Page 57 of 108 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 1075

Thread: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463:992]

  1. #561
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,064

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by LaylaWindu View Post
    It is bigotry because she assumes the transgender person is dangerous or they impact safety. That is in fact bigotry.
    No, it is cautious to be wary of people with mental disorders. Contrary to popular mythology, libs don't get to make up definitions for words. They still have meaning, in spite of your best attempts. Furthermore, there is no way to distinguish a real "transgender", from a pervert simply exploiting this idiotic policy.
    Last edited by countryboy; 03-15-15 at 06:28 PM.

  2. #562
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,522

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    This is literally a stupid post. Almost 100% across the board.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaylaWindu View Post
    I didn't say you claimed he was dangerous so yes you are making stuff up.
    Then you write very poorly because you said: Assuming somebody is a danger simply because they are transgender is very hateful and bigoted. It's obvious you don't care about the transgender by your words thinking he should be treated as a danger on that alone is the true ignorance and disrespect. The rest of your post is just obnoxious.

    The topic is "assuming danger" and you follow that with a sentence about me with more about danger... you talk about hate and bigotry and then immediately make a statement about how I don't care about them...THEN you make a third sentence that changes the point/topic.

    What I did say is that it is obvious you don't care about transgender people.
    My comments here have nothing to do with the guy being a transgendered individual and everything about being a man. Your assumptions on how I view transgendered people are based off of nothing... you are just making **** up because I have not made any comments about them other than positive ones.

    ALso I still have never called you a hateful bigot, but you are free to keep repeating try to make a point on it even though it never happened.
    That is why I used the term, "implied". Look it up. Dictionaries on the Internet are easy to find and use.
    SO yes your argument is woefully lacking intellectually since you made it up. hahahaha

    Yes I already know that stuff you are making up is insipid and odious tripe. Feel free to discuss what I really said though.
    Seriously? This is like a second-rate third-grade come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  3. #563
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,522

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    No, it isn't. There is no "danger" of any kind to the woman for a "man" or transgendered woman being there. A woman can look at her, stare at her, cat call her, bother her, leer at her, or anything else a "man" or transgendered woman "might" do.
    For **** sake... the term was "protecting" as in protecting her from any of the situations that I mentioned. Yes, a woman or a child can do that stuff too but if you don't understand the difference between that and a man then I don't know what to say. That being said who the **** cares because a man should not be in a woman's locker room. I don't give a flying **** about some the opinions out there that act as if changing in front of other genders is not a big deal... most people I would say think that it is a big deal and that is why they go to their respective locker rooms and not the opposite gender's locker room. If a woman does not want a man in her locker room because she feels it isn't safe that is valid because men do in fact do things that are unsafe to women. The fact that it probably will be absolutely fine is irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  4. #564
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,522

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    It's not bigotry. It's a man in the woman's locker room.
    What I love is how she is insulting this woman, slandering her according to Layla's logic, after Layla accused this woman of slandering the transgendered man.

    ...and we are witnessing a classic tactic, Attack those that disagree with you. She disagrees with this woman so she calls her a bigot. The woman has to defend bigotry accusations when the entire point is NOT about a transgendered man in the woman's room... it is just about a man in the woman's room.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  5. #565
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,522

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by LaylaWindu View Post
    If I feel uncomfortable I can not go in when they are in there, change at home or in a bathroom stall, change in the private changing stalls or not go to that gym.
    Wow. And here you are admonishing her for bigotry when you are exibiting bigotry yourself! WTF?

    LaylaWindu
    It is bigotry because she assumes the transgender person is dangerous or they impact safety. That is in fact bigotry.
    You argue that there is no danger or issues of safety and if you do argue that there is it is bigotry...

    ... Ooooops, Bodi got you.

    Let's see how you try to get out of this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  6. #566
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,522

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    So its okay for that "creepy male pedophile" to be in the men's changing room, with young boys? Because essentially, that is what you are saying. That man could still leer at children (boys) and make them feel uncomfortable. And anyone can make anyone else feel uncomfortable, even when they don't do anything at all.
    I have never EVER seen a "boy" at the gym... ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  7. #567
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    01-09-17 @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    ...and we are witnessing a classic tactic, Attack those that disagree with you. She disagrees with this woman so she calls her a bigot.
    As I said before, it's a standard wrong-wing defense of any otherwise indefensible argument—just claim that any who oppose that argument are bigots, and that any opposition to the failing argument is based on bigotry.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  8. #568
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,522

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by LaylaWindu View Post
    Not one person has made that claim that know of.
    You have repeatedly... she feels uncomfortable that a man is in the female locker room and you are calling her a bigot because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  9. #569
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:30 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,522

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    As I said before, it's a standard wrong-wing defense of any otherwise indefensible argument—just claim that any who oppose that argument are bigots, and that any opposition to the failing argument is based on bigotry.
    Agreed 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Supreme Court can't interpret The Constitution. They don't have that power.

  10. #570
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    01-09-17 @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    You argue that there is no danger or issues of safety and if you do argue that there is it is bigotry...

    ... Ooooops, Bodi got you.

    Let's see how you try to get out of this one.
    Don't you know that calling out a wrong-winger on her blatant inconsistency is an act of bigotry?
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •