Page 93 of 108 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1075

Thread: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463:992]

  1. #921
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,170

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) weird can you qoute where i sad that is bigotry or did you just make that up and your argument is that bad?
    2.) yes you are missing the part you made up and was never called bigotry. Just one example is post 851

    What I called bigotry and what is bigotry by definition is:

    assuming a transgender is dangerous solely because they are transgender, and theres no reason to assume they wont harm others and then making the judgement they are freaky, creepy perverts who are severely disturbed simply because they are transgender.

    that is the purest definition of bigotry.
    Do you disagree with that fact?
    I don't disagree with what you said but what you said is not what he said, so..

    Post #851 states:

    A man who claims to be female, and insists on going into women's dressing facilities, cannot be assumed to be harmless. Such behavior is prima facie proof that he is, at the very least, severely disturbed, and lacking in respect for appropriate social boundaries. If someone is so inclined to violate such boundaries to that extent, then there is no reason to assume that he will stop there.

    Nowhere is it anything like you claim in this statement:

    assuming a transgender is dangerous solely because they are transgender, and theres no reason to assume they wont harm others and then making the judgement they are freaky, creepy perverts who are severely disturbed simply because they are transgender.

    His argument is that a man in the women's locker room is wrong. He is also adding that they are perverted to which he is correct.

    pervert
    verb
    verb: pervert; 3rd person present: perverts; past tense: perverted; past participle: perverted; gerund or present participle: perverting
    pəˈvəːt/
    1. distort or corrupt the original course, meaning, or state of (something).
    "he was charged with conspiring to pervert the course of justice"
    synonyms: distort, warp, corrupt, subvert, twist, bend, abuse, divert, deflect, misapply, misuse, misrepresent, misinterpret, misconstrue, falsify, garble
    "people who attempt to pervert the rules for their own gain"
    2. lead (someone) away from what is considered natural or acceptable.
    "Hector is a man who is simply perverted by his time"
    synonyms: corrupt, lead astray, deprave, make degenerate, debauch, debase, warp, vitiate, pollute, poison, contaminate;
    archaicdemoralize
    "potentially great men can be perverted and destroyed by power"


    https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=pe...EY6C8gWD2YD4Ag

    Most people, I would argue, think that perveted men are creepy and would not want their children around them.

  2. #922
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 09:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I don't disagree with what you said but what you said is not what he said, so..

    Post #851 states:

    A man who claims to be female, and insists on going into women's dressing facilities, cannot be assumed to be harmless. Such behavior is prima facie proof that he is, at the very least, severely disturbed, and lacking in respect for appropriate social boundaries. If someone is so inclined to violate such boundaries to that extent, then there is no reason to assume that he will stop there.

    Nowhere is it anything like you claim in this statement:

    assuming a transgender is dangerous solely because they are transgender, and theres no reason to assume they wont harm others and then making the judgement they are freaky, creepy perverts who are severely disturbed simply because they are transgender.

    His argument is that a man in the women's locker room is wrong. He is also adding that they are perverted to which he is correct.

    pervert
    verb
    verb: pervert; 3rd person present: perverts; past tense: perverted; past participle: perverted; gerund or present participle: perverting
    pəˈvəːt/
    1. distort or corrupt the original course, meaning, or state of (something).
    "he was charged with conspiring to pervert the course of justice"
    synonyms: distort, warp, corrupt, subvert, twist, bend, abuse, divert, deflect, misapply, misuse, misrepresent, misinterpret, misconstrue, falsify, garble
    "people who attempt to pervert the rules for their own gain"
    2. lead (someone) away from what is considered natural or acceptable.
    "Hector is a man who is simply perverted by his time"
    synonyms: corrupt, lead astray, deprave, make degenerate, debauch, debase, warp, vitiate, pollute, poison, contaminate;
    archaicdemoralize
    "potentially great men can be perverted and destroyed by power"


    https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=pe...EY6C8gWD2YD4Ag

    Most people, I would argue, think that perveted men are creepy and would not want their children around them.
    yes it is, its not like you to lie, thats what he said and as said so many times, in many posts in many threads would you like me to BOLD it for you? lol

    A man who claims to be female, and insists on going into women's dressing facilities, cannot be assumed to be harmless. Such behavior is prima facie proof that he is, at the very least, severely disturbed, and lacking in respect for appropriate social boundaries. If someone is so inclined to violate such boundaries to that extent, then there is no reason to assume that he will stop there.

    theres nothign perverted about a transgender any more so than any other person, that is also bigoted
    the man CAN be assumed to be just as harmless as anybody else

    I would have ZERO issues with my children being around a transgender because there is ZERO rational to think they are any more dangerous than any other person. That too is bigoted.

    It equally as bigoted if you wouldn't want your child around somebody who was christian or black. Its judging the person solely based on transgender and that is the purest from of bigotry.
    SOrry but that fact wont change.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #923
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Something like 43% of spousal abuse is women attacking the man.
    Ive read women are more likely to resort to physical violence, and have much higher instances of child abuse, etc. Its pretty ugly, and its rarely discussed.

  4. #924
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    04-10-17 @ 09:02 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,259

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Ive read women are more likely to resort to physical violence, and have much higher instances of child abuse, etc. Its pretty ugly, and its rarely discussed.
    Where did you read that?

  5. #925
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Where did you read that?
    Harvard medical school published a study.
    http://newscastmedia.com/harvard_study.htm

    Also the American Journal of Public Health.
    An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

    And a similar pattern has been found in the UK.
    Everyone’s business: Improving the police response to domestic abuse

    Women are getting more violent, as well as more depressed.

  6. #926
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,170

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Ive read women are more likely to resort to physical violence, and have much higher instances of child abuse, etc. Its pretty ugly, and its rarely discussed.
    yeah... I didn't realize the facts/stats until I became a victim from my ex-wife. I stayed for the kids but we ended up divorcing anyway. She, and women, are faster to use weapons (pots, big wooden spoons, knives, plates, etc.) as weapons than men. Obvious as to why but it also makes for some big injuries. I was throwing up in the toilet one night sick with the flu or something and she was so mad that I was not able to help her so she threw a pot at my head as it was in the toilet. She missed and started screaming in a rage... that type of ****. Another thing... I was watching Jerry McGuire the other night and there is that scene were his girlfriend sucker punches him and knees him in the stomach as he doubles over and calls him a loser. That is assault but it is hailed as comedy. Put that in a movie where a man does that to a woman and see what women think. Double standard bull**** and there is nothing funny about it.

  7. #927
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    57,170

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes it is, its not like you to lie, thats what he said and as said so many times, in many posts in many threads would you like me to BOLD it for you? lol

    A man who claims to be female, and insists on going into women's dressing facilities, cannot be assumed to be harmless. Such behavior is prima facie proof that he is, at the very least, severely disturbed, and lacking in respect for appropriate social boundaries. If someone is so inclined to violate such boundaries to that extent, then there is no reason to assume that he will stop there.

    theres nothign perverted about a transgender any more so than any other person, that is also bigoted
    the man CAN be assumed to be just as harmless as anybody else

    I would have ZERO issues with my children being around a transgender because there is ZERO rational to think they are any more dangerous than any other person. That too is bigoted.

    It equally as bigoted if you wouldn't want your child around somebody who was christian or black. Its judging the person solely based on transgender and that is the purest from of bigotry.
    SOrry but that fact wont change.
    It isn't lying any more than you ignoring my definitions about perverted. It is a different way of looking at things and no amount of you stating them a fact will change, get ready... that FACT. That said we don't know enough to start saying things like trangendered men are not dangerous, although I personally don't think they are any more dangerous than anybody else. The FACT is that this is a new phenom. There is not enough data either way with these men in women's locker rooms.

  8. #928
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    yeah... I didn't realize the facts/stats until I became a victim from my ex-wife. I stayed for the kids but we ended up divorcing anyway. She, and women, are faster to use weapons (pots, big wooden spoons, knives, plates, etc.) as weapons than men. Obvious as to why but it also makes for some big injuries. I was throwing up in the toilet one night sick with the flu or something and she was so mad that I was not able to help her so she threw a pot at my head as it was in the toilet. She missed and started screaming in a rage... that type of ****. Another thing... I was watching Jerry McGuire the other night and there is that scene were his girlfriend sucker punches him and knees him in the stomach as he doubles over and calls him a loser. That is assault but it is hailed as comedy. Put that in a movie where a man does that to a woman and see what women think. Double standard bull**** and there is nothing funny about it.
    Yeah, its hilarious when women do it. Men are just punching bags and here to provide them money, kill spiders, and serve as a heat source when they are cold.

    I have a friend who lets just say is a mans man. He was absolutely terrorized to the point of tears after dating a violent woman who was about 5ft3 100 lbs. And he works closely with the cops and was terrified not only that he would go to jail for being attacked by her, but by the fact that his coworkers would see that he was beat by a tiny woman-and that others would just assume he was the one doing the hitting.

    This crap is NEVER talked about.

  9. #929
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    04-10-17 @ 09:02 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,259

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Harvard medical school published a study.
    http://newscastmedia.com/harvard_study.htm

    Also the American Journal of Public Health.
    An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

    And a similar pattern has been found in the UK.
    Everyone’s business: Improving the police response to domestic abuse

    Women are getting more violent, as well as more depressed.
    Wow you are a real misogynist:

    Results. Almost 24% of all relationships had some violence, and half (49.7%) of those were reciprocally violent. In nonreciprocally violent relationships, women were the perpetrators in more than 70% of the cases. Reciprocity was associated with more frequent violence among women (adjusted odds ratio [AOR]=2.3; 95% confidence interval [CI]=1.9, 2.8), but not men (AOR=1.26; 95% CI=0.9, 1.7). Regarding injury, men were more likely to inflict injury than were women (AOR=1.3; 95% CI=1.1, 1.5), and reciprocal intimate partner violence was associated with greater injury than was nonreciprocal intimate partner violence regardless of the gender of the perpetrator (AOR=4.4; 95% CI=3.6, 5.5).

    Differences in Frequency of Violence and Reported Injury Between Relationships With Reciprocal and Nonreciprocal Intimate Partner Violence

  10. #930
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463]

    Is there an update to this story?

Page 93 of 108 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •