Page 99 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 990 of 1075

Thread: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463:992]

  1. #981
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:14 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,802

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    sooo IM still waiting for the proof you said what I claimed or anythign that proves those statements were bigoted?
    The fact that you used the definitions is not proof enough? Too much wine?


    "What if women would go out and get raped on purpose just so they could get off work?" - Mike Pence

  2. #982
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:14 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,802

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Most people fighting for same sex marriage don't "mock" the family institution at all. The majority of us just want others to recognize that other family types do work just as well as the nuclear family, including same sex parenting.
    I am sure that your intellectually dishonest self put me on ignore and that just cements the fact that your argument is horse ****.


    "What if women would go out and get raped on purpose just so they could get off work?" - Mike Pence

  3. #983
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:14 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,802

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I hope so
    She is intellectually dishonest... beware.


    "What if women would go out and get raped on purpose just so they could get off work?" - Mike Pence

  4. #984
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    03-17-17 @ 06:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    1.)The fact that you used the definitions is not proof enough?
    2.)Too much wine?
    1.)correct, I did use the definition
    what did YOU use again?
    2.) Yes i think thats what your issue today is . . .you're not flying today are you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #985
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-05-16 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,923

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I am sure that your intellectually dishonest self put me on ignore and that just cements the fact that your argument is horse ****.
    Didn't happen. But you are free to believe as you wish.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  6. #986
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:14 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,802

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)correct, I did use the definition
    what did YOU use again?
    2.) Yes i think thats what your issue today is . . .you're not flying today are you
    I used one that you ignored... tighten the seat belt sir, we are descending.


    "What if women would go out and get raped on purpose just so they could get off work?" - Mike Pence

  7. #987
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:14 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,802

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Didn't happen. But you are free to believe as you wish.
    Yet you only respond to an issue of ignore... pathetic. Troll.


    "What if women would go out and get raped on purpose just so they could get off work?" - Mike Pence

  8. #988
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-05-16 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,923

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Yet you only respond to an issue of ignore... pathetic. Troll.
    So you expect me to respond to all your posts? Especially ones that you know are insulting and disrespectful?
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  9. #989
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    03-17-17 @ 06:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I used one that you ignored... tighten the seat belt sir, we are descending.
    you used one that didnt change anything.
    You could give me the definition of descending too but again that couldnt change anything either.
    WHen you coming to the states so we can toss some back together?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #990
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:14 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,802

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    WHen you coming to the states so we can toss some back together?
    This December and January again... every two years we come back and can meet unless you are in Vietnam or China in September... I will be there too.


    "What if women would go out and get raped on purpose just so they could get off work?" - Mike Pence

Page 99 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •