Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 187

Thread: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’ [W:170]

  1. #141
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    With just about every country in Asia concerned about Chinese claims, pushing economic power to get it, then with Japan the other claims. China ramping up the Nationalist sentiments, and we all know once lose it runs beyond control and has unforeseen results.
    They, Asia, are all increasing their military budgets. Wonder why?
    Perhaps were moving towards another world war that global military industrial complexes will be the victors in. Funny how patronizing people can be.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #142
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,946

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Perhaps were moving towards another world war that global military industrial complexes will be the victors in. Funny how patronizing people can be.
    We are now moving to trade blocs. Next step would be & is common security issues/threats.
    Note that China is not in the new proposed TPP trade bloc. Reason for that is clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  3. #143
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    We are now moving to trade blocs. Next step would be & is common security issues/threats.
    Note that China is not in the new proposed TPP trade bloc. Reason for that is clear.
    Yes, it's clear to me too!

    You will be hearing a lot about the upcoming Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement. TPP's negotiations are being held in secret with details kept secret even from our Congress. But giant corporations are in the loop.

    Upcoming Trans-Pacific Partnership Looks Like Corporate Takeover*|*Dave Johnson

    One conspicuous feature about the TPP has been the absence of China, which is poised to surpass the U.S. and become the world’s largest trading power this year.

    Partly because of the seemingly intentional exclusion of China, the TPP has been regarded by many as the economic version of the “pivot to Asia” strategy announced by the Obama administration, aiming to ensure U.S. supremacy in the region while containing the rise of China. Or, in short, the ABC strategy: Anyone But China.

    So if your going to support policy that's aimed at holding a country down, while advancing yourself, watch for blowback.
    Last edited by Montecresto; 03-19-15 at 03:32 PM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #144
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,946

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Yes, it's clear to me too!

    You will be hearing a lot about the upcoming Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement. TPP's negotiations are being held in secret with details kept secret even from our Congress. But giant corporations are in the loop.

    Upcoming Trans-Pacific Partnership Looks Like Corporate Takeover*|*Dave Johnson

    One conspicuous feature about the TPP has been the absence of China, which is poised to surpass the U.S. and become the world’s largest trading power this year.

    Partly because of the seemingly intentional exclusion of China, the TPP has been regarded by many as the economic version of the “pivot to Asia” strategy announced by the Obama administration, aiming to ensure U.S. supremacy in the region while containing the rise of China. Or, in short, the ABC strategy: Anyone But China.

    So if your going to support policy that's aimed at holding a country down, while advancing yourself, watch for blowback.
    Note India is not in it.
    It is a counter to the economic power of China.
    Yes there are aspects that are disturbing to say the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  5. #145
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,946

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Yes, it's clear to me too!

    You will be hearing a lot about the upcoming Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement. TPP's negotiations are being held in secret with details kept secret even from our Congress. But giant corporations are in the loop.

    Upcoming Trans-Pacific Partnership Looks Like Corporate Takeover*|*Dave Johnson

    One conspicuous feature about the TPP has been the absence of China, which is poised to surpass the U.S. and become the world’s largest trading power this year.

    Partly because of the seemingly intentional exclusion of China, the TPP has been regarded by many as the economic version of the “pivot to Asia” strategy announced by the Obama administration, aiming to ensure U.S. supremacy in the region while containing the rise of China. Or, in short, the ABC strategy: Anyone But China.

    So if your going to support policy that's aimed at holding a country down, while advancing yourself, watch for blowback.
    Note India is not in it.
    It is a counter to the economic power of China.
    Yes there are aspects that are disturbing to say the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  6. #146
    Educator
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    610

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Tell you what...

    Don't bother.

    This is a forum...a place to have a dialogue...to converse. To debate.
    This is not your soapbox.

    You are dismissed.
    _____________________


    I just got out of the hospital so the soapbox is yours.

    I've already debunked enough of your mistaken opinions with no response from you. (Re: U.S. - al Quaeda co operation, etc.)

    No I don't dislike Israel, like most of its critics, I strongly oppose its illegal Expansionism, aggression & its systematically murderous Occupation.

    Many Israelis are ethical & courageous in opposition to the same just as IDF suicide rates have been at record highs.

    Most people have lives outside of one, little Forum, I pity those who do not.

  7. #147
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,903

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by B'smith View Post
    _____________________


    I just got out of the hospital so the soapbox is yours.

    I've already debunked enough of your mistaken opinions with no response from you. (Re: U.S. - al Quaeda co operation, etc.)

    No I don't dislike Israel, like most of its critics, I strongly oppose its illegal Expansionism, aggression & its systematically murderous Occupation.

    Many Israelis are ethical & courageous in opposition to the same just as IDF suicide rates have been at record highs.

    Most people have lives outside of one, little Forum, I pity those who do not.
    Okay.

    I hope you feel better...you know...getting out of the hospital, thinking you've debunked anything, avoiding answering simple questions, etc.

    Toodles.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  8. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Okay.

    I hope you feel better...you know...getting out of the hospital, thinking you've debunked anything, avoiding answering simple questions, etc.

    Toodles.
    Heya MC. Bo peep says, huh? Well the Iranians say.....


    Surprise: Iranians Add New Demand In Nuke Talks......

    Tehran’s negotiators in Switzerland, according to these diplomats, have hardened their position that United Nations sanctions on their country be repealed at the front end of any deal reached this month with the U.S. and other global powers. The U.S. and its European allies are demanding the U.N.’s sanctions be suspended or terminated in a phased time-frame over years. They believe sanctions relief should only come after Iran addresses concerns about its past nuclear work and is given a clean bill of health by the U.N.’s nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency. The Iranians “say it’s a deal breaker. They don’t want it at all,” said a senior European diplomat involved in the Lausanne talks, referring to Iran’s position on the U.N. sanctions. “There’s no way that we would give up on that…. No way.”

    Congressional leaders have begun pressuring their colleagues to cut off all U.S. funding for the ongoing talks with Iran over its contested nuclear program as the Obama administration rushes to hash out the details of a deal in the coming months, according to multiple sources and a letter that will be sent next week to appropriators in the House of Representatives. With the deadline approaching, congressional Republicans have been exasperated by the Obama administration’s efforts to prevent them from having any oversight over the deal. Reps. Peter Roskam (R., Ill.) and Lee Zeldin (R., N.Y.) are now petitioning their colleagues on the House Appropriations Committee to prohibit all taxpayer funding for the talks, the Washington Free Beacon has learned. This would purge all U.S. funds available to Obama administration officials for travel abroad, hotel stays, and any other activities related to the P5+1 talks with Iran.

    Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) on Thursday slammed the Obama administration for arguing that a diplomatic pact will prevent Iran from building nuclear weapons, calling it a “preposterous argument.” Sherman’s remarks came during an exchange in Congress with Deputy Secretary of State Tony Blinken. The lawmaker said Iran had proven itself untrustworthy during previous nuclear negotiations. “Obviously, they’re willing to break the law,” Sherman said, noting Tehran’s repeated violations of past U.N. mandates and diplomatic treaties.....snip~


    Surprise: Iranians Add New Demand In Nuke Talks - Guy Benson

  9. #149
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,357

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Heya MC. Bo peep says, huh? Well the Iranians say.....


    Surprise: Iranians Add New Demand In Nuke Talks......

    Tehran’s negotiators in Switzerland, according to these diplomats, have hardened their position that United Nations sanctions on their country be repealed at the front end of any deal reached this month with the U.S. and other global powers. The U.S. and its European allies are demanding the U.N.’s sanctions be suspended or terminated in a phased time-frame over years. They believe sanctions relief should only come after Iran addresses concerns about its past nuclear work and is given a clean bill of health by the U.N.’s nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency. The Iranians “say it’s a deal breaker. They don’t want it at all,” said a senior European diplomat involved in the Lausanne talks, referring to Iran’s position on the U.N. sanctions. “There’s no way that we would give up on that…. No way.”

    Congressional leaders have begun pressuring their colleagues to cut off all U.S. funding for the ongoing talks with Iran over its contested nuclear program as the Obama administration rushes to hash out the details of a deal in the coming months, according to multiple sources and a letter that will be sent next week to appropriators in the House of Representatives. With the deadline approaching, congressional Republicans have been exasperated by the Obama administration’s efforts to prevent them from having any oversight over the deal. Reps. Peter Roskam (R., Ill.) and Lee Zeldin (R., N.Y.) are now petitioning their colleagues on the House Appropriations Committee to prohibit all taxpayer funding for the talks, the Washington Free Beacon has learned. This would purge all U.S. funds available to Obama administration officials for travel abroad, hotel stays, and any other activities related to the P5+1 talks with Iran.

    Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) on Thursday slammed the Obama administration for arguing that a diplomatic pact will prevent Iran from building nuclear weapons, calling it a “preposterous argument.” Sherman’s remarks came during an exchange in Congress with Deputy Secretary of State Tony Blinken. The lawmaker said Iran had proven itself untrustworthy during previous nuclear negotiations. “Obviously, they’re willing to break the law,” Sherman said, noting Tehran’s repeated violations of past U.N. mandates and diplomatic treaties.....snip~


    Surprise: Iranians Add New Demand In Nuke Talks - Guy Benson
    Greetings, MMC.

    Great post!

    Interesting that a Democrat from California, of all places, would blast Obama on these negotiations, calling it a "preposterous argument" that a diplomatic pact, on paper, will stop Iran from doing anything it pleases. Gotta agree with that guy!

  10. #150
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,903

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    It boggles my mind that anyone would even consider reducing or ending sanctions without Iran completely ending their efforts to gain a bomb. I mean, the sanctions are working.

    It's like being in a war and the enemy is losing. Do you slow down your fighting? Do you slack off and stop killing the enemy? Or do you increase your attacks? Do you go ahead and finish him off?

    I really have to question whether Obama knows what he's doing here.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •