Page 75 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 1075

Thread: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463:992]

  1. #741
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,525

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    1.)I think that PF should not cater to the tiny 0.3% minority that are deranged freakshows.

    2.)You have called me a bigot 7 times now.
    3.) Since we're apparently doing the personal attack game
    4.) I guess I'll just say your above post is a perfect example of what a whiney faggot looks like.
    1.) LOL thank you again for another example of a severely hateful, bigoted comment
    2.) actually i havent call you a bigot even once. SO thats a lie or a mistake by you. What I did say is that some of your statements were perfect examples of bigoted views. That is simply a fact based on the definition of the word. If that bothers you its a very easy solution, simply refrain from posting factually bigoted views and people won't point that fact out.
    3.) once again you are mistaken i have personally attacked you once.
    4.) awesome, ANOTHER perfect example of a hateful, bigoted comment
    also a very illogical one that makes no sense and very telling one, please keep up the good work. THank you! LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #742
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    69,099

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) no im the only one staying on the point, you claimed force of acceptance, there is none
    2.) 100% correct
    3.) 100% false again the is not forced acceptance or demand, if this becomes national it will be a RIGHT and while you are in the girls bathroom I still factually 100% do NOT have to accept you are a girl, im am still free to think otherwise

    So, If I simply prolcaim myself a girl, it will be my right to loiter in womens locker rooms?

    just like with your black wife, using your own false and dramatic words you could come to my hospital and DEMAND that you get marriage privileges and it becomes a demand that accept your marriage as real

    14th amendment, certified marriages, not so much.


    LOL see how easy that is, but the reality is i dont have to accept either, you are simply 100% wrong claiming there is a farce of acceptance

    in fact this very board proves it, there are people here that will NEVER accept that you are a woman if you have the surgery and there will be ZERO force to make them accept it, they will live and die NOT accepting it

    yet, when a 230lb man who thinks hes a woman enters a womans locker room where a 100lb female is changing, I am sure she will feel comfort in knowing the law says he's now a she.


    4.) this is simply off topic but for the record of course i dont agree, I like having peoples rights protected and a level of civility
    I prefer making racists have as hard a time as we can possibly give them, by self identifying I know who not to give my money too.


    5.) i dont need to olok at anything it wont change the fact that the majority disagree with you opinion
    Fallacy: Appeal to Popularity

    6.) yes they can be but in this case they made PROGRESS here and its newer not older and for your evidence simply look at orgs like the APA etc. You know orgs that basically oversee this stuff.

    ALso dont change my words i NEVER said the majority think that gender reassignment is the best course of action for all, i simply said the majority do NOT think these people are how you described them, and that is true


    You are changing your point now, can you please exand on what you mean>?


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  3. #743
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,525

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    1.)So, If I simply prolcaim myself a girl, it will be my right to loiter in womens locker rooms?
    2.)14th amendment, certified marriages, not so much.
    3.)yet, when a 230lb man who thinks hes a woman enters a womans locker room where a 100lb female is changing, I am sure she will feel comfort in knowing the law says he's now a she.
    4.)I prefer making racists have as hard a time as we can possibly give them, by self identifying I know who not to give my money too.
    5.)Fallacy: Appeal to Popularity





    You are changing your point now, can you please exand on what you mean>?
    1.) good lord you jump around a lot and change subtopics lol
    there is no right to be in any locker room but that has nothing to do with the fact there is no forced acceptance.
    2.) thank you for proving my point and your claim wrong. Yes those things you mentioned exist yet the fact remains people do not accept it and arent forced too. Thanks! Now you get it
    3.) I dont care about her "feelings"
    people FEEL uncomfortable with other people, genders, races, religions, abilities, strangers, etc etc all meaningless and has zero impact on the fact theres no force
    4.) and like i said i prefer having peoples rights protected, also i dont believe that will make it harder for them in the least, you will be allowing them to do something they WANT, violate peoples rights. No thanks
    5.) LMAO complete and utter fail since we are talking about doctors.
    The majority believe in gravity too, guess i should ignore it because thats an appeal to popularity
    6.) I havent changed it once, so theres no need, feel free to explain where your mistake is and where you are confused though
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #744
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    69,099

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) good lord you jump around a lot and change subtopics lol
    there is no right to be in any locker room but that has nothing to do with the fact there is no forced acceptance.
    2.) thank you for proving my point and your claim wrong. Yes those things you mentioned exist yet the fact remains people do not accept it and arent forced too. Thanks! Now you get it
    3.) I dont care about her "feelings"
    people FEEL uncomfortable with other people, genders, races, religions, abilities, strangers, etc etc all meaningless and has zero impact on the fact theres no force
    4.) and like i said i prefer having peoples rights protected, also i dont believe that will make it harder for them in the least, you will be allowing them to do something they WANT, violate peoples rights. No thanks
    5.) LMAO complete and utter fail since we are talking about doctors.
    The majority believe in gravity too, guess i should ignore it because thats an appeal to popularity
    6.) I havent changed it once, so theres no need, feel free to explain where your mistake is and where you are confused though




    This dismissive retort, suggests to me, we are at an impasse. thanks for the discussion.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  5. #745
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,525

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    This dismissive retort, suggests to me, we are at an impasse. thanks for the discussion.
    LOL I accept your concession but please let me know when you can actually defend and support your claim that there is forced acceptance. You're welcome and I thank you also!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #746
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    69,099

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LOL I accept your concession but please let me know when you can actually defend and support your claim that there is forced acceptance. You're welcome and I thank you also!

    Whatever gets you by my friend.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  7. #747
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,525

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Whatever gets you by my friend.
    THANKS! dont forget let me know when you have something that shows force!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #748
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    69,099

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    THANKS! dont forget let me know when you have something that shows force!
    okie dokie!


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  9. #749
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,525

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    okie dokie!
    LMAO!! I like you Rev.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #750
    u mad, snowflake?
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    TITANPOINTE, NYC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    69,099

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LMAO!! I like you Rev.


    Of course you do! I like me too.


    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Page 75 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •