Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 168

Thread: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

  1. #41
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,076

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    You assume he typed the email himself and if he did you assume that he manages his email account's address book. Neither is a good assumption. Busy executives often delegate that work to others.
    Not really true. In fact, most executives under the age of 70 rely heavily on their email accounts. Obama is of the same generation that I am. We didn't have email when we graduated from college but we were the first "older" people to embrace email. Obama does not delegate his emails. He like me knows that anything can come in an email that you simply don't want your underling to see.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  2. #42
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,234

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Wow....you guys are really getting desperate. Do you even realize how ridiculous you are looking? You'd have better luck trying Benghazi for the 23,194th time.
    Its funny, isn't it.

    That the Benghazi investigations are and never were a made up scandal, but thats all you people had when it came to criticizing the oversight committee.

    Now we know Hillary Clinton set up a private email server for the purpose of circumventing FOIA and Oversight Committee request

    And you're STILL calling this a made up scandal.

  3. #43
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,234

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Well good luck right Wing, after 7 years you might actually have something this time.

    I look forward to what you find.
    Its not the Right Wings fault Hillary Clinton set a private email server for the purpose of circumventing FOIA and Oversight Committee request.

    If you dont like your Politicians or your party getting criticized for unethical behavior then you'll have to stop supporting Democrats.

  4. #44
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Its funny, isn't it.

    That the Benghazi investigations are and never were a made up scandal, but thats all you people had when it came to criticizing the oversight committee.

    Now we know Hillary Clinton set up a private email server for the purpose of circumventing FOIA and Oversight Committee request

    And you're STILL calling this a made up scandal.
    Like I said...good luck if you think you are going to gain any traction with this one. The American people are already seeing through this feigned "outrage". You guys never seem to learn. You gotta come up with something a whole hell of a lot better than this if you are going to keep Hilary out of the whitehouse. (Perhaps maybe try to find a decent candidate out there and ditch the current sorry lot that you guys are considering).
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #45
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Well good luck right Wing, after 7 years you might actually have something this time.

    I look forward to what you find.
    Its just the definition of the Republican party: Keep trying the same failed stuff over and over and over and expect different results. Its funny though watching them try.....
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #46
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Its not the Right Wings fault Hillary Clinton set a private email server for the purpose of circumventing FOIA and Oversight Committee request.

    If you dont like your Politicians or your party getting criticized for unethical behavior then you'll have to stop supporting Democrats.
    I don't support democrats.

    I'm just saying after 7 years of crying, moaning, bitching and screaming you might actually be onto something this time.

    Seriously, I don't care if Hillary is hurt politically in the process, I'm a political junkie, I love this stuff.

    Keep it up.

  7. #47
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,234

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Like I said...good luck if you think you are going to gain any traction with this one. The American people are already seeing through this feigned "outrage". You guys never seem to learn. You gotta come up with something a whole hell of a lot better than this if you are going to keep Hilary out of the whitehouse. (Perhaps maybe try to find a decent candidate out there and ditch the current sorry lot that you guys are considering).
    Lol !

    The only people it won't gain traction with are the hack left wing Hillary supporters and low information voters.

    The Democrat base.

    And the Democrats Hillary stumped for in the Midterms are now without a job AND she embarrassed herself on that ridiculous Book tour that no one went to see.

    So I don't see much of a threat from her.

    Her making sure that NO ONE would or could access her Emails is just another low life, unethical Democrat tactic.

  8. #48
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,234

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I don't support democrats.

    I'm just saying after 7 years of crying, moaning, bitching and screaming you might actually be onto something this time.

    Seriously, I don't care if Hillary is hurt politically in the process, I'm a political junkie, I love this stuff.

    Keep it up.
    Benghazi happened in 2012.

    Its taken this long because the Oversight Committee didn't have access to her communications and were being stonewalled by the Obama administration.

    A NORMAL individual would criticize the party thats purposefully trying to destroy evidence, not the party who's trying to uncover corruption.

    In reference to the OP, Obama said he had no idea she was using a personal Email account, but apparently he Emailed her at this account.

    Do you like it when Politicians lie to your face ? I dont.

  9. #49
    Sage
    Gaius46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,447

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Not really true. In fact, most executives under the age of 70 rely heavily on their email accounts. Obama is of the same generation that I am. We didn't have email when we graduated from college but we were the first "older" people to embrace email. Obama does not delegate his emails. He like me knows that anything can come in an email that you simply don't want your underling to see.
    How do you know he doesn't delegate some of his email? My experience has been that senior executives in the organizations I've worked for - primarily technology companies and financial services firms - delegate a lot of their email writing to administrative assistants. And even if they don't it doesn't necessarily follow that he knows what email address the Hillary entry in his address book points to. Contact list maintenance is often the province of the people who support organizational email systems.

    My point is simply that Obama's claim that he didn't know what address the emails were going to is not nearly as implausible as the OP makes it out to be.
    Don't be a grammar nazi - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book 1 #7

  10. #50
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,076

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    How do you know he doesn't delegate some of his email? My experience has been that senior executives in the organizations I've worked for - primarily technology companies and financial services firms - delegate a lot of their email writing to administrative assistants. And even if they don't it doesn't necessarily follow that he knows what email address the Hillary entry in his address book points to. Contact list maintenance is often the province of the people who support organizational email systems.

    My point is simply that Obama's claim that he didn't know what address the emails were going to is not nearly as implausible as the OP makes it out to be.
    I don't know. I'm guessing. Most executives do NOT delegate their email, especially sensitive emails. If you worked for any organizations where executives delegated sensitive emails to Administrative Assistants, I'd like to know more about that. I never in 35 years of working heard of such a thing.

    I don't know if Obama knew what her email address was or not. He should have - I know where all of my emails are going. But if he didn't that doesn't matter either. I have a lot of issues with Obama, and that isn't one of them.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •