Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 135

Thread: Boko Haram swears formal allegiance to ISIS

  1. #41
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Boko Haram swears formal allegiance to ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Have you yet figured out you didn't ask me anything.....or did that fly past you when you were asked to put up or shut up.
    Does anyone with something to actually say care to address my post?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #42
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,455

    Re: Boko Haram swears formal allegiance to ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Jeanine Pirro is a moron.

    I'm curious as to what, exactly, the people who stomp their feet and scream about how incompetent Obama is would like to see him do about ISIS that he's not already doing.
    Kill them?

    Maybe make some kind of identifiable progress in one of the seven countries the US military is involved? Maybe win some territory back. Perhaps, I dn't know, take out one or more of their leaders like the incompetent Bush did in Iraq THE LAST TIME.

    You know, actually wage war instead of waxing about what faith they may or not, in his opinion, they are or are not a part of. Maybe, just maybe some optics like the King of Jordan, hang a few. Or maybe make us believe, just for a second in all of his two terms, that just once, for a moment at least, he cared a little.....you know, like other world leaders with whom you felt true grief when the announced the screaming death of a pilot Obama had sent to war....maybe not be on the golf course a few minutes later, laughing and joking.

    And maybe doe something to bring the country together like others in times of war, like Obama's alleged hero FDR...instead of provoking cheap domestic fights......

    In short, be at least as good as George W. Bush, and act like a wartime president.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  3. #43
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,351

    Re: Boko Haram swears formal allegiance to ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Jeanine Pirro is a moron.

    I'm curious as to what, exactly, the people who stomp their feet and scream about how incompetent Obama is would like to see him do about ISIS that he's not already doing.
    Greetings, Kobie.

    Firstly, I have never said he was incompetent, although I will agree with those who say he is "inept." Bombing empty buildings in the middle of the night doesn't seem to be working, so what exactly is he doing about ISIS? He wants to give them jobs? They're beheading people, burning people alive, including children, killing anyone that doesn't agree with them, and torturing and killing homosexuals, among other things, Kobie. I would like to see that bull**** stopped! Period!

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Boko Haram swears formal allegiance to ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Does anyone with something to actually say care to address my post?
    I am waiting for you to produce something.....anything. Now you need to put up, or you know the drill.

  5. #45
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Boko Haram swears formal allegiance to ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Kill them?

    Maybe make some kind of identifiable progress in one of the seven countries the US military is involved? Maybe win some territory back. Perhaps, I dn't know, take out one or more of their leaders like the incompetent Bush did in Iraq THE LAST TIME.

    You know, actually wage war instead of waxing about what faith they may or not, in his opinion, they are or are not a part of. Maybe, just maybe some optics like the King of Jordan, hang a few. Or maybe make us believe, just for a second in all of his two terms, that just once, for a moment at least, he cared a little.....you know, like other world leaders with whom you felt true grief when the announced the screaming death of a pilot Obama had sent to war....maybe not be on the golf course a few minutes later, laughing and joking.

    And maybe doe something to bring the country together like others in times of war, like Obama's alleged hero FDR...instead of provoking cheap domestic fights......

    In short, be at least as good as George W. Bush, and act like a wartime president.
    So, in other words, kill them (which we already are) and stupid bull**** window dressing crap designed to make conservatives feel good about a war they stand to lose nothing in. Awesome.

    Do we really want to commit to another ground war in Asia?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #46
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,455

    Re: Boko Haram swears formal allegiance to ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    So, in other words, kill them (which we already are) and stupid bull**** window dressing crap designed to make conservatives feel good about a war they stand to lose nothing in. Awesome.

    Do we really want to commit to another ground war in Asia?

    Show progress, you missed that and a bunch of other really, really important stuff.

    As usual.

    Does your mind ever open?
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  7. #47
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Boko Haram swears formal allegiance to ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Greetings, Kobie.

    Firstly, I have never said he was incompetent, although I will agree with those who say he is "inept." Bombing empty buildings in the middle of the night doesn't seem to be working, so what exactly is he doing about ISIS? He wants to give them jobs? They're beheading people, burning people alive, including children, killing anyone that doesn't agree with them, and torturing and killing homosexuals, among other things, Kobie. I would like to see that bull**** stopped! Period!
    Of course we'd all like to see it stopped.

    The "jobs" line was horribly and dishonestly ripped out of context by the conservative media bull**** machine.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #48
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Boko Haram swears formal allegiance to ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Show progress, you missed that and a bunch of other really, really important stuff.

    As usual.

    Does your mind ever open?
    "Show progress." Are you privy to any and all military reports? There's only so much we can do with airstrikes.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #49
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,455

    Re: Boko Haram swears formal allegiance to ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    "Show progress." Are you privy to any and all military reports? There's only so much we can do with airstrikes.
    Duh!


    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  10. #50
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Boko Haram swears formal allegiance to ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Duh!


    So in other words, the answer is yes, you wish to commit to a ground war in the Middle East.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •