one another. … He was not aware of the details of how that email address and how that server had been set up or how Secretary Clinton and her team were planning to comply with the Federal Records Act,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters. “The president did email with Secretary Clinton. I assume he recognized the email he was emailing back to.”



    Read more: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn't know 'details' of account - Washington Times
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

    So Obama said recently he just found out about this, but he emailed her. Im betting there is more to this.
    Obama ran one of the most tech savvy campaigns we have seen thus far, but not to question her email address in 4 years of communicating with her is lacking.

    This is man who doesn't bother to go to his intelligence meetings because he can read them via technology instead..

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Nope....sorry Charlie. Pick up a newspaper. The American people are already seeing right through this as just typical GOP drivel. Better luck next time. (But let me give you a clue: You might want to try to find something a little better than the stuff you've tried in the past).


    Your spin is comedy... Her approval rating is sinking like a stone..

    I think the American people know she put our safety at risk and she is a criminal

  6. #56
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,277

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Nope....sorry Charlie. Pick up a newspaper. The American people are already seeing right through this as just typical GOP drivel. Better luck next time. (But let me give you a clue: You might want to try to find something a little better than the stuff you've tried in the past).
    Why are you blaming the GOP for Hillary Clinton setting up a private email server for the purpose of circumventing FOIA and Oversight Committee request ?

    Maybe Progressives save their outrage for manufactured false narratives like " Bush lied us into war ". Because when there's ACTUAL lies and Corruption you people get down right delusional.

    Look, if you don't like your Politicians being criticized for their unethical lapses then you need to stop supporting Democrats.

    Oh and if its no big deal why did NEWSPAPERS like the NYT break the story ?

  7. #57
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    President Obama communicated with Hillary Rodham Clinton via email but didn’t know the “details” of how his secretary of state was using a private, off-the-books email address, the White House said Monday.

    “They did have the occasion to email one another. … He was not aware of the details of how that email address and how that server had been set up or how Secretary Clinton and her team were planning to comply with the Federal Records Act,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters. “The president did email with Secretary Clinton. I assume he recognized the email he was emailing back to.”



    Read more: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn't know 'details' of account - Washington Times
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

    So Obama said recently he just found out about this, but he emailed her. Im betting there is more to this.
    YOU GOT HIM!!!! Now next time get him to state under oath and we got a case.


  8. #58
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,277

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    YOU GOT HIM!!!! Now next time get him to state under oath and we got a case.
    Does it matter if he " states it under Oath " ?

    He's obviously lying so why would you or anyone else continue to support him and his policies ?

  9. #59
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Your spin is comedy... Her approval rating is sinking like a stone..

    I think the American people know she put our safety at risk and she is a criminal
    Sinking like a stone? She hasn't had approval ratings below 40% since 1992. With a above 50% since 2008. Get real.


  10. #60
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Does it matter if he " states it under Oath " ?

    He's obviously lying so why would you or anyone else continue to support him and his policies ?
    There is a difference in lying and perjury.


Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •