Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 168

Thread: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    What's remarkable is that Obama doesn't regard Hillary Clinton as a private citizen, or even subject to the laws of the land.

    Obama, in an interview with CBS aired Sunday, continued to stand by his claims that “the policy of my administration is to encourage transparency… and that's why my emails -- the BlackBerry that I carry around -- all those records are available and archived and I'm glad that Hillary has instructed that those emails that had to do with official business need to be disclosed.” They are acting under Hillary's instructions?

    And you're right that there is still more to the story. Paper Tigress - WSJ
    WSJ wont let me view that article, is it referring to the fact that the emails she handed over were printed out, and therefore not containing any metadata?

    The whole thing stinks.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    What's remarkable is that Obama doesn't regard Hillary Clinton as a private citizen, or even subject to the laws of the land.

    Obama, in an interview with CBS aired Sunday, continued to stand by his claims that “the policy of my administration is to encourage transparency… and that's why my emails -- the BlackBerry that I carry around -- all those records are available and archived and I'm glad that Hillary has instructed that those emails that had to do with official business need to be disclosed.” They are acting under Hillary's instructions?

    And you're right that there is still more to the story. Paper Tigress - WSJ


    Heya Grant. We do have to remember the pushback coming from the left and lets not forget how the Clintons flooded the media with their Infected.




    The Clinton email controversy isn’t going away, no matter how hard Media Matters’ David Brock–a die-hard Clintonite–tries to squash it. Clinton appears to have created multiple private email address, and a senior State Department official said that she was probably operating in direct violation of State Department policy regarding electronic communications for six years. Clinton’s way of executing official government business through a private server also exposed the United States to data breaches. Additionally, it appears that 90 percent of the emails Clinton turned over could have already been in State’s hands since it was intra-department communication with employees using the state.gov email address. This pretty much kills any “she’s being transparent … because emails” talking point that some of her defenders have been peddling (via WaPo)

    Of the e-mails that were turned over to State, the Clinton aide said, 90 percent were correspondence between Clinton and agency employees using their regular government e-mail accounts, which end in state.gov.

    The remaining 10 percent were communications between Clinton and other government officials, including some at the White House, along with an unknown number of people “not on a government server,” the aide said. The aide requested anonymity because the e-mails are not yet public.....snip~

    Wait, The State Department Already Had 90 Percent Of The Emails Clinton Turned Over? - Matt Vespa


    She exposed the US to data breaches.....placed the US at Risk. Don't let that mantra fall to the way side and keep it up and vocal. Nice and Loud.

    So the left realizes just how much of a **** up she really is and was always meant to be, as well as that tail they hold onto.
    Last edited by MMC; 03-10-15 at 01:41 AM.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    WSJ wont let me view that article, is it referring to the fact that the emails she handed over were printed out, and therefore not containing any metadata?

    The whole thing stinks.
    It might work if you just google Best Of The Web Paper Tigress, MMC. That's how I got it.

    It seems she turned over the State Department to the Private Sector.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It might work if you just google Best Of The Web Paper Tigress, MMC. That's how I got it.

    It seems she turned over the State Department to the Private Sector.
    Tried it, no go. Its interesting how these statists get so incompetent that they have to rely on the private sector.

  5. #15
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,948
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    How would he know her email address?
    Depends and the email client software they are using. Email addresses typically have a 'user friendly' string, which is usually the person's name & title, and the real underlying email address, the xxx@yy.gov part the mail servers use. Some users may not know the difference or how to display them both or either (in which case, they are really stupid and shouldn't be in leadership positions) or they are being willfully ignorant (this is my bet). Besides, don't these people have tech savvy people on their staffs to tell them these things? Naaa. I'm seeing willful, purposeful, malicious ignorance.

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Wow you guys are really desperate to save Hillary......Imagine how the left looks holding their hands over their ears with their tongues sticking out their mouths. While keeping their eyes closed very tightly.

    Ya'll keep that up everyone will think tears are coming next.
    Yeah, that's for sure. It's really starting to smell up the place here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen.Seven View Post
    For supposedly being so net savvy, her email not ending in .gov didn't seem....let's be kind and say odd.
    Please see purposeful ignorance above.
    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Isn't it really amazing how these supposedly smart and successful people are all so dumb when it's convenient for them? Please see willful ignorance above.
    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    WSJ wont let me view that article, is it referring to the fact that the emails she handed over were printed out, and therefore not containing any metadata?

    The whole thing stinks.
    Yep. It stinks alright. But most Clinton scandals do either earlier or later. But the stink dissipates pretty quick as the Clinton apologists go forth to the various media outlets and spew their full of hot air apologies, excuses and rationalizations. It may not make this **** pile any smaller or any better, but at least the smell won't appear to be so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Heya Grant. We do have to remember the pushback coming from the left and lets not forget how the Clintons flooded the media with their Infected.




    The Clinton email controversy isn’t going away, no matter how hard Media Matters’ David Brock–a die-hard Clintonite–tries to squash it. Clinton appears to have created multiple private email address, and a senior State Department official said that she was probably operating in direct violation of State Department policy regarding electronic communications for six years. Clinton’s way of executing official government business through a private server also exposed the United States to data breaches. Additionally, it appears that 90 percent of the emails Clinton turned over could have already been in State’s hands since it was intra-department communication with employees using the state.gov email address. This pretty much kills any “she’s being transparent … because emails” talking point that some of her defenders have been peddling (via WaPo)

    Of the e-mails that were turned over to State, the Clinton aide said, 90 percent were correspondence between Clinton and agency employees using their regular government e-mail accounts, which end in state.gov.

    The remaining 10 percent were communications between Clinton and other government officials, including some at the White House, along with an unknown number of people “not on a government server,” the aide said. The aide requested anonymity because the e-mails are not yet public.....snip~

    Wait, The State Department Already Had 90 Percent Of The Emails Clinton Turned Over? - Matt Vespa
    She exposed the US to data breaches.....placed the US at Risk. Don't let that mantra fall to the way side and keep it up and vocal. Nice and Loud.

    So the left realizes just how much of a **** up she really is and was always meant to be, as well as that tail they hold onto.
    Yep.

    How will we ever know if all the emails have been disclosed? After all, it's safe to assume that they've all been scrubbed, which was the entire point of this private email server in the first place, the control of the records to be able to do this scrubbing. What? Are we to believe what Clinton says? After her 30 years of such a colorful history? Seriously? Oh not just No, but Hell No! What part of Clinton's history warrants any sort of trust or belief in what she says?
    Special kind of fool if you do.
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Oh and you just hit a good point EB.....one that even Highlights how Hillary has always been corrupt.



    History Lesson: President Hillary Clinton Would Be Secretive, Too.....


    News that Hillary Clinton exclusively used a private email account to keep secret her communications as Secretary of State should surprise no one. She came to Washington more than 20 years ago determined to keep secrets, and she's still at it.....snip~

    History Lesson: President Hillary Clinton Would Be Secretive, Too - Byron York - Page 1

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Depends and the email client software they are using. Email addresses typically have a 'user friendly' string, which is usually the person's name & title, and the real underlying email address, the xxx@yy.gov part the mail servers use. Some users may not know the difference or how to display them both or either (in which case, they are really stupid and shouldn't be in leadership positions) or they are being willfully ignorant (this is my bet). Besides, don't these people have tech savvy people on their staffs to tell them these things? Naaa. I'm seeing willful, purposeful, malicious ignorance.


    Yeah, that's for sure. It's really starting to smell up the place here.

    Please see purposeful ignorance above.

    Isn't it really amazing how these supposedly smart and successful people are all so dumb when it's convenient for them? Please see willful ignorance above.

    Yep. It stinks alright. But most Clinton scandals do either earlier or later. But the stink dissipates pretty quick as the Clinton apologists go forth to the various media outlets and spew their full of hot air apologies, excuses and rationalizations. It may not make this **** pile any smaller or any better, but at least the smell won't appear to be so bad.


    Yep.

    How will we ever know if all the emails have been disclosed? After all, it's safe to assume that they've all been scrubbed, which was the entire point of this private email server in the first place, the control of the records to be able to do this scrubbing. What? Are we to believe what Clinton says? After her 30 years of such a colorful history? Seriously? Oh not just No, but Hell No! What part of Clinton's history warrants any sort of trust or belief in what she says?
    Special kind of fool if you do.
    And for that supposed remaining 10%, lets say its between executive branch people (which most likely are)-whats to stop the chump in chief from exerting executive privilege?

  8. #18
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,415

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    President Obama communicated with Hillary Rodham Clinton via email but didn’t know the “details” of how his secretary of state was using a private, off-the-books email address, the White House said Monday.

    “They did have the occasion to email one another. … He was not aware of the details of how that email address and how that server had been set up or how Secretary Clinton and her team were planning to comply with the Federal Records Act,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters. “The president did email with Secretary Clinton. I assume he recognized the email he was emailing back to.”



    Read more: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn't know 'details' of account - Washington Times
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

    So Obama said recently he just found out about this, but he emailed her. Im betting there is more to this.
    Sometimes emails are a perfect paper trail.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    WSJ wont let me view that article, is it referring to the fact that the emails she handed over were printed out, and therefore not containing any metadata?

    The whole thing stinks.
    That's right. Here's the opening paragraphs anyway.Best of the Web: Paper Tigress
    Mrs. Clinton turned over printouts, not emails.
    By JAMES TARANTO

    If you were following the revelations about Hillary Clinton’s private State Department IT operation last week, you probably heard that, as the initial New York Times story put it, “55,000 pages of emails were given to the department” in December after being selected by a private aide to the former secretary. You might have wondered: What does that mean, 55,000 “pages”? Or maybe you just read it, as the crack fact-check team over at PolitiFact did just last night, as 55,000 emails.

    It turns out the reference is to literal physical pages. From Friday’s Times: “Finally, in December, dozens of boxes filled with 50,000 pages of printed emails from Mrs. Clinton’s personal account were delivered to the State Department.”

    Why did Mrs. Clinton have her staff go through the trouble of printing out, boxing and shipping 50,000 or 55,000 pages instead of just sending a copy of the electronic record? One can only speculate, but there is an obvious advantage: Printed files are less informative and far harder to search than the electronic originals.

    Because State has only printouts of emails, department personnel responding to a Freedom of Information Act request have to go through the whole haystack rather than type “needle” into a search engine. At best, that would mean long delays in FOIA compliance.

    Likewise, printouts are not subject to electronic discovery in the event of investigation or lawsuit. The Times reports that department lawyers responding to a request from the House Select Committee on Benghazi took two months to find “roughly 900 pages pertaining to the Benghazi attacks.” And printouts do not include electronic “metadata,” which can provide crucial forensic evidence.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama emailed Clinton at private address, didn’t know ‘details’ of account

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    That's right. Here's the opening paragraphs anyway.Best of the Web: Paper Tigress
    Amazing. She's absolutely hiding something.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •