Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 187 of 187

Thread: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’ [W:170]

  1. #181
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    06-11-18 @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,086

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Sanctions are and should be suspended over time. Any impediment by Iran of inspections by the IAEA would also be a deal breaker. Inspections should be intrusive. Withholding information or denying access sanctions back in place.
    They have been stating for some time that they want all sanctions lifted with a signed deal.
    Suspension of sanctions would enable their implementation quickly in the event Iran does not adhere to a deal.


    I would also like to see Iran post a penalty bond, a few billion that forfeits if they refuse access. Re-instituting sanctions would take too long to have an affect
    Americans can always be counted on doing the right thing...after they have tried everything else." Winston Churchill.

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    I would also like to see Iran post a penalty bond, a few billion that forfeits if they refuse access. Re-instituting sanctions would take too long to have an affect

    Yeah, and next time they are caught trying to obtain parts they aren't suppose to have.....none should sit on such a complaint. Like we did.

    It should be brought out into the Open and Iran Humiliated when they come with their excuses again.

  3. #183
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    06-11-18 @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,086

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    It is none of America's business if Iran wants to build nuclear weapons.

    Just like the reverse is true.


    And, I have said it umpteen times. Even if Iran had nukes, they would NEVER use them first against America or Israel as it would mean their immediate destruction.

    This whole 'stop Iran from getting nukes' nonsense is just the American ignorant masses being paranoid because the media/politicians they watch tells them to be.
    Wait.


    Is Iran building nukes or not?

    If not, why is Obama negotiating with them? If not, why were sanctions leveled against them in the first place. And what can you show us that counters ten years of claims that they are pursuing nukes held by a majority of interested countries, including all of NATO?

    If they are, then why the objections? If they are, why are you not interested in having an enforceable deal? if so, why are you not at all concerned those nukes won't be used against allies, and US interests?

    Pick one side of the fence, OK? Only Obama is castrated enough to be able to straddle...
    Americans can always be counted on doing the right thing...after they have tried everything else." Winston Churchill.

  4. #184
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    06-11-18 @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,086

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah, and next time they are caught trying to obtain parts they aren't suppose to have.....none should sit on such a complaint. Like we did.

    It should be brought out into the Open and Iran Humiliated when they come with their excuses again.



    How could they be caught with parts when they aren't building a reactor?

    I am so confused. The left says they aren't, everyone else says they are, and then they say IF they are, so what, it is none of America's interest.

    I wonder why US foreign policy is so misunderstood?
    Americans can always be counted on doing the right thing...after they have tried everything else." Winston Churchill.

  5. #185
    A tad Kwazy


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    22,009

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    I would also like to see Iran post a penalty bond, a few billion that forfeits if they refuse access. Re-instituting sanctions would take too long to have an affect
    Lifting sanctions, suspending them lifts them.
    Mind you people much smarter than I have that point eliminated by this stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDick View Post
    LMAO Clinton gets away with it but they lock up my man Cosby

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    How could they be caught with parts when they aren't building a reactor?

    I am so confused. The left says they aren't, everyone else says they are, and then they say IF they are, so what, it is none of America's interest.

    I wonder why US foreign policy is so misunderstood?

    Good question.....although it is Team BO that said they caught them. So it could have been their usual.....just a lie. Which might explain why they didn't go thru with filing the complaint.

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Wait.


    Is Iran building nukes or not?

    If not, why is Obama negotiating with them? If not, why were sanctions leveled against them in the first place. And what can you show us that counters ten years of claims that they are pursuing nukes held by a majority of interested countries, including all of NATO?

    If they are, then why the objections? If they are, why are you not interested in having an enforceable deal? if so, why are you not at all concerned those nukes won't be used against allies, and US interests?

    Pick one side of the fence, OK? Only Obama is castrated enough to be able to straddle...
    The left are essentially trying to have it both ways-but its only to conceal how they feel.
    They dont think the US is in any position to tell other nations if they can have nukes-many WANT them to have nukes.
    But they can't appear too fond of that view-so they hide behind peace talks they know wont work in order to not come across as appeasing Iran.

    A mistake many make is assuming that the left is being up front about this. As with everything else, they generally aren't.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •