Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 187

Thread: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’ [W:170]

  1. #101
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    Obama is not just bowing to the ayatollahs, he is on his knees.

    As nuke talks intensify, WH celebrates Iranian holiday | TheHill
    Why didn't you just post that. Why'd you quote me, you responded to nothing I said. And what troubles you about the WH celebrating an Iranian, or Palestinian, or Russian or Israeli holiday? What's the big deal. And sense both Israeli and US intelligence say that Iran isn't building nuclear weapons, why are your knickers knotted?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #102
    Educator Chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    10-04-16 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    No, if the security council were to pass a UNSCR, it would be binding.
    Really?!?!? Right up until Iran tells to UN to go screw itself and non of the UN nations are willing to enforce the violation. The UN is the epitome of toothless 'red-line' resolutions, that is why Obama thinks the UN is so neato.
    The Gruber-crat is strong in this one!

  3. #103
    Educator Chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Last Seen
    10-04-16 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Why didn't you just post that. Why'd you quote me, you responded to nothing I said. And what troubles you about the WH celebrating an Iranian, or Palestinian, or Russian or Israeli holiday? What's the big deal. And sense both Israeli and US intelligence say that Iran isn't building nuclear weapons, why are your knickers knotted?
    Ever heard of a legal 'pattern of behavior'?, in this case islamic appeasement.
    The Gruber-crat is strong in this one!

  4. #104
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    Really?!?!? Right up until Iran tells to UN to go screw itself and non of the UN nations are willing to enforce the violation. The UN is the epitome of toothless 'red-line' resolutions, that is why Obama thinks the UN is so neato.
    A UNSCR is binding.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #105
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    Ever heard of a legal 'pattern of behavior'?, in this case islamic appeasement.
    Well you can make it religious all you wish.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by B'smith View Post
    ___________________

    1. The transcript were "a verbatim transcript ", it would be in Arabic, CFR a Right Wing Jewish/Pro Israeli lobby chose or composed a "translation" that suited their agenda
    No kid genius the transcript is the verbatim reading of the Hezbollah manifesto, provide an alternative translation or STFU and GTFO.

    Put this in your pipe and bite down:

    https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...slamic+world.+

    Ooops you don't know WTF you're talking about.
    B. Your lowly & slanderous personal attacks are not only dishonest but a typical example of a desperate & splenetic Hasbara Troll:
    Yes the actual Hezbollah manifesto is "slanderous". You have no argument save to cover your ears and shut your eyes and ignore the indisputable facts presented to you.


    CFR is listed as a Jewish/Israeli lobby/think tank by Wikipedia as well as:
    Awww look at the wikipedia citation, nowhere to be found sir, you're lying through your teeth, you provided "sourcewatch" with a reference citation to "ifAmericansknew.org" way to fail.

    IDF initiated the 2006 War & invasion. Hezbollah simply expelled the invaders & rebuilt civilian homes, hospitals etc

    This is what an actual Wikipedia citation looks like:

    2006 Hezbollah cross-border raid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Again way to fail.



    ..............
    Re: " BWHAHAHAHAHAHA...." How old are you?
    Old enough to know that your sources are laughable and your assertions pure apologetics for genocidal war criminals. Disgusting.
    Last edited by face, your; 03-16-15 at 03:10 PM.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Update: Things haven't gone well in Switzerland today.


    Kerry Hints U.S. May Walk Away From Iran Nuclear Talks

    Kerry Hints U.S. May Walk Away From Iran Nuclear Talks - Bloomberg Business

  8. #108
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,888

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    Ever heard of a legal 'pattern of behavior'?, in this case islamic appeasement.
    The White House paying token tribute to a Persian holiday (a holiday celebrated by people in other countries besides Iran where Persians exist, including Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkey and *gasp* 300K or so in the United States) is no more "Islamic appeasement" than is celebrating the Lunar New Year "Chinese appeasement." That's just insane.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #109
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:53 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,809

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    The White House paying token tribute to a Persian holiday (a holiday celebrated by people in other countries besides Iran where Persians exist, including Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkey and *gasp* 300K or so in the United States) is no more "Islamic appeasement" than is celebrating the Lunar New Year "Chinese appeasement." That's just insane.
    The first announcement from the White House acknowledging Nowruz (Persian New Year) was issued by George H W Bush in 1991. Clinton and George W Bush continued the practice. Here's a link to the 2007 announcement -- George W. Bush: Message on the Observance of Nowruz
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  10. #110
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,888

    Re: Obama Says Nuclear Deal Offered to Iran Is ‘Extraordinarily Reasonable’

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    The first announcement from the White House acknowledging Nowruz (Persian New Year) was issued by George H W Bush in 1991. Clinton and George W Bush continued the practice. Here's a link to the 2007 announcement -- George W. Bush: Message on the Observance of Nowruz
    Ah, yes. Noted Islam appeaser George H.W. Bush.

    It never ceases to amaze me the mental backflips people will perform to attack this administration. There's plenty of legitimate criticisms of the Obama administration, yet the crazies concentrate on stuff like this. Laughable.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •