Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 1075

Thread: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463:992]

  1. #891
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Im saying "she" shouldn't be going in the womens room-especially if it makes women feel unsafe.
    Well I'm saying I would rather have her going in the women's room than in the men's room with my nine year old son. Not only that, are we going to start making people carry gender ID's around?

  2. #892
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Well I'm saying I would rather have her going in the women's room than in the men's room with my nine year old son. Not only that, are we going to start making people carry gender ID's around?
    Youd prefer that man dressed like a woman spend time with your 9 year old?

  3. #893
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Youd prefer that man dressed like a woman spend time with your 9 year old?
    I said I would prefer her being in the women's room than being in the men's room.

  4. #894
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    03-22-17 @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Another perfect example of a 100% pure bigoted, hateful, topically ignorant and evil view. Thank you.
    You're defending the “right” of creepy, perverted men to go into women's locker rooms, and you're calling me “bigoted, hateful, topically ignorant and evil”?

    pot-kettle-black.jpg
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  5. #895
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    1.)You're defending the “right” of creepy, perverted men to go into women's locker rooms
    2.) and you're calling me “bigoted, hateful, topically ignorant and evil”?
    1.) what creepy perverted man? you havent factually shown one yet?
    2.) another lie, I never called you a bigot once I said the view you posted was bigoted and thats a fact.

    NOTHING i did was bigoted by definition
    your post fails and facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #896
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,699

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    You're defending the “right” of creepy, perverted men to go into women's locker rooms, and you're calling me “bigoted, hateful, topically ignorant and evil”?

    pot-kettle-black.jpg
    You're effectively saying that:
    Because one or two extremely disturbed male individuals are willing to pretend they are female in order to look at female bodies in various states of undress.
    No one who is a male-to-female transgendered person should be allowed in.


    To use what I hope is an accurate metaphor, that's similar to "nuke the ME because it has terrorists in it".
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  7. #897
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    03-22-17 @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    You're effectively saying that:
    Because one or two extremely disturbed male individuals are willing to pretend they are female in order to look at female bodies in various states of undress.
    No one who is a male-to-female transgendered person should be allowed in.
    No one who is male should be allowed in a women's locker room. And whatever delusions you may entertain, a “male-to-female transgendered person” is male, not female.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  8. #898
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    03-22-17 @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) what creepy perverted man? you havent factually shown one yet?
    You've been shown repeatedly the information about the sick pervert that calls himself “Carlotta Sklodowska”.

    Failure to acknowledge evidence that you have been shown does not discredit that evidence; it only discredits you.
    Last edited by Bob Blaylock; 04-07-15 at 11:22 PM. Reason: May Laurence Tureaud have compassion on you. — http://tinyurl.com/Laurence0Tureaud
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  9. #899
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,699

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    No one who is male should be allowed in a women's locker room. And whatever delusions you may entertain, a “male-to-female transgendered person” is male, not female.
    Why do you say that?
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  10. #900
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    You've been shown repeatedly the information about the sick pervert that calls himself “Carlotta Sklodowska”.

    2.) Failure to acknowledge evidence that you have been shown does not discredit that evidence; it only discredits you.
    1.) yes we have seen your subjective class based on nothgin more than your opinion that is a clearly biggoted one
    2.) what "evidence"??? LMAO
    add evidence to the list of words you continue to prove to not understand like fact, bigot, and now evidence.

    Thank you again for those bigoted views Bob so we can all see them.

    Your post fails and facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •