Page 47 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 1075

Thread: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463:992]

  1. #461
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,492

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LMAO PLEASE dont stop, this is awesome!
    if you want to be me that bad try actually using facts very simply solution
    I noticed you dodged my questions? hmmm I wonder why?
    facts win again
    Perhaps you're confused as go what a "fact" is? You keep saying "facts win again" while failing to produce any in your posts!

    Are they still lost somewhere in the "like 10 articles linked here"?

    I expect it's more likely that we'll uncover a stockpile of WMDs in Iraq than a single fact in the articles linked herein that supports AgentJ's claim.

  2. #462
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    03-17-17 @ 06:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    1.)Perhaps you're confused as go what a "fact" is? You keep saying "facts win again" while failing to produce any in your posts!
    2.)Are they still lost somewhere in the "like 10 articles linked here"?
    3.)I expect it's more likely that we'll uncover a stockpile of WMDs in Iraq than a single fact in the articles linked herein that supports AgentJ's claim.
    1.) already done in thread history
    2.) yes some of the articles were
    3.) failed insults wont change the fact that your claims are false.
    I also see you are still dodging my questions, very telling. I wonder why, this is because if push comes to shove your know you claims can be repeatedly proved wrong.

    like i mentioned. Incase i do get bored later at home and want more entertainment, be specific in what you are claiming and what you think i claimed.
    soooo are you claiming:
    she was given the boot for her initial complaints to the local facility and HQ? she in fact was not which is what i said
    She was not told to stop approaching other member because its making them upset, she refused and they booted her. She in fact was which is what i said

    Let me know when you have something relevant to discuss, thanks
    Last edited by AGENT J; 03-11-15 at 02:34 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #463
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,917

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Perhaps you're confused as go what a "fact" is? You keep saying "facts win again" while failing to produce any in your posts!

    Are they still lost somewhere in the "like 10 articles linked here"?

    I expect it's more likely that we'll uncover a stockpile of WMDs in Iraq than a single fact in the articles linked herein that supports AgentJ's claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) already done in thread history
    2.) yes some of the articles were
    3.) failed insults wont change the fact that your claims are false.
    I also see you are still dodging my questions, very telling. I wonder why, this is because if push comes to shove your know you claims can be repeatedly proved wrong.

    like i mentioned. Incase i do get bored later at home and want more entertainment, be specific in what you are claiming and what you think i claimed.
    soooo are you claiming:
    she was given the boot for her initial complaints to the local facility and HQ? she in fact was not which is what i said
    She was not told to stop approaching other member because its making them upset, she refused and they booted her. She in fact was which is what i said

    Let me know when you have something relevant to discuss, thanks
    Moderator's Warning:
    Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463:992]This flaming ping-pong match stops now. Move on, it's gone on long enough.

  4. #464
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    If the person has undergone sex reassignment surgery ("sex change operation") then her complaint wasn't valid. If not, it was - UNLESS the club made it publicly clear that their locker rooms were unisex.

    Apparently she did not know she had joined a unisex nudist gym.
    In my opinion, her complaint still would have been valid. Sexual reassignment surgery does not make a man into a woman or a woman into a man. It merely alters them physically.

  5. #465
    Villiage Idiot
    imagep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Upstate SC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,114

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    In my opinion, her complaint still would have been valid. Sexual reassignment surgery does not make a man into a woman or a woman into a man. It merely alters them physically.
    If a many who is mentally a woman is altered to become something woman-like physically (surgically and with hormone treatment), then why would you claim she isn't a woman? She is at that point both physically and mentally a woman (more or less), no?
    Last edited by imagep; 03-11-15 at 07:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    ...I'm not interested in debating someone who is trolling for an argument....
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    I see a big problem with the idea that whatever the majority wants is OK.

  6. #466
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-05-16 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,923

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    In my opinion, her complaint still would have been valid. Sexual reassignment surgery does not make a man into a woman or a woman into a man. It merely alters them physically.
    Which would she fit better with if naked if she had sex reassignment surgery, men or women?
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  7. #467
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    03-17-17 @ 06:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,908

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    In my opinion, her complaint still would have been valid. Sexual reassignment surgery does not make a man into a woman or a woman into a man. It merely alters them physically.
    Her complaint in her own words was based on her feelings and "saftey" (which hasnt been altered) so it never had much validity to ever begin with
    Her initial reaction and concern is understandable, once she learned of the situation she had viable options that she choose to not partake in.

    No rewriting history but at the moment she brought her complaint to the front desk and she learned of the equality policy and options what SHOULD have happened in your OPINION?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #468
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,625

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463]

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Which would she fit better with if naked if she had sex reassignment surgery, men or women?
    She would be a surgically altered MAN with ZERO lady parts and male chromosomes.

  9. #469
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-05-16 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,923

    Re: Planet Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint[W:245:463]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    She would be a surgically altered MAN with ZERO lady parts and male chromosomes.
    Chromosomes are never used to determine entry into a specific restroom or locker room. Not even by the military.

    And the person would still fit in better with the sex they were "altered" to because they have those parts, despite your contention otherwise. A MTF transsexual does not have a penis and almost certainly has breasts, even if small ones.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  10. #470
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:11 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,802

    Re: PERVERT Fitness Revokes Woman's Membership After Transgender Complaint

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I probably do, but I don't call the cops every time I see one.
    I bet you would if one walked into the woman's changing rooms though... right?

    Hey, if you want to judge trans people quietly in your own head, be my guest. It's probably not necessary to assume they're a sexual predator though.
    Last thing I would assume is that they are a sexual predator... not being one does not mean they are welcome in a female changing room though.


    "What if women would go out and get raped on purpose just so they could get off work?" - Mike Pence

Page 47 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •